NM NM - Albuquerque, WhtFem 25-35, UP2926, blonde, in motel room, Jun'91

yes, that makes sense.

maybe he came and broke up w her. she was strung out. she ended it.

I think she committed suicide as well, particularly because of the dead bolt. I think it's possible she had a guest at some point, but the dead bolt makes it clear to me that they left before she killed herself. That's why the scale, photo, money, etc., are there. They're hers--and even if they aren't, there's no way for someone else to get back in to retrieve them.

May I please ask did they get DNA and MTdna on this Jane Doe yet? It says on NAMUS

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/2926

Ms Suzanne, that usually means that LE has obtained samples from the deceased and has sent them to the lab, usually UNT but sometimes a state lab or another certified facility, but the lab hasn't completed their analysis and developed the profile yet.

And now there's a picture of the suitcase

One of the photos on doe/namus is odd. I assume it's of the decedent - she appears to be screaming or something, at least her mouth is open. Does anyone know what it is?

One of the photos on doe/namus is odd. I assume it's of the decedent - she appears to be screaming or something, at least her mouth is open. Does anyone know what it is?

The photo was found in the motel room along with the woman's body. It is presumed to be a photo of the woman and an unidentified male.

One piece of info is in it that hasn't been mentioned here yet: she had blunt trauma on the face (left forehead) and left leg, abrasions.

Did she get into a fight with the guy who had rented the room for her, Eduardo Colin, or with George Martinez? Did this upset her so much that she took her life?

I just took a closer look at the photo of the two women, and the woman on the right looks like she has either really straight hair or is wearing a headscarf (but it could be the photo quality).

This might be an "out there" observation if you know what I mean, but AJD looks in the photo like she has white make up on, and is wearing a white top like a "ghoul". Maybe it was Halloween at the time and they are dressed in fancy dress, and maybe that is why JD's expression is like that. I maybe wrong though. I just wish the photo was of a better quality.

FWIW, I have a friend who is half Mexican and half Caucasian who looks like her. Light skin, freckles, and curly red hair.

Also, I don't think her face shows terror in the picture...it just looks like a photo booth picture where she's joking around. It also looks like, as others mentioned, she might be wearing white face paint for a Halloween party...though that could just be flash,

I didnt have time to read this whole thread. has paula janet waid been suggested?

Jane Doe
Found-June 05, 1991
5'7
140lbs
25-35 years old
Strawberry blonde hair
Hazel eyes

Paula
Went missing-March 15, 1991
5'9
110lbs
35 years old