GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is being featured on the dr drew show this afternoon. Apparently JC had a lot of abrasions on his face, and scratch marks on his arms.

Oh god [emoji22] That breaks my heart thinking how she fought like heck.

Slain nurse killed in Renton home, dismembered body driven to Seattle, prosecutors say
3:56 pm (At least I had not read that it still had not been confirmed whether or not they were at the baseball game)
<snip>&#8203;

The law-enforcement source said that police have not yet confirmed that Lyne and Charlton actually attended the baseball game.
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/police-treating-slain-nurses-renton-home-as-crime-scene/

Just got home from work and read this story. How horrible! Plus it's freaking me out as I have the same 1st name, same occupation, same age, and I've worked at Harborview in Seattle and was going to visit my youngest sons father(who I met online) in Seattle and my brother in Renton last weekend but something came up (i live with in driving distance).
I am not a fan of WA state, there is a dark, negative energy about it, or so it feels to me.

Has anyone come across his arrest picture or hearing picture from today? Everything I am seeing has his face hidden or left out.

The police report says that a 15" pruning saw was found in the bathroom.
http://www.kiro7.com/news/man-in-renton-mothers-murder-to-face-judge/211485251
oh no. :( I wish I had known about Dr Drew sooner, it's already been aired , and does not repeat. This guy doesn't sound like he tried to hide much about this murder. I wonder what set him off? I'm taking a guess that from what he said to his mother that he has been thinking about this kind of murder for some time. Poor Ingrid.

Yesterday, I looked at JC's FB page. Some people made comments, several months, and years ago, about if he-JC was feeling better. JC also had a few odd posts. I am not his FB friend so I couldn't see all if his page contents.

I read in the news, at one time, his parents had a restraining order on him, because they were afraid of him.

I wonder if he had temper outbursts, and was violent, in his past, but did not seek any help.

I also wonder....(it is possible).....if JC took Lyne home, and someone broke in and murdered Lyne, and stole her car, after JC was gone. I kinda doubt it...but it is possible.

edited to add: Kiro 7 has a list of interesting info.

"He was arrested Monday at his ex-girlfriend's residence in Snohomish County."

http://www.kiro7.com/news/man-in-renton-mothers-murder-to-face-judge/211485251
At your link(Homicide Detective Mudd wrote)
"Charlton said that he didn’t think Lyne had plans with anyone else after their date. Charlton told the detectives that he spent the following Saturday and Sunday nights at the residence of an ex-girlfriend in Lake Stevens.

“During Charlton’s interview with detectives, he denied having any injuries. However, detectives observed abrasions on his forehead, an injury to his lip, and to his chin. He also had scratches to his chest area and an abrasion on his left hand.”

This article has a lot of new info, as well.

"In the bathroom, they found a 15-inch pruning saw near the tub; King County Deputy Prosecutor Jennifer Worley claimed Tuesday that detectives also recovered blood and flesh near the saw.

After arresting Charlton, he reported he had been dating Lyne for about a month, probable cause reports say. He said they returned home in her vehicle Friday night, though he was so drunk that he couldn't recall the trip home, nor what happened when they got there."

http://m.seattlepi.com/local/crime/...oman-killed-at-home-7244335.php#photo-9787430

I think he said he woke up on the sidewalk as a way to explain abrasions on his face and arms/hands.

JMOPINION.

Am I the only one who is creeped out even more that the complainant just so happened to be out of town for a funeral the night/morning that JC put the bags in that bin? Not in any way am I implying that the resident had anything to do with it. It's just weird.

At your link(Homicide Detective Mudd wrote)
"Charlton said that he didn&#8217;t think Lyne had plans with anyone else after their date. Charlton told the detectives that he spent the following Saturday and Sunday nights at the residence of an ex-girlfriend in Lake Stevens.

&#8220;During Charlton&#8217;s interview with detectives, he denied having any injuries. However, detectives observed abrasions on his forehead, an injury to his lip, and to his chin. He also had scratches to his chest area and an abrasion on his left hand.&#8221;

Well, yeah, she didn't have plans with anyone else after their date, after all, he knew she was dead!

And he denied injuries, although detectives observed injuries, abrasions, and scratches!

IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members