Haleigh Cummings general discussion

It is during Fields testimony in the video of the hearing posted above. Misty and her father both testified, along with her ex-attorney Fields. He spoke about the many meetings with Misty and LE, and how she admitted at one point she had lied about JO.

She still looks like a kid. jmo.

She is a kid, a 24y.o. kid. I hope she is trying to at least get an education. She has 25 years to get her GED.

Your correct, Ray of Hope, she should start talking. It's the right thing to do. Haleigh needs to be brought home. Misty could walk out of prison if she would start talking and telling the truth and I bet she would feel so much better.
She doesn't have that animal controlling her anymore.

Misty could walk out of prison if she would start talking and telling the truth and I bet she would feel so much better.

Not if that truth included her being directly involved with the death of Haleigh...That would keep her IN prison and would not be in her best interests to talk. That is the only reason I can think of for her not to talk...either that or she really doesn't know what happened to Haleigh. JMO

but I'll bet she know a lot more than she ever admitted too........all this time and still no answers
Of course she does. No doubt about it. I can't believe there is still no resolution or justice for Haleigh. I will think about this angel's case until the day I die.

Until then, I hope Ron and Misty (and whoever else was involved/has knowledge) rot in prison and suffer tremendously until they fess up. :furious:

ok, i got done watching NG from my dvr and there was something about another inmate that said there was another one DS killed? i looked where he was or wasnt locked up in 2009, but before the attempted kidnapping of that girl from jacksonville in september of 2009, could DS have been around Satsuma in February 2009 with the disappearence of haleigh cummings? i know its a long shot or might have been talked about before, but i got a shiver at this thought. :noooo:

Not if that truth included her being directly involved with the death of Haleigh...That would keep her IN prison and would not be in her best interests to talk. That is the only reason I can think of for her not to talk...either that or she really doesn't know what happened to Haleigh. JMO

I've always believed that Misty does not know where Haleigh is located. I think Ron's side of the family are the only ones who know.JMO

Well of course. :facepalm:

I've always believed that Misty does not know where Haleigh is located. I think Ron's side of the family are the only ones who know.JMO

Located, yes. How/when she died, Misty absolutely knows.

Side note about Lisa Croslin. Chelsea announced her death on the Supporting Misty FB page also.

Located, yes. How/when she died, Misty absolutely knows.

Side note about Lisa Croslin. Chelsea announced her death on the Supporting Misty FB page also.

JLSChook, I totally agree. I also beLIEve Ron and his Mum scare the death out of Misty, enough so to keep her pie hole shut.

I don't think I am allowed to speak about T.N. and that's a shame.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer... was probably the theme at Misty and Rons wedding.

JLSChook, I totally agree. I also beLIEve Ron and his Mum scare the death out of Misty, enough so to keep her pie hole shut.

I don't think I am allowed to speak about T.N. and that's a shame.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer... was probably the theme at Misty and Rons wedding.
My theory, and I've followed this case obsessively since Haleigh was declared missing, is that Misty was found by Ron or his mother by phone and brought into the case after Haleigh was already dead from an overdose administered by Ron. Ron had drugged both kids as a babysitter because he couldn't find Misty, she had left him after a fight. TN was also trying to find Misty to babysit. Hope was called in to check on kids, found a problem, called TN who called her mother who called AS. The two of them then went over to check on Haleigh. Found her dead, took her out in a large laundry basket and the "Ron's butt coverup began". Misty was located, came over, screamed at the news, called her brothers to start the cleanup of drugs and pot plants and was thoroughly instructed on the story that would be told to LE and to wait for Ron to arrive to call 911. Payment for cleanup was drugs/guns for Croslin bros and wedding for Misty. Absolutely nothing has changed my mind.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I don't like anyone dying, especially someone who's as young as Lisa was & looked older than many. She played too hard, had a lot of pain from memories, I'd guess as her trying to drown herself with drugs and alcohol. She apparently did quit the alcohol but it was too late. She knew a lot. Sad she didn't have the smarts to release any information towards finding Haleigh and solving this horrible death of a child. Just one bit of info Lisa for or against your children? Something Hank Sr? Just one tiny tidbit? It's the least anyone could do in her memory.

After all these years, I am still sitting on the fence regarding who I feel knows what in this case. We spent a lot of hours trying to figure it out, help law enforcement solve this case, find that missing bit of information that may have been overlooked. This mystery was filled with so many twists and turns, emotions going rampant from those closest to the case and those of us playing armchair detective.
The only satisfaction I get in this case is my belief that HaLeigh is safe and she runs and plays in heaven. May she RIP.
Kris to MaD upon her DEATH.jpg

Sigh. I really wish something would happen in this case that leads to a break.

Remember how right after the disappearance Ron, Misty, & the kids were sleeping in a tent outside the home because he said he couldn't stand to stay in the home from where his daughter disappeared? The more I think about it I think it's because he knew Haleigh died in the home and he couldn't stand to stay in the house where his daughter died/was killed. That makes sense to me as a parent more so than not being able to stay inside where she disappeared from. He has to know something. Someone needs to talk.

I was hoping by now someone would say SOMETHING. Ugh. Ron knows, his mother knows, does Misty know? She knows something...I am just not sure what. Been following from the beginning and it haunts me still.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back