AR AR - Ebby Steppach, 18, Little Rock, found deceased, 24 Oct 2015

Might be completely irrelevant but her car was found very close to a good will store..like Miranda Goldman😞 where are you
Ebby?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

The girl with the panhandlers was not Dana, but was another exploited girl, per Danas mom on her missing page. So, is it Ebby? Or who? I hope we find out who that was so we can keep helping the ones who still need it.

I wonder if the other exploited girl she referenced was under age.

And I'm right behind ya LibraStarr & will post my exact thoughts here too!
That is just sick! Really makes ya wonder who is behind the fake accounts & wonder if the spotlight not shining so bright on their "work", for lack of a better term, sorry, is weighing on their egos.
Sick sick sick imo

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

This is the group that I follow. Yesterday, her mother posted that Dateline had contacted her. She declined their offer because she thought that one hour wasn't enough time to share Ebby's story. The post is gone now, but a followup response is still on the page. More recently, Mr. Jernigan responded to someone saying 'he thinks' there have been 3 ground searches.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/527410417434961/

This is the group that I follow. Yesterday, her mother posted that Dateline had contacted her. She declined their offer because she thought that one hour wasn't enough time to share Ebby's story. The post is gone now, but a followup response is still on the page. More recently, Mr. Jernigan responded to someone saying 'he thinks' there have been 3 ground searches.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/527410417434961/

I saw that and I thought it was odd. Any publicity is good, especially Dateline! So confusing!

Any word on why this particular area was searched? If I remember correctly, her car was found further out off of Chenal.

But it sounds like the bag, bones and handcuffs were close to each other. That would be some strange farm activity!! I'm not discounting that theory. I am laughing at the image of that farm party my head has created, though! Ok, back to serious.

According to her missing page, shes not one of the girls. But, hopefully they are getting closer! I feel like they have to know something since they found her car!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back