GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That phone interview with the father and grandmother is bizarre :eek: Grandmother says she got up and noticed Shaylyn missing at 8:00AM but father didn't find out until he got up at 8:30AM. :waitasec: Grandmother didn't immediately wake Dad up and tell him that his little girl was missing? Something fishy with this story. :moo:

Wow SMH :/

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I think she was put to bed at 10:30. Checked on at midnight. If we're to believe what they've been saying.

My toddler is often up until 10. He goes to bed late, gets up later. That's just his schedule.

In the audio interview, the grandma stated the crib was in the living room, so it seems like she would have been "checked" virtually continuously while the adults all were awake.

Some articles indicate that Grandmother put Shaylyn to bed at @10:30PM while others indicate it was just before midnight. :waitasec: Why was the toddler up so late?

Probably difficult to get a little one down for the night in the middle of a party/not party.

In the audio interview, the grandma stated the crib was in the living room, so it seems like she would have been "checked" virtually continuously while the adults all were awake.

Grandma also said in that same interview that the front door is "really hard to open" and that it "makes a lot of noise" when it's opened.

Yet, no one saw or heard anything.

The house looks small, so I'm guessing that the living room - where Shaylyn was sleeping - is near the "unlocked" front door and visible to anyone who entered/left the home during the night. Seems like the individuals who came/went would have noticed the sleeping child and when/if she was no longer there. Someone who was in the house that night must know what happened to the little girl. Everyone who was there needs to be grilled by LE. :moo:

Do you have a link to a photo of the house?

The retaliation comment IMO, seems like distancing, a smoke screen. "Someone else did it".
I agree that this "retaliation" theme by the dad makes him suspicious to me, he's pointing the finger to some conspiracy theory like that bizarre ransom letter in Jon-Benet Ramsey case. Obviously the POI are the people in and out of that house night toddler went missing.

Do you have a link to a photo of the house?
http://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/police-indiana-searching-missing-toddler-shaylyn-ammerman-n544846

e3e7392768ef3c9da6028e9802dd7108.jpg

The story is bizarre to me. He is not the primary custodial parent. Correct? That might be why the crib is in the living room. Grandma might have thought she was in the bedroom with dad and that is the reason she did not wake him. I wonder if he owes anybody anything or if at the non-party the dad pissed someone off.

I feel bad for mom. The police knocking at your door and tell you that your child is missing. That is just heartbreaking!

The story is bizarre to me. He is not the primary custodial parent. Correct? That might be why the crib is in the living room. Grandma might have thought she was in the bedroom with dad and that is the reason she did not wake him. I wonder if he owes anybody anything or if at the non-party the dad pissed someone off.

I feel bad for mom. The police knocking at your door and tell you that your child is missing. That is just heartbreaking!

actually, dad had Shaylyn every other week...so a week at a time, shared 50% custody

I'm having trouble viewing the Indy Star article - I think Husband and I already used up or freebies. Do you mind posting a quick summary?

I thought the mom noticed the baby missing, now in the article linked by FHC says that the son frantically woke up the mom asking if she had that baby??

I'm having trouble viewing the Indy Star article - I think Husband and I already used up or freebies. Do you mind posting a quick summary?

Shaylyn put to bed at 8pm

Shaylyn last seen sometime before 9am

wondering now if 'Kelly' stated that she saw Shaylyn in bed before she left at 7am. Sure tightens the time line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX