TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed that trained dancers walk with their toes pointed out, had a friend who went to Julliard and it seemed like all of the girls walked this way. This perp does not seem graceful, like a dancer but maybe he/she was wearing lots of padding to look bigger.

Schulte says both the intruder's behavior and costume are unusual, leaving questions about the true motive.

"It is going to raise the awareness of the Police Department that there may be something more here than just a burglary or even a murder," said Schultz. "Something else was going on here, and they're going to try to uncover it.

http://news4sanantonio.com/news/loc...-texas-church-attack-was-dressed-in-swat-gear

Hope that source that I used is ok?
If not, Mods, my apologies

Police say the intruder attacked Bevers, leaving her with traumatic injuries that ultimately led to her death. They say she may have interrupted a burglary, but call the timing odd. The video shows the intruder wandering the halls, but never actually taking anything.

http://news4sanantonio.com/news/loc...-texas-church-attack-was-dressed-in-swat-gear

From same article:

"This is not kind of your routine burglary," Attorney and former police officer Pete Schulte told us. "I don't want to say anything's routine, but if somebody's going to try to go to burglarize a business, they're going to get in and get out and try to grab as much stuff as they can and then leave."

Schulte says both the intruder's behavior and costume are unusual, leaving questions about the true motive.

"It is going to raise the awareness of the Police Department that there may be something more here than just a burglary or even a murder," said Schultz. "Something else was going on here, and they're going to try to uncover it."

I think it's a kid, teenager.

An early-rising teen! That should narrow the search down to a small few.

Please excuse my humor....gotta grab a smile on these cases sometimes.

But, to be serious, I hadn't thought of a teen, but it's possible. I was thinking female and crime that was personal. What would motive a teen in this case?

I have a feeling this one won't take long.... Hopefully anyway.

I have noticed that trained dancers walk with their toes pointed out, had a friend who went to Julliard and it seemed like all of the girls walked this way. This perp does not seem graceful, like a dancer but maybe he/she was wearing lots of padding to look bigger.

Thanks for the tip about the unusual stance and its assosciation with dancers. I think you are also right about the apparent lack of grace or atheleticsm in the perpetrator.

When standing, presumably in some kind of "ready stance", his or her feet are way too close together to indicate somebody with alot of boxing or martial arts experience. Likewise, in the frame where the perpetrator is moving away from the camera, he or she seems to have planted the front step heavily, almost like they are trudging and not lightly stepping like an athelete.

The front foot is also at the same unusual angle. Maybe the person has the "pigeon toed" disability? (I dont know the real name for the condition).

I have had plenty of opportunity to wash my H's SWAT stuff after a call out but he is very attentive to detail and would notice if his stuff, ( especially the body armor),wasn't right back in his closet or go bag. I guess some cops might not be that conscientious.
Based on your experiences with your husband's gear, can you tell if the perpetrator's SWAT gear looks "real" meaning represents a set with the right components, or does it look like somebody just ordered a mix of items from the SWAT section of a police catalog?

"It is going to raise the awareness of the Police Department that there may be something more here than just a burglary or even a murder," said Schultz. "Something else was going on here, and they're going to try to uncover it.

The "something else was going on here" other than burglary and murder is disturbing. What could that mean?

I'm perplexed by that statement as it seems like a planned hit from what we know now.

JMO

An early-rising teen! That should narrow the search down to a small few.

Please excuse my humor....gotta grab a smile on these cases sometimes.

But, to be serious, I hadn't thought of a teen, but it's possible. I was thinking female and crime that was personal. What would motive a teen in this case?

Friend of her children in retaliation for a perceived slight?

Her own kid? Dad away, Mother alone in a building...

Young stalker?

Delete if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members