FL FL - Tiffany Heaven Daniels, 25, Pensacola State College, 12 Aug 2013

Investigation Discovery is bringing back the series DISAPPEARED. There will be a segment on Tiffany:

“Against the Tide” Premieres Monday, April 18 at 10/9c

Story of TIFFANY DANIELS: Missing Since 8/12/13 from Pensacola, Fla.

25-year-old Pensacola artist Tiffany Daniels is a spontaneous free spirit, but when she doesn’t return home from work for days, her brand new roommate grows alarmed. By the time he tracks down her parents, nearly a week has passed, but no one in Tiffany’s circle has a clue to her disappearance. Then suddenly her car is found abandoned in a beachside parking lot, setting off a desperate race against the clock for any sign of Tiffany .and dark speculation as to why she’s vanished from the face of the earth.

https://corporate.discovery.com/dis...still-searching-for-their-missing-loved-ones/

Investigation Discovery is bringing back the series DISAPPEARED. There will be a segment on Tiffany:

25-year-old Pensacola artist Tiffany Daniels is a spontaneous free spirit, but when she doesn’t return home from work for days, her brand new roommate grows alarmed. By the time he tracks down her parents, nearly a week has passed, but no one in Tiffany’s circle has a clue to her disappearance. Then suddenly her car is found abandoned in a beachside parking lot, setting off a desperate race against the clock for any sign of Tiffany .and dark speculation as to why she’s vanished from the face of the earth.

https://corporate.discovery.com/dis...still-searching-for-their-missing-loved-ones/

Good to know - thanks for posting... will set my DVR so I don't miss it as I've followed the case from the beginning and it's like she disappeared without a trace into thin air.

<snip>

Wait... I don't remember anything about her having a roommate, much less a male roommate... or him tracking down her parents. I just thought her coworkers / workplace reported she hadn't come to work... anyone else?

docbh

:bump: in reminder of Tiffany's 'Disappeared' episode airing tonight:

Couple things to note from the Disappeared show.
1- she had a male roommate for a couple weeks that was twice her age and the divorced father of her friend
2- she had a serious boyfriend who her family thought was 'the one' and he moved out of state and invited her to go but she declined
3- boyfriend just left that weekend, for his move (LE confirmed he was in another state the day she went missing)
4- her sister talks of her depression...that she felt like her life wasn't going places like she wanted...so why didn't she go with boyfriend???
5- she arranged to have off work a few days but kept that from friends and family

The roommate said the power was turned off. Was that the day she disappeared or the following day? If it was the day she disappeared and she came home after work and before she allegedly was the one who drove her vehicle to Pensacola Beach, wouldn't she have said something to him? Wouldn't roommate have been waiting for her to come home to ask about the power? I'll lost on that whole part.

I saw she had several unreliable roommates. Did she kick them out? Was there animosity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The roommate said the power was turned off. Was that the day she disappeared or the following day? If it was the day she disappeared and she came home after work and before she allegedly was the one who drove her vehicle to Pensacola Beach, wouldn't she have said something to him? Wouldn't roommate have been waiting for her to come home to ask about the power? I'll lost on that whole part.

It was a day or 2 later that the power went off. I don't remember if she came home after work or not. I got the feeling that she left work and vanished from there. I wonder if she planned to go surprise the boyfriend and told another fella who didn't want her to go and he stopped her. Maybe there was another fella in her life which was why she didn't move with the boyfriends but then she changed her mind and the other fella didn't like that. Just speculating. Though Tracy also has a good theory too (did she kick out a roommate who wanted vengeance???). I also suppose suicide could be another theory since she seemed down in life and then the power went out (like why bother to pay the bills if she was planning to not be around).

sex trafficing is heavy in the area, according to her mom. still hopes to find her in a drug,prostitution ring.
I watch the disappeared all the time, very interesting.

Thanx for this link to Tiffany's discussion thread, Neverletgo..

I just watched the Disappeared episode and theres a few things i find weird ..number 1 is they say she was paying the rent and bills on her own while her friends were staying with her so we know she has a little bit of money if she can pay for rent and utilities ..then you add the older huy moving in and he has a job and is reliable so since he is paying half now she will have even more money so why then in the day after does the older dad roomate walk in to the house and the power is off.I find that very odd since we know she could afford to pay it all on her own if need be . and now that she only has to pay half thats more reason the power should not have cut off so why was it off...My second question is when cops go through the house why do they not take that lap-top to see if theres any clues on the computer as to her where abouts but the police just leave it ? .And 3rd is something I noticed when the mom looks in side the car sees alot of her stuff but the police take the vehicle and at the end of the tv show the cop goes outside to show us her car i seen it again that being her Iphone on the front seat why the heck did the police not take it outta the car when they went through it in the lab the phone may of held a clue and give then the numbers she was calling that day she went missing . The reason i know they didnt do that is because when the mom peeks in you can see it on the front seat next to a bag like a purse kinda thing .then when we see the inside from the police showing that this was her vehicle and i seen the iphone again in the exast same spot so i know they never took it out to go through it..Theres some things that the police need to do like go through that iphone call the hydro office and see why the power was cut off cause maybe if she hadnt paid the bill for the hydro for a few months.the. that would mean she is keeping that money that should of went towards so was she not paying it on purpose so she could save that money and maybe take off somewhere....Sorry this was so long but those are the things i noticed and need to be awnsered .....

Hi CanManEh :)! I just watched the episode last night as well and I just wanted to give you my view on the answer to one of your questions.
When her 'mum' was looking through the car window and saw Tiffany's items in the car (the iPhone etc) that was just a reenactment. That would not of been her actual car or her actual items in that reenactment of the car parked at the beach - just like that was not her real mum looking through the window.

I have a question myself that I don't think has been answered or cleared up so if anyone knows the answer I would greatly appreciate it! Did the police check the license plates from the video of all cars entering to the beach that day? It seems probable that another vehicle would have to be involved and that it would have to be on camera? I would like to think the police (would of course?!) have checked but it was not mentioned in the episode or anywhere online but then again maybe that's a piece of information LE is keeping close to their chests?

Good points CanManEh - agree with what you said about why was power turned off.

I also watched the Disappeared episode. There were defiantly some unanswered questions.

It said that there was proof that she went home that night after work. What proof?

Why was the power turned off? It was stated that she and her room mate could pay the bills.

If there was an APB out for her car, why did a civilian have to find it and report it. The police should have found in 8 days. Do they never patrol the parking lot where it was found?

Nothing was mentioned about her cell phone records. I can't believe that was not investigated.

It just left me with more questions than answers.

Ya that is pretty much what i said like 2 posts above you....and by the way if she did come home so for one her room has that huge clearing at the top 2nd its a small house and they need to check his phone records cause they said she may have come back at 5 i think it was he said he never heard her because he was on the phone check his phone records see if he was on the phone at the time she came home .cause thats why he said well she might have but i never heard her because i was on the phone ..lets check this **** out iam reffering to the LE not us but that could break his alibi ..police are leaving alottttt out so there either not qualified and in that case FBI should have been called in..or they are holding alottt back on purpose..

Exactly to everything you all said above ^^^^^^^^^^ ! I'm really wondering how they knew Tiffany had come home after work as well. Unless they were able to see from her cell phone pings that she came home (not sure it is that accurate to an address rather than a small area?) but could they of also checked her roommates phone data and saw they both were hitting the same tower at that time until Tiffany left and her phone pinged elsewhere after leaving the house and her roommates continued to be actively in use at the house??

Also I find it incredibly odd/too coincidental that Tiffany had informed her work that she would be taking a few days off, yet none of her family or friends knew about this and then she just happens to go missing? I'm wondering how thoroughly work colleagues and acquaintances were interviewed and alibied. I could of course be clutching at straws here but I hope they examined that line of leads closely.

Unfortunately, we are not privy to any of that information. We can only hope that if we thought of these things then LE thought of it also.

It just seems in this day and age that this case should be solvable.

Going way back to page 4 where this was mentioned:
Long story short, her boyfriend's roommate thinks she picked up some clothes from their (the BF/roommate's) house between 9am-5:30pm either Monday (the day she left work early / disappeared afterwards) or the following Tuesday, he can't remember which. I also saw it on a "timeline" online (can't find the URL now) as "unconfirmed", but it ads the possibility that she left work early to go pick up these clothes and something happened on her way there / afterwards. :
respectfully snipped from:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Escambia-Co-12-Aug-2013&p=9790620#post9790620

There was no mentioned of this in the show.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back