TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice *advertiser censored* links lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that what came up? Hmmmmmm. My iPad doesn't let me upload, so I am trying external uploaders.

No *advertiser censored* here, I saw pictures of Lori and another woman

Is that what came up? Hmmmmmm. My iPad doesn't let me upload, so I am trying external uploaders.

I didn't get *advertiser censored*. I got 4 pics of a woman & FLEK, some ads at the bottom. Mine were shoe ads.

While we await potential news from the DA/PA angle, it might be good to keep focused on pre-existing leads.

My alternate belief/theory is that she is likely a child of TT and SBH, conceived while FAH was out of 'commission'. If you think she looks like TT, you should see her beside BST's sister, TJT. WOW!

Have you got a picture of TJT please? Is she the one who left home in 1980 and didn't go back til 2012?

Just seen the pic, sorry!

I still can't get over the photo of the MAN that someone put on the FB page - I've never seen anyone look more like Lori!

Just noting on the NAMUS page it says her dentals & charting are not available. I wonder why?
*I see Velling mentioned no autopsy was done, but I imagine this woman went to the dentist. Even if she hadn't undergone any major work, dentists would have X-rays from cleanings. By 2000 most offices in my area (Idaho) were using some sort of electronic charting, I imagine Texas was as well. There should be dental records in her NAMUS profile.

I still can't get over the photo of the MAN that someone put on the FB page - I've never seen anyone look more like Lori!

Do you know if we discussed that here? I haven't gone back to completely look, just wasn't sure if you or anyone else knew off the top of their heads?

It really is remarkable. Combined with Velling's report, FLEK's known links to the West Coast (i.e. notes page), the very fact she chose BST as a name, the criminal environment of the FH family being a believable place she'd want to 'escape' from, the fact that surely if FLEK was actually a missing person on Namus the link would have been made months/years ago... all of this just makes the TT/FH connection so much more likely than her being a PA runaway on Namus. In my opinion anyway.

Has anyone else thought that maybe the DNA has been matched but there's a delay because a show like Dateline or 48 Hours is doing a story and they want to keep it a mystery until the airdate?

I reckon the supposed DNA match as announced (privately) by DA may have been one conducted via a genealogy research site / lab where people have voluntary given DNA. Therefore I don't think the latest furore about Namus denying a match is relevant. I don't think the 18 year old PA runaway was ever officially reported missing.

Oof. Yeah, there is a resemblance between FLEK and that one photo of Chris McCandless...but that really doesn't mean anything. The other photos that are available of CMC don't look anything like FLEK. And the photos of terry turner...it's a reach. The similarities that are there -- long face, shallow cheekbones, short upper lip -- could be said about many people. IMO, terry turner looks like Napoleon Bonaparte. It's a common look.

Oof. Yeah, there is a resemblance between FLEK and that one photo of Chris McCandless...but that really doesn't mean anything. The other photos that are available of CMC don't look anything like FLEK. And the photos of terry turner...it's a reach. The similarities that are there -- long face, shallow cheekbones, short upper lip -- could be said about many people. IMO, terry turner looks like Napoleon Bonaparte. It's a common look.
You solved it! They're both descendents of Napoleon, except the height is off. ;-)

Funny how this stuff works. Some people think someone is a dead ringer for someone else, others think they look nothing alike. I think Terry Turner just must be related to her. But then I also think a totally unrelated woman in Ohio must be related to her. Both can't be true though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname