Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every long once in a while I skim through hashtag and other dark places where vicious subterranean battles about the seem to wage on and on.

She must delight in these pointless and degrading tit for tats, given that any attention feels better to her than sinking into the inevitable oblivion that awaits her.

But, in observance of her anniversary, a report from down under. The child killer's groupie, still no doubt trying to rustle up interest in "part 3" of the child killer's tell-all, Charles Manson referencing letter, says.....

Though spreading rumors or gossiping or contributing to the 's problems is the very LAST thing she wants to do, she does feel compelled to mention that she thinks the must have a "death wish," given her recent behavior, and what the needs more than anything else is help for the mental illness she is displaying.

Aaah. That Charles Manson reference. As in, the child killer means groupies who will do anything for the ? Even if that anything goes against the interests or will of the child killer?

These are the kind of dilemnas facing the until the day she dies. LOA and all that.

Because I don't live in a large city, I do most of my shopping through catalogues and on-line. For Princess Beano's book drive, I'm thinking of sending along all my catalogues for clothing, shoes and handbags, cosmetics, and even gardening. And all well-thumbed, of course, with all of the pretty items I bought or even considered buying clearly circled. (I'm thinking that crass consumerism is more her level of reading material.)

How did JA have a visit from this Kareem guy, if she is not allowed visitors for 200 days? Didn't she complain to him about the list getting out, did that just happen, I'm a bit confused here, anybody?

Every long once in a while I skim through hashtag and other dark places where vicious subterranean battles about the seem to wage on and on.

She must delight in these pointless and degrading tit for tats, given that any attention feels better to her than sinking into the inevitable oblivion that awaits her.

But, in observance of her anniversary, a report from down under. The child killer's groupie, still no doubt trying to rustle up interest in "part 3" of the child killer's tell-all, Charles Manson referencing letter, says.....

Though spreading rumors or gossiping or contributing to the 's problems is the very LAST thing she wants to do, she does feel compelled to mention that she thinks the must have a "death wish," given her recent behavior, and what the needs more than anything else is help for the mental illness she is displaying.

Aaah. That Charles Manson reference. As in, the child killer means groupies who will do anything for the ? Even if that anything goes against the interests or will of the child killer?

These are the kind of dilemnas facing the until the day she dies. LOA and all that.

I feel like I missed something?

How did JA have a visit from this Kareem guy, if she is not allowed visitors for 200 days? Didn't she complain to him about the list getting out, did that just happen, I'm a bit confused here, anybody?

I believe she's not allowed "contact" visits. She is allowed "non contact" visits. Non-contact means, apparently, "no touching"; there is a glass/plexiglass pane between inmate and visitor. She's still very limited in the number she can have. It's very possible that K-Cup is the only visitor she gets, otherwise there would have been a lot more second-hand tweeting going on.

Because I don't live in a large city, I do most of my shopping through catalogues and on-line. For Princess Beano's book drive, I'm thinking of sending along all my catalogues for clothing, shoes and handbags, cosmetics, and even gardening. And all well-thumbed, of course, with all of the pretty items I bought or even considered buying clearly circled. (I'm thinking that crass consumerism is more her level of reading material.)

I was thinking maybe a Dunkin' Donuts coloring book?

Oh brother, what kind of punishment is that! Thanks for the info. And so how is it that Radar can get her shopping list? Is it public information?

I think it's a possibility that she installed key logger software at some stage and removed it. It was easy to do and she had plenty of opportunity and access to Travis' laptop in 2007/early 2008.

If the computer was wiped completely, traces of past installations may have gone. I agree with TexMex re the computer experts finding nothing in June 2008. It lowers the likelihood massively at that point. Arias was a control freak and obsessive psychopathic stalker. Could she have resisted the chance to spy on Travis' every key stroke? Got to admit it would have been a mighty temptation for her but I always return to the evidence.

Thing is, we don't what evidence does or not exist to prove or disprove the possibility she key logged or cloned or hacked or whatever else stalkers may do to gain and maintain computer access.

JM couldn't be any clearer that he considered her stalking and psycho acts and tormenting of Travis largely irrelevant to what he needed to investigate then lay out for a jury.

I'm sure there's a fair amount of existing evidence we haven't heard about yet, but I'm equally sure none exists to ever answer some of our questions, because those questions of ours were simply never asked or pursued.

I believe she's not allowed "contact" visits. She is allowed "non contact" visits. Non-contact means, apparently, "no touching"; there is a glass/plexiglass pane between inmate and visitor. She's still very limited in the number she can have. It's very possible that K-Cup is the only visitor she gets, otherwise there would have been a lot more second-hand tweeting going on.

I don't even believe he's really visiting her at Perryville. IIRC, he's from Philly, and I don't think he's successful enough to be flying back and forth from there to Phoenix just to visit her. I believe he's intentionally implying that he spends time with her to incite fans and haters alike, in an attempt to make some kind of name for himself.

Except for (perhaps) one visit, it seems more likely that they just communicate by phone, and she uses him as a proxy to get her message out, just as he uses her to further his own objectives. JMO

I wonder if we can go to the mall and get some self help pamphlets so we could send some for her.

Understanding Mental Illness

How to Control Anger

Obsessions and Compulsions

Stress

Sleeping Problems

Self Harm

Prisoner Depression and Low Mood

Prisoner Anxiety

Prisoner Post Traumatic Stress

Coping with Loneliness

Improving your Self Esteem

Hmmmm, no pedp pamphlets to be found any where.

BUT, I did find leaflets of a thousands of places to see

and some books maybe?

The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are

104 Things to Photograph

642 Things to Write About Me Diary

but I like this one

The Imaginary World Of.. and write your name.

yeah, I'm a ***** at time

Or Crime and Punishment. (And I doubt Beano Arias would be much in to Russian novels.) ;)

Nah, I read Crime & Punishment- the killer actually had a conscience, something Jodi does not.

Thing is, we don't what evidence does or not exist to prove or disprove the possibility she key logged or cloned or hacked or whatever else stalkers may do to gain and maintain computer access.

JM couldn't be any clearer that he considered her stalking and psycho acts and tormenting of Travis largely irrelevant to what he needed to investigate then lay out for a jury.

I'm sure there's a fair amount of existing evidence we haven't heard about yet, but I'm equally sure none exists to ever answer some of our questions, because those questions of ours were simply never asked or pursued.

True. But IMO Martinez would definately have presented evidence of a key logger if it existed. He presented numerous examples of her stalking/spying on Travis as well as invading emails of Bobby and racing to confront Matts new gf when she saw pics of Matt with a girl on a computer screen at his dad's house.

True. But IMO Martinez would definately have presented evidence of a key logger if it existed. He presented numerous examples of her stalking/spying on Travis as well as invading emails of Bobby and racing to confront Matts new gf when she saw pics of Matt with a girl on a computer screen at his dad's house.

Probably. If he or LE had thought it important to check for such things. My point is I don't think they did.

Flores downplayed her stalking in his (2010?) interview with the DT, JM has downplayed it in post-book interviews.

IMO he really didn't present numerous examples of her stalking, especially not in the guilt phase, for the reasons he's given-- wasn't his focus, he thought presentation of such evidence against her would dilute his focus on premeditation and the slaughter itself, and above all else, he steered a hundred miles clear of doing or saying or presenting anything that might be grounds for appeal.

Probably. If he or LE had thought it important to check for such things. My point is I don't think they did.

Flores downplayed her stalking in his (2010?) interview with the DT, JM has downplayed it in post-book interviews.

IMO he really didn't present numerous examples of her stalking, especially not in the guilt phase, for the reasons he's given-- wasn't his focus, he thought presentation of such evidence against her would dilute his focus on premeditation and the slaughter itself, and above all else, he steered a hundred miles clear of doing or saying or presenting anything that might be grounds for appeal.

His closing argument had every example of her stalking plus the examples of the ex boyfriend confrontations....it was important evidence to him.,.evidence of her borderline behavior. Demarte testified about her obsessive behavior as well. Travis'slectronics were gone over by multiple experts with a fine tooth comb especially after *advertiser censored* allegations.

The only thing I remember him say in in interviews was admitting was her post murder behavior such as bikini shopping and some of the stuff from the interviews with her family...

I've tried replying to comments, and it's not working. Anything I type doesn't show up in box. This is in reply to passwords and how JA seemed to be able to access TA's emails etc....

There are programs you could purchase, and still can and intstall on pc's that track keystrokes so you can see passwords and see what that person looked at etc....

I don't think JA "FIGURED" out passwords... I think she installed one of these programs and that is how she knew his passwords.

She is just not that smart. She simply installed a program on his PC and was able to spy on him. In my humble opinion. And you can remotely delete this program too..... which would explain why this program wasn't found on his PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyrose