FBI Involvement

Had this thought:

What if William Devin Howell is innocent?

One of the recent 4 victims found in CT was a transgender:

http://heavy.com/news/2015/05/willi...y-martinez-mary-jane-menard-melanie-camilini/

"Another victim, Janice Roberts, was identified on May 13. She was a transgender woman who was previously known as Daniel Whistnant."

So here we have a cluster of 3 victims found in 2007 (all victims drug addicted woman, at least one of them a prostitue)
And now may 2015, a new cluster of 4, one of them a transgender. (The transgender victim was a prostitute, don't know about the other 3 victims, 2 of the victims still not IDed, the one IDed, Melanie Camilini was also a drug addict )

Thinking of LISK victim Maureen Brainard-Barnes, 25 being of Norwich, Connecticut and disappeared July 9, 2007, and victim "John Doe" Also discovered on Gilgo Beach dressed in womans clothes (transgender?), makes one go hmmm, thinking that IF WDH is innocent, could the LISK and the CT SK be the same person???

what if Howell meet someone while incarcerated that later became LISK based on listening to Howell's stories and wanted to try it out himself???? (not likely but, hey, what if..)

Fieldnotes, Are the Feds aware yet that the babys mother was not entered into NAMUS?

Suppose the Feds come up with a suspect. Will Spota prosecute him? I wonder about that.

OT, but FYI: We have a thread on William Devin Howell in the SK forum. Beside the seven New Britain victims, he is a POI in the 1991 murder of April Stone in Apopka, Florida.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-and-possibly-earlier&p=11789038#post11789038

The post linked above includes the link to a detailed, timeline in spreadsheet format, with numerous MSM sources.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9dpNu3jLO3tUFl3Z2ZRVUxYOFU

I had never heard of Apopka, FL. Til I started following another recent thread here at WS. Makes me think that Howell should not be jumped on too quickly for the 1991 case referenced by Bessie. I am posting that thread here below. The REAL Steve Mason lived in FL in 1991. He later moved to PA. Sometime after 1991 someone started using his identity. He has gone through a nightmare trying to get his identity back. At ant rate, the person using his ID died in 2006 and it was discovered that he was a FAKE Steve Mason. This man is now a UID and the subject of the following thread. He died in APOPKA, FL. I sppose killing someone might be a real good reason for wanting to steal someone else's identity and not wanting to use your own in case some DNA showed up. Maybe this guy had some connection to the decedent in that 1991 case OR maybe his DNA if there is any, should be compared to any DNA in the 1991 case?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...pka-FL-Feb-2006&highlight=Mason+fake+identity

Fieldnotes, Are the Feds aware yet that the babys mother was not entered into NAMUS?

I don't know. The last I spoke with the woman from NamUs was in December when she said it's not a Suffolk PD case but the MEs do intend on entering it eventually. I haven't reached out to the FBI if that's what you're asking.

I guess the woman from NAMUS doesnt know the ME is waiting for the SCPD to give them PERMISSION. Something they refuse to do. What are they hiding? Her identity of course. I guess the question is WHY?

I wonder how far along the Feds have gotten? Do they have anything to work with? Do you remember the prostitute that tried to give LE information? She was shut down. I wonder if they are listening to her now? It makes you wonder if any of the tips were taken seriously. They could have something right in front of them and not see it.

I wonder how far along the Feds have gotten? Do they have anything to work with? Do you remember the prostitute that tried to give LE information? She was shut down. I wonder if they are listening to her now? It makes you wonder if any of the tips were taken seriously. They could have something right in front of them and not see it.
Realistically what is the chance they can find her now?

They know where to find her. She was in touch with a reporter from WPIX 11 news after Burke was arrested. The reporter said LE has her contact information.

The FBI could be beneficial to the LISK case but after reading about Scott Lee Kimball... they aren't infallible.

Persistent efforts by the victims' family members finally convinced FBI agents that their confidential informant was a killer.

"A career criminal and conman, Boulder County native Scott Kimball had an uncanny ability to convince people to give him the benefit of the doubt. His charms worked on the FBI, which released him from prison as a paid informant, and on the four people he killed while free. But the victims’ families, a Lafayette detective, two Boulder County prosecutors and one FBI agent finally called his bluff."

http://scottleekimball.com/

when the dog rules the handler it is scandal. Except if you're the FBI.

I'm happy to see that Scott Lee Kimball case hasn't been forgotten. Unfo the incompetent handlers got away with their incompetence, "scott" free...

Remembering this lovely girl and other victims of the cheap, lying, depraved, wellfed psychopath
http://kaysi-mcleod.memory-of.com/photos.aspx

rest in peace.

The FBI has been involved with this case for six months now. Has this case moved along as a result? Dosent seem like it.

It seems like the case has gone dormat. There might be nothing of real value for LE to work with. That might be because it was trashed or was never made part of the file. Thats how a criminal enterprise operates. You cant expect more than that from them. Shameful.

FBI takes a prominate roll in this case. The first business at hand is to ask LE why they have not signed off on having the toddlers mom entered into NamUs. LE signed off on the other unknown victims to be entered. Why not her??? Is it because she is not unknown??? What reasonable reason would there be for this behavior? It leads me to believe they dont want to disrupt the life of someone that is known to them. A fellow cop, a friend, someone known to the community? Who?

FBI takes a prominate roll in this case. The first business at hand is to ask LE why they have not signed off on having the toddlers mom entered into NamUs. LE signed off on the other unknown victims to be entered. Why not her??? Is it because she is not unknown??? What reasonable reason would there be for this behavior? It leads me to believe they dont want to disrupt the life of someone that is known to them. A fellow cop, a friend, someone known to the community? Who?

Can't figure it out either. I don't know why but the last time I looked there were very few listings for unidentified persons in namus from Nassau county. I mean very few given the number of uid's that must have turned up over time there. It was surprising to me that they had Lattingtown JD in there so quickly.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie
Back