2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, CK did say in her LE interview that Mark was very worried about Teresa's sister and mother (family) learning about his extramarital escapades. I think we're all going to be surprised!

Well, CK did say in her LE interview that Mark was very worried about Teresa's sister and mother (family) learning about his extramarital escapades. I think we're all going to be surprised!

With MS carrying on as he did, I wonder if TS family suspected his escapades or not. Miles apart---family talks among themselves due what one may hear---TS maybe confided in only AL---etc. You know how things can just be in the air, like a questionable awareness. I know how this marriage was described right at first when LE started interviewing family members then office personnel & so on. Then some things changed and/or other espects revealed. Right at first their family member &/or friend had just been murdered, THEN some of the shock wears off & reality sets in.

Only thing MS cares about is if something makes him look bad in their eyes, it tarnishes his little veneer---might make him really look guilty. He has no idea what's actually going on around him OTHER than him. I REALLY do wonder if at first any of TS family members had gut feelings of "I think he did this"? Maybe, maybe not but that happens even if one chooses not to believe it at the time. Wonder the same about BS too.

BBM-
Speaking of 1st degree, isn't his arraignment in a few days? March 28? Doesn't the GJ have to do their thing before he is charged with 1st degree? Sorry for the million questions (ok.. just 3) but it just dawned on me that March 28 is in less than a week.

I'm bumping my questions.... Should this go in the Ask a Lawyer thread?

Mrs Ark- I thought the arraignment had been moved to late April? Let me go look...

Yes- the arraignment has been moved to April 18th.

That's the DCF hearing. According to the jail roster, the 28th, this Monday, he's in court

So by Monday, two business days from today, the DA has to decide what he is going to be charged with... 1st degree or 2nd degree and other charges he has now? And the GJ can only hand down a 1st degree, correct? Would MSM have access to the GJ findings prior to the arraignment or is it kept secret until the arraignment?
Surely his counsel knows...

So by Monday, two business days from today, the DA has to decide what he is going to be charged with... 1st degree or 2nd degree and other charges he has now? And the GJ can only hand down a 1st degree, correct? Would MSM have access to the GJ findings prior to the arraignment or is it kept secret until the arraignment?
Surely his counsel knows...

I have no clue how it works there . JR has the same date and time as well

Facing a firing squad, but believing God will save him at the last instant, Woody Allen's character in the movie Love and Death says, "Blindfolds are for sissies." So are needles. If MS wants to act like a man, he must choose the chair.

As Woody Allen's character says in the movie Love and Death, "Blindfolds are for sissies." So are needles. If MS wants to act like a man, he must choose the chair.
Well, I think we all know what category MS falls into. His mates will have a fun time finding out he basically used his girls as a shield; in more ways than one.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Only thing MS cares about is if something makes him look bad in their eyes, it tarnishes his little veneer

The veneer has been peeled back like layers of an onion revealing the core
attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 225
Mark Sievers has new legal representation in homicide of wife

[...]

Hollander told The News-Press on Wednesday evening that he was no longer representing Sievers and couldn't say why the arrangement ended.

He said that after parting ways with him, Sievers was initially assigned to the public defender's office, but there was a problem: The public defender's office also represents 25-year-old Jimmy Rodgers, a Missouri man charged with killing the holistic doctor.

"Because they (represent) Rodgers, they certified conflict. Therefore they withdrew and the regional counsel was appointed (to Sievers,)" Hollander said.

So a judge Tuesday granted the public defender permission to have Sievers be represented by the regional counsel.

More at link: http://www.news-press.com/story/new...-legal-representation-homicide-wife/82181990/

This will be the new counsel, Ita M. Neymotin

'Ita M. Neymotin, 38, of Fort Myers, is appointed as Criminal Conflict and Civil Regional Counsel for the region of the Second District Court of Appeal. She has been the managing partner of Kremenchuker Law Group since 2010. Previously, she served as a trial attorney and chief for the Office of Criminal Conflict and Civil Regional Counsel for the region of the Second District Court of Appeal from 2007 to 2010. She previously practiced with the Office of the Public Defender for the Twentieth Judicial Circuit from 2004 to 2007, the Kremenchuker Law Firm P.A. from 2003 to 2004, and the Office of the State Attorney for the Twentieth Judicial Circuit from 2002 to 2003. Neymotin received a bachelor’s degree from Ohio State University and a law degree and Master of Laws from Capital University Law School. She succeeds Jackson Flyte and is appointed for a term ending July 1, 2015.'

http://www.flgov.com/2011/12/20/gov...h-and-fifth-district-court-of-appeal-regions/

Based on:

B.Second District of Florida

1. (6th, 10th, 12th, 13th and 20th Circuits)
    2. Regional Counsel Ita M. Neymotin

http://www.flrc2.org/History.html

-Nin

Well looks like MS and his bro lucked out at getting attorneys that have handled high profile cases before and for free. Poor Jimmy drew the wrong card.Not that I care. jmo.

O
This will be the new counsel, Ita M. Neymotin

'Ita M. Neymotin, 38, of Fort Myers, is appointed as Criminal Conflict and Civil Regional Counsel for the region of the Second District Court of Appeal. She has been the managing partner of Kremenchuker Law Group since 2010. Previously, she served as a trial attorney and chief for the Office of Criminal Conflict and Civil Regional Counsel for the region of the Second District Court of Appeal from 2007 to 2010. She previously practiced with the Office of the Public Defender for the Twentieth Judicial Circuit from 2004 to 2007, the Kremenchuker Law Firm P.A. from 2003 to 2004, and the Office of the State Attorney for the Twentieth Judicial Circuit from 2002 to 2003. Neymotin received a bachelor’s degree from Ohio State University and a law degree and Master of Laws from Capital University Law School. She succeeds Jackson Flyte and is appointed for a term ending July 1, 2015.'

http://www.flgov.com/2011/12/20/gov...h-and-fifth-district-court-of-appeal-regions/

Based on:

B.Second District of Florida

1. (6th, 10th, 12th, 13th and 20th Circuits)
    2. Regional Counsel Ita M. Neymotin

http://www.flrc2.org/History.html

-Nin

Interesting it's a woman lawyer, defending an accused murderer of planning his wife's death.

O

Interesting it's a woman lawyer, defending an accused murderer of planning his wife's death.

I don't think that gender should matter. Defense attorneys have clients that are accused of all sorts of horrible crimes.

Should female defense attorneys limit who they defend based on whether the crime was against a women? I doubt anyone would suggest that a male defense attorney should limit who they defend in the same gender based way.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member