TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1ebe42cf87978f2b18d19b212b357d2b.jpg

The more I watch the gif the more I think it's a female wearing boots that are too big. When approaching the door the right shoe toe "bumps" the ground causing a short step. Next the right foot kicks out a bit more than needed for a step. I think was to realign the foot in the too big boot.

This is my opinion only
I obviously don't know how to post the gif
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome: I don't know how to make a gif or post one either. Guess I should google that and make my self useful - lol! Just noticed you were from Houston. Did you hear about the tiger on the loose in Conroe? They caught her - 5-months-old. She's beautiful. Had a leash and a collar. OMG! Who thinks they can keep a tiger as a pet????

It finally hit me!!! In the video, the perp looks like a motorcycle cop!!!

IF-------this was a church burglary, and the perp went to the trouble of dressing in police gear, that completely covered his entire body, even being so careful as to wear shoe covers-------wouldn't he have checked to see if there would be any scheduled activities taking place early that morning?

IMHO

That's what I have thought from the beginning! Motorcycle cop!

Possibly. Looks like this perp has gone all out to not leave physical evidence behind.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

And who would know best to cover their tracks like that? Who would know what could or could not be seen and what may leave evidence and what would really throw LE off track?

I saw that picture as well but it's dated March 2013.

Well, that's odd. Do we know, and I think this has been asked, if the church has been the scene of a prior crime?

:welcome: I don't know how to make a gif or post one either. Guess I should google that and make my self useful - lol! Just noticed you were from Houston. Did you hear about the tiger on the loose in Conroe? They caught her - 5-months-old. She's beautiful. Had a leash and a collar. OMG! Who thinks they can keep a tiger as a pet????

Yes! Front paws declawed too! It's a shame actually

I think gae is exactly right about the boot covers!!! Go look at the link to the Amazon product, then come back and enlarge your screen on the perp's feet.
Well I'll be........

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Here is the site I used to make the gif. It works with any youtube video, and you can specify where in the video to start the gif and the duration. It was very simple. The two .gifs I made for this thread are the first time I've ever done it, and it was easy.

https://gifs.com/

We can't see the face to judge if they were nervous. I'm nervous about some test results I'm waiting for, but someone might say I look calm while I post this.

Praying for your results to be perfect. [emoji1374]

But why? I'm honestly curious?

In situations like this, people want to help. The easiest way to do so is to write a check. Flowers are so expensive, they want to do something that will help more than a floral spray. So you let them. [shrug]

I think we've covered all bases on the "gait"

Pregnant waddle
Toes amputated
Prosthetic leg (or pirate)
Boots too big
Swaddled in clothing
Law officer
Dancer
Cardboard on soles
Hip injury
Needs a wee

Anything else to add to Gait-gate...?!
Amazon flip flop Boot Covers

Was it raining on Monday morning? When those stained concrete floors get wet, they are slicker than snot.

Yes, if I recall correctly- it stormed during the night. Our kids joined us in bed because the storms scared them.

To address whether there might have been more than one person in the building or on the hit----we don't know. It is possible. We have only seen one person on the short video clips, but maybe that was the only one who went out into the hallways. I still think he/she was casually walking in the hallways because he/she was looking for the security camera recorder. If he/she/they had found and taken that, then we wouldn't have any video evidence at all----think about that!

Here is the site I used to make the gif. It works with any youtube video, and you can specify where in the video to start the gif and the duration. It was very simple. The two .gifs I made for this thread are the first time I've ever done it, and it was easy.

https://gifs.com/

Thank you very much!

It would be very interesting to see any surveillance video of the perp in the hallway after the murder. Did they still have the boot covers on or were they in hand? Were they running, slipping? Waddling still?

If the perp DID wear those boot covers, I don't think they knew about the cameras. Why go to so much trouble to cover your tracks if you'll be seen on camera anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF this was a hit, the hit person would be familiar with the victim and was obviously (to me) familiar with the location.
Why would there be two people to take down one woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288