GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he? He had no recollection of anything leading up to his blackout. And nobody can prove otherwise.

But he remembered he spent the night with her. Normally after someone spends the night with someone there is at least some communication the following day. You would think a text like "hey, WTF happened last night? I just woke up on a sidewalk?"

Right. He remembers sleeping with her but not chopping her up and bagging her. Not buying it.

My 33 yr old son suffers from severe schizoaffective disorder for 13 years, started in his twenties. Cannot function anymore. He hears audible voices, delusions, paranoia etc... He's been having psychotic episodes for thirteen years and no you don't black out.

I'm so sorry....I work with people who have chronic schizophrenia and it's heartbreaking. Sometimes even medication doesn't help.

Murder in 1st degree in Washington state:

Murder in the first degree.
(1) A person is guilty of murder in the first degree when:
(a) With a premeditated intent to cause the death of another person, he or she causes the death of such person or of a third person; or
(b) Under circumstances manifesting an extreme indifference to human life, he or she engages in conduct which creates a grave risk of death to any person, and thereby causes the death of a person; or
(c) He or she commits or attempts to commit the crime of either (1) robbery in the first or second degree, (2) rape in the first or second degree, (3) burglary in the first degree, (4) arson in the first or second degree, or (5) kidnapping in the first or second degree, and in the course of or in furtherance of such crime or in immediate flight therefrom, he or she, or another participant, causes the death of a person other than one of the participants: Except that in any prosecution under this subdivision (1)(c) in which the defendant was not the only participant in the underlying crime, if established by the defendant by a preponderance of the evidence, it is a defense that the defendant:
(i) Did not commit the homicidal act or in any way solicit, request, command, importune, cause, or aid the commission thereof; and
(ii) Was not armed with a deadly weapon, or any instrument, article, or substance readily capable of causing death or serious physical injury; and
(iii) Had no reasonable grounds to believe that any other participant was armed with such a weapon, instrument, article, or substance; and
(iv) Had no reasonable grounds to believe that any other participant intended to engage in conduct likely to result in death or serious physical injury.
(2) Murder in the first degree is a class A felony.
[1990 c 200 § 1; 1975-'76 2nd ex.s. c 38 § 3; 1975 1st ex.s. c 260 § 9A.32.030.]

Murder in 2nd degree in Washington state:
Murder in the second degree.
(1) A person is guilty of murder in the second degree when:
(a) With intent to cause the death of another person but without premeditation, he or she causes the death of such person or of a third person; or
(b) He or she commits or attempts to commit any felony, including assault, other than those enumerated in RCW 9A.32.030(1)(c), and, in the course of and in furtherance of such crime or in immediate flight therefrom, he or she, or another participant, causes the death of a person other than one of the participants; except that in any prosecution under this subdivision (1)(b) in which the defendant was not the only participant in the underlying crime, if established by the defendant by a preponderance of the evidence, it is a defense that the defendant:
(i) Did not commit the homicidal act or in any way solicit, request, command, importune, cause, or aid the commission thereof; and
(ii) Was not armed with a deadly weapon, or any instrument, article, or substance readily capable of causing death or serious physical injury; and
(iii) Had no reasonable grounds to believe that any other participant was armed with such a weapon, instrument, article, or substance; and
(iv) Had no reasonable grounds to believe that any other participant intended to engage in conduct likely to result in death or serious physical injury.
(2) Murder in the second degree is a class A felony.
[2003 c 3 § 2; 1975-'76 2nd ex.s. c 38 § 4; 1975 1st ex.s. c 260 § 9A.32.050.]

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.32.050

I think states should change their laws once you decide to toss your victim in the trash automatic 1st degree charge.

No. If you read the comments on that photo, he makes a comment about that person. It's not him.

Wow, I'd be ticked off if I was the guy in the photo then. Hope he can get it taken down. Other media outlets may find it and post it as John.

I'm curious as to what time the garbage gets picked up? Has this been discussed? Maybe he thought he would dispose of the bags in the trash, garbage trucks would come, and no one would be the wiser. I wonder if he looked in the trash can or just tossed them out thinking trucks hadn't come yet? If he had put them in over night, surely they would have been emptied which means he placed them in the garbage probably after 8am (time trash comes here)? None of which makes sense to me. The homeowner said he went to pull the cans in and noticed they weren't empty which means he put them in an empty container? I wonder if the disposal neighborhood has any cameras anywhere?

I can't find the link, but I believe the trash was picked up in that neighborhood on Friday. I haven't seen what time (in my area, trash is picked up fairly early in the morning). It sounds like the homeowner expected the receptacle to be empty, went to pull it inside and away from the curb, noticed that it felt heavy for being "empty," looked inside and saw the trash bags. So it's a solid assumption that the killer put the trash bags into an empty bin - whether or not he realized it was empty is anyone's guess at this point, I think. From photos, it looked like a number of people in the neighborhood had their trash cans by the street, so the killer may have assumed that trash had not yet been picked up and just... tossed her into the first bin he came to.

I'm so sorry....I work with people who have chronic schizophrenia and it's heartbreaking. Sometimes even medication doesn't help.

Yes thanks it's horrible. It's forever and never gets better always a roller coaster. [emoji30][emoji26]

Jillian Raftery ‏@JillianRaftery 1m1 minute ago Seattle, WA
Prosecutor says blood found in Ingrid Lyne's home, bathtub.., car... So police believe murder happened in #Renton, body moved to #Seattle.

OMG she let him in her house.. That is a BIG NO NO ladies ! Please ( I was a PI in Dallas) do not give out personal details until you know him well! And, if I were single I would have my plates run to a PO Box! Although it is not as easy in this state to get addresses from tags it can be done. Check out all the details 1st! Like his work number! Google it, meet only in public etc etc... If I had been this gals friend I would be livid that he knew where she lived..

Slain nurse killed in Renton home, dismembered body driven to Seattle, prosecutors say
3:17pm
<snip>
The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said detectives are considering the home of Ingrid Lynn a crime scene, and that CSI technicians and homicide detectives removed “significant” physical evidence from the home during the second search. That evidence included bits of human flesh and blood found in a bathtub drain, King County Senior Deputy Prosecutor Jennifer Worley said Tuesday during a bail hearing for suspect John Robert Charlton.
Worley said it appears Lyne was killed in Renton and then driven to Seattle, where her dismembered body was left.
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ting-slain-nurses-renton-home-as-crime-scene/
Slain nurse killed in Renton home, dismembered body driven to Seattle, prosecutors say
<snip>
The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said detectives are considering the home of Ingrid Lynn a crime scene, and that CSI technicians and homicide detectives removed “significant” physical evidence from the home during the second search. That evidence included bits of human flesh and blood found in a bathtub drain, King County Senior Deputy Prosecutor Jennifer Worley said Tuesday during a bail hearing for suspect John Robert Charlton.
Worley said it appears Lyne was killed in Renton and then driven to Seattle, where her dismembered body was left.
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ting-slain-nurses-renton-home-as-crime-scene/

Point is, not everyone is as savvy as those of us here on Web Sleuths. We would do searches all over the place on someone we would potentially date. Sadly, not everyone does that :( We're constantly reading about murders and abductions.. Many others choose to not think about such things. Like it could never happen to them, or anyone they know. I told my teenage daughters to read the cases on this site - and LEARN. The world is a scary place and everyone is a possible target. We just have to play things as safe as possible and be on guard.

OMG she let him in her house.. That is a BIG NO NO ladies ! Please ( I was a PI in Dallas) do not give out personal details until you know him well! And, if I were single I would have my plates run to a PO Box! Although it is not as easy in this state to get addresses from tags it can be done. Check out all the details 1st! Like his work number! Google it, meet only in public etc etc... If I had been this gals friend I would be livid that he knew where she lived..

She had been dating him for 6-8 weeks according to a friend.
http://komonews.com/

I don't believe him for one second. He had the time to sleep with her, kill her, mutilate her body, wrap the body pieces, drive to the central district (from Renton, 35 minutes), dump in recycling bin, and then pass out in the side walk? Sure, and I am Salma Hayek.

(hugs)

my almost 18 year old son has cancer and he got medically induced psychosis from the steroids that are part of his treatment plan for his immune system. he presented as a schizophrenic would too.... paranoia, delusions, wouldn't sleep, wouldn't bathe (soap was poison) I cant imagine how heartbreaking that would be if it was forever.

Right. He remembers sleeping with her but not chopping her up and bagging her. Not buying it.

My 33 yr old son suffers from severe schizoaffective disorder for 13 years, started in his twenties. Cannot function anymore. He hears audible voices, delusions, paranoia etc... He's been having psychotic episodes for thirteen years and no you don't black out.

<snip>
The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said detectives are considering the home of Ingrid Lynn a crime scene, and that CSI technicians and homicide detectives removed &#8220;significant&#8221; physical evidence from the home during the second search. That evidence included bits of human flesh and blood found in a bathtub drain, King County Senior Deputy Prosecutor Jennifer Worley said Tuesday during a bail hearing for suspect John Robert Charlton.
<snip>
The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said detectives are considering the home of Ingrid Lynn a crime scene, and that CSI technicians and homicide detectives removed &#8220;significant&#8221; physical evidence from the home during the second search. That evidence included bits of human flesh and blood found in a bathtub drain, King County Senior Deputy Prosecutor Jennifer Worley said Tuesday during a bail hearing for suspect John Robert Charlton.
But, where's the rest of her body?

(hugs)

my almost 18 year old son has cancer and he got medically induced psychosis from the steroids that are part of his treatment plan for his immune system. he presented as a schizophrenic would too.... paranoia, delusions, wouldn't sleep, wouldn't bathe (soap was poison) I cant imagine how heartbreaking that would be if it was forever.

I'm so sorry for your son. I hope he gets better. [emoji120]

Folks it's understood that you all have opinions and of course that's what we do here is speculate.

That being said, please review the Rules Etiquette & Information and be respectful of other's opinions.

Thanks

This case is being featured on the dr drew show this afternoon. Apparently JC had a lot of abrasions on his face, and scratch marks on his arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get