GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where and when did JC accomplish this deed? It took time to do what he did. The body parts were "packaged," though we don't know what LE means by that word. This wasn't a quick thing.

WHY?! He must have known she was a mom of three kids.

:( :( :(

I didn't dig too deep into SM when his name was being tossed around but is it actually the same guy/same pic folks were seeing?

Even his age scares me-because there may be other victims in the past.
Too terrible for Ingrid's children.

I didn't dig too deep into SM when his name was being tossed around but is it actually the same guy/same pic folks were seeing?

Yeah, his name was all over the place from what I understand. Definitely on the KIRO FB page.

Where and when did JC accomplish this deed? It took time to do what he did. The body parts were "packaged," though we don't know what LE means by that word. This wasn't a quick thing.

It was elaborated that the body parts were put into white garbage bags. The kind you keep under the sink with the orange ties.
So not exactly a methodically planned method of disposal. I wonder if something happened to set him off.

On Saturday morning, he updated his education as "studied at All OF Them."
This man seriously murdered a mother of three, dismembered her, dropped her body off in garbage cans, then went on facebook the next day to make a joke about his lack of education.
I can't even.
I cannot even.

And the location for "All of Them" is Pakistan. That's troubling.

This man seriously murdered a mother of three, dismembered her, dropped her body off in garbage cans, then went on facebook the next day to make a joke about his lack of education.
I can't even.
I cannot even.

I am reading that he says he "started school ... At ALL of them." What a nut.

I can't even.
I cannot even.
I'm thinking the same thing!! How does this even occur you to as something to do on this situation? Was he not already "missing" himself at that point?

R.I.P. Ingrid! I really feel for her children!

This is heartbreaking and I feel so bad for the children.Craigslist has had so much crime and don't understand why the FBI doesn't take them down.I hope we are not looking at a serial killer.They are checking him out with other cases.I'm so glad they arrested him this soon,now to find her car to get even more evidence.God bless her family at this time.

And the location for "All of Them" is Pakistan. That's troubling.

No, I think that's just something that pops up when you type in "all of them." Because someone listed a fake school with facebook called "all of them," and they just so happened to live in Pakistan.
Similarly, you'll see some people who have their education listed as "school of hard knocks," and it will be in some random place like the Philippines. It doesn't mean anything.

That Craig's List post says he's 43. This guy is 37. Not that he wouldn't lie, obviously! But can't imagine why. I am completely floored. I thought there was NO WAY it would be this guy. Her friends knew exactly who she was going out with and when! I'm glad he's a complete dumb *ss!!!!

Oh ok, thanks. I quit FB over a year ago so didn't know how that's linked up.

I'm concerned about him becoming ' self employed' and wondering what that is and if his ' schooling' wasn't an education to help him with his ' self employment'. I feel and hope that this guy's arrest may solve a cold case or two somewhere. This cannot be his first action like this.

I'm thinking the same thing!! How does this even occur you to as something to do on this situation? Was he not already "missing" himself at that point?

R.I.P. Ingrid! I really feel for her children!

So she had a date with him Friday night to see the game. By Saturday at 4:19, someone called 911 after finding the remains.
We don't know, of course, how long the remains were there before someone noticed them.

http://spdblotter.seattle.gov/2016/...oman-central-district-homicide-investigation/

I know that internet dating gets a bad rap, but it's really not any less safe than going out with a guy you meet at a bar, or the grocery store, or the library. Spending time alone with someone you don't know much about is ALWAYS risky. Where you met the person doesn't make much of a difference, as long as your first date happens in a very public place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77