Owner of the Infamous Purple Truck - Dr. Roy Heilbron

Wow! This case get crazier. The sheriff was right when he stated it was stuff that movies and books were made from. Poor Teresa 😢IMHO, I think she started to suspect what was going on, fraud, and MS couldn't have that. 😡

This is amazing information! I'm positive LE knew about the purple-truck doctor and what he took from the Sievers' home. Have they made, or are they planning to seize this property?

We need a new doc dump about all of this.

This goes back to 1977 but this case has so many similarities to the Brach Candy Company heiress, Helen Brach's murder and disappearance. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Brach. In that case there was a wealthy woman who unknowingly put her trust into those around her who turned out to be conmen and murders. Through the investigation of the murder, insurance fraud regarding show horses was discovered and many court cases came out of that. At first Brach was oblivious to what was going on but the speculation was that she finally suspected she was being conned. She was about to turn these people in to authorities but was murdered before she could do so. I didn't know anything ahead of time but it turned out that I somewhat personally knew a horse trainer who pled guilty in court that she drugged horses to death for the scumbags involved which was why the Brach case was of high interest to me back then.

We are learning more and more about the reaching tentacles of insurance fraud and conmen in the TS case. Brach was going to call authorities hoping to put a stop to these guys while I believe TS may have found out about MS's dealings and was going to leave or perhaps even turn in MS, putting a stop to his income stream. Now as we're finding more info of insurance fraud involving scumbags like MS, his associates, this "Dr Roy" guy comes into the picture. As others have said, when SMS first talked of the intricacies of this case and how movies and books can be made, the pieces of the puzzle including money, greed and murder are all falling in place. Being a former patient, this case certainly has my interest and to me, the parallels in these cases are uncanny.

I have been trying to figure out if TS's office would be considered a covered entity that follows the rules of HIPAA. If the practice billed any insurance plan then they would be a covered entity and would be required to follow the rules of patient privacy according to HIPAA guidelines. If it was a cash business then HIPAA guidelines would not be in effect. Something in the back of my head says this all pertains to electronically filed claims. Will look at work tomorrow to be sure that this information is correct.

HIPAA offers strong protection for patient information. Now you can share info to transfer care to a new doctor, but IMO that means if the patient has agreed to see a new doctor.

I am bringing this previous post here due to the latest information about Dr. Roy (#543):

Madtownbucky
New to Website!!
Thought you sleuths would be interested in my personal encounter with MS. About 3 years ago, I was a patient of TS. My primary insurance is Medicare. When I called the office for appt., I was told that TS accepted Medicare. My appt. with TS was very pleasant and she spent a lot of time with me. After appt., I was told I needed to pay upfront and they would submit paperwork to Medicare for reimbursement. Saw TS for another appt. Before 3rd scheduled appt., I became aware that Medicare would not reimburse me since TS doesn't accept Medicare assignment. This totally blindsighted me since both office staff & website stated that TS accepted Medicare. At this point, I had already paid out close to $1,000.

Contacted TS office about why I was provided false information about Medicare. I was told that I needed to speak with office manager (MS). Set up appt. with MS to discuss the Medicare issues. Arrived at office and was sent to MS office. Showed him the office bills and rejection statements from Medicare. MS told me that TS no longer accepts Medicare and I was responsible for the charges. At this point, I became very upset and asked MS why I was not informed of their policies when setting up appts. or even when I handed over Medicare card.

This was where it got REALLY SCARY!! Told MS that their "miscommunications" was costing me money that I could not afford. Told MS that I would be contacting Medicare about their deceptive office practices. MS literally started yelling at me to the point where I became afraid and immediately left the office. Once I got to my car, I was shaking so hard that it took me several minutes to compose myself to drive.

To make long story short, I contacted Medicare to report fraud. Medicare investigators contacted MS and even went to office when MS didn't cooperate. Medicare continued to work on my behalf and 1 1/2 years later I was FINALLY reimbursed.

Sorry for long post, but thought my experience will help shed some light on MS personality. If I was treated as a client in this manner, I can't imagine what TS may have been subjected to behind closed doors. JMO!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...June-2015-*ARRESTS*-8&p=12041918#post12041918

Incredible coincidences? Two weeks before the murder of TS. LE will be able to prove if RH and MS had been in contact during the time before and after her murder. If so, MS knew what was coming (if they were both involved in the fraud and I believe that MS could have provided patient records to RH to use)

While this two week period announced the formalized indictment, the investigation had to have been going on for months and RH likely knew about it. If MS had been working with him, he'd know what was coming. If so, when did MS know - did this precipitate the combination date of CWW's wedding and planning a murder? Is this what got the ball rolling?

Fraud is so much easier when medical insurance isn't accepted. Insurance would red flag this stuff pretty quickly.

Really looking forward to more information!

Does FL televise trials?

He and his wife divorced in April 2014, but I think she's still alive. Sounds like a veiled threat to me...

Maybe she was supposed to be introduced to CWW but he is indisposed at the moment.

Big MOO!

makes me wonder if this was "the like minded doctor" MS "thought" he could partner with after Teresa's death....but, the plan was foiled when Doctor Perpetual Grin got in trouble in June 2015 (the same month Teresa was murdered)??? and failed to notify Florida of his pending charges. Wow!!....Now that is a theory that might be worth pursuing....

Wow! That was BRILLIANT IQ! I bet you nailed it!

I don't know if it's my puter or web browser (mac/chrome), but I'm having bit problems trying to reply to people's posts.

My most recent post was talking to IQuestion :/ and it didn't show up.

The last two days, when I even try to post without replying to anyone, I'm able to type a Title, but the body is greyed out. Arrgh. Am I alone in having troubles? Anybody have suggestions on how I can fix this? Sometimes I try refreshing or reloading several times and it works, other times, I give up and log out.

Admin Note

I'm working in here today - cleaning up threads, opening new ones and moving posts to the correct topical thread. The new developments are generating discussions that need specific topical threads. The lines are getting really blurry.

If you feel that you are missing something you posted, go to your profile page. On the left you will see the option to "View recent posts". That is the fastest way to find it.

I don't know if it's my puter or web browser (mac/chrome), but I'm having bit problems trying to reply to people's posts.

The last two days, when I even try to post without replying to anyone, I'm able to type a Title, but the body is greyed out. Arrgh. Am I alone in having troubles? Anybody have suggestions on how I can fix this? Sometimes I try refreshing or reloading several times and it works, other times, I give up and log out.

No, I haven't had that problem but I have had a few others. Mine have been mod related though. Moving posts, merging, etc...

I do know that our tech guy is in the process of making some changes and updates this weekend. I will let him know what we're experiencing but I am assuming this may just be a side-effect of the work he is currently doing.

Thanks in advance for everyone's patience.

It takes a long time for any page on WS to load. Not having the same issues as you though. Maybe WS is just busy?

I have to go with Dr. Perpetual Grin, as two others have already noted (ex-Dr., really). I watched a Youtube video of Dr. PG yesterday speaking on diabetes, and I agreed with everything he said (Type 2 diabetes correctable in 30 days, just stop eating sugars and grains, eat only vegetables, proteins, and healthy fats, etc.). But I couldn't get past that Manson-like grin, that Sirhan Sirhan grin--it's like he thinks he's auditioning for the role of a local TV weather-girl (no sexism here, I just prefer real people to fakes).

Lots of interesting stuff at his FB page too, including something possibly tying into the "music studio" in Miami. There's of couple of photos of Perpetual Grin with "his" Ferrari, including where he claims to be shooting a video with some pop star. So maybe a nice Miami Vice element for the film. The Ferrari, a really beautiful one, is quite a contrast to the the worn-out van and Kias MS, CWW, and JRR were piloting. MS must have thought he could learn a lot from this guy.

Their original intentions get obliterated by their ego crap. Even if their information is solid to begin with, when they start showing off material goods and telling people how "special" they are, the original information is lost. For me, that goes for any profession, but I can't imagine much more important that someone who is entrusted with your very life.

If he's having too much fun with the unimportant crap (music studios, acting in movies, acquiring unnecessary status symbols) of life, why would I trust what he has to say regarding my health?

It's a shame when good information gets lost like this. He could have continued to do something with his life that made a difference in people's lives, but he had to get sidetracked by greed and ego. He's turned into a sad joke.

I want a health professional that loves and believes in what they do and is committed to it and not just as a means to support their desired lifestyle.

I have been trying to figure out if TS's office would be considered a covered entity that follows the rules of HIPAA. If the practice billed any insurance plan then they would be a covered entity and would be required to follow the rules of patient privacy according to HIPAA guidelines. If it was a cash business then HIPAA guidelines would not be in effect. Something in the back of my head says this all pertains to electronically filed claims. Will look at work tomorrow to be sure that this information is correct.

Who Must Follow These Laws

We call the entities that must follow the HIPAA regulations "covered entities."

Most Health Care Providers—those that conduct certain business electronically, such as electronically billing your health insurance—including most doctors, clinics, hospitals, psychologists, chiropractors, nursing homes, pharmacies, and dentists.

What does "conduct certain business electronically" mean? Does it include sending e-mails to patients?

http://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-individuals/guidance-materials-for-consumers/index.html

BBM I've had the same problem for most of the last week. It does seem to be better today but this is the only post I've replied to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back