TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timeline.

attachment.php

Interesting they got her vehicle coming in on video. Wonder if there are two entrances or maybe just very close to the front entrance. Also the killer only had short time to kill her before the first person arrived. Around 15 minutes to kill her and leave without the other person seeing them leave.

So the question is.....did the person who arrived at 4:35am see anyone leaving? I bet they did not, or we would have heard of it. There is only one entrance to the church parking lot. Even though it would mean they would have to carry gear and it might affect getaway time, I'm thinking the person might not have parked on church property. Doesn't look like there is a back exit.

So who do you think the car belongs to?
I know it may be unrelated, but it had to be gone when LE arrived.
Wouldn't the group have seen it leave?
Its all confusing

IIRC, a few students arrived and remained outside together before going inside. Not sure why. Perhaps that explains the timeline.

??

The timeline does surprise me.

JMO

As someone who meets up with friends for group exercise classes, this is NOT odd behavior to me. I and my friends, wait in the parking lot for each other and go in together. Usually nobody wants to be the 1st one in class anyway (lol) and it may have been raining. I hope the class goers are okay, how awful they must feel knowing A) they were sitting in their car while MB was being murdered inside B) THEY could have walked in early and possibly been harmed or worse. IMO

No, the initial reports were that one person arrived early but waited in the parking lot, and did not go in until others arrived. Remember, it was probably raining.

I'd find that suspicious, especially if there's no video to back that up. Conceivably this could have been the perp who changed their clothes and then went to class. I've not seen anything on the timeline as to when the perp left. You'd think that person who arrived early would have seen something.

If this is a local female. Then everyone should possibly know who this person is.

She would be the one that doesn't mess around or back down. She would also be the one that argues constantly with her neighbors to the point where the police need to come out for the disturbance. She also may be the type to allow her dog to freely be a barking nuisance and then threatened a neighbor if they have the gall to say something.

Jmo. If the suspect is a female. Then she would have some type of neighbor disputes or altercations that she helped amplify.

So the cops may want to check previous cases regarding women that don't mess around or back down. While may having an obedient spouse that submits to her periodical rages. Jmo

Now in this scenario. Maybe her submissive hubby wanted to get in shape and went to Terri for help. And maybe the wife thought that hubby was doing this to leave her or to meet other women. Now maybe the possible female perp blamed Terri for igniting this flame in her submissive husband mind.

So maybe the female perp decided to kill Terri . Idk

Reminds me of the female accused in the Heather Elvis case.

So the question is.....did the person who arrived at 4:35am see anyone leaving? I bet they did not, or we would have heard of it. There is only one entrance to the church parking lot. Even though it would mean they would have to carry gear and it might affect getaway time, I'm thinking the person might not have parked on church property. Doesn't look like there is a back exit.

There has to be two exits for fire code. Where is the other one?

PIM, Came up with this earlier which was relayed to police:
It appears that the weapon/instrument the killer was carrying in the hallway closely resembles a rock pick hammer used by mountain climbers. They might want to check Lowe's (maybe they have) for recent purchases.

Also...and this is touchy, but I've not seen it come up, yet, and I think it's an important consideration...have LE considered that the killer could've been a camper in that class, who maybe arrived early, killed Missy, stashed the swat stuff in a duffle, arrived on scene (again), and then left with the other classmates? It's the only way I can fathom that bloody swat uniform leaving the premises undetected.

Sent from my iPhone

Touchy indeed. An earlier poster said the person who found MB had told someone else a different COD than the one LE released recently, and my first thought was ... Could that person be involved?

What if this was totally random? What if the POI was just milling around inside waiting for an accomplice to show up to help steal stuff? What if MB did indeed just walk in on a robbery? Maybe it's so random that it appears that she was targeted? Hmmm.

Obituary for Terri Leann Bevers
Terri Leann (Missy) Bevers, age 45, died on Monday, April 18, 2016 in Midlothian, Texas. Missy was born in Graham, Texas on August 9, 1970 to James C. and Norma L. Strickland. She grew up in Jacksboro, Texas where she loved to entertain her older brother, Clifford, who she affectionately called Bubba, and pester her younger brother, Clint. As a child, Missy began to hone her skill of gathering friends. Everyone was welcome to join as long as they knew how to have fun. She never met a stranger and was always willing to give everything she had to others. After graduating from Jacksboro High School in 1988, Missy attended several colleges before finding a home at Tarleton State University where she graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in 1995. After working in the retail industry for several years, Missy met and married her husband, Brandon Bevers on June 20, 1998. With a renewed focus on life, Missy went back to school to get her Teaching Certificate in Special Education. Missy taught for several years until the birth of her first daughter, Hannah, on March 11, 2001. Missy and Brandon decided she would be a stay at home mom and care for their daughter. Missy always said she might go back to being a school teacher, but being the best mother she could be was at the front of her mind. On March 7, 2003, Missy and Brandon celebrated the birth of their second daughter, Allie. Missy spent her time with her daughters taking care of them, the house and her husband. Four years later they once again celebrated the life of their third daughter, Sarah, on November 6, 2007. Missy loved her family unconditionally and saw to their every need. She loved to encourage her family to live out their dreams. She believed that all things were possible only if you could dream big and believe in yourself with God’s help. Missy lived out her life with great passion for family, friends, love and laughter. She loved the ocean and the beach and could light up a room with her smile. Missy has been a motivator all her life and when she put her mind to something, no one could get her to stand down. In the last several years Missy’s passion became fitness. She first worked on herself and when she became more physically fit than she had ever been, she decided to help transform other people’s lives through fitness. She once again became a teacher. Missy was more than just a Camp Gladiator instructor trying to help you become more physically fit. She wanted her campers to also be mentally, emotionally and spiritually fit. Missy loved God, her husband, her girls, her family, her friends and every one she came in contact with. Missy was and will always be an inspiration. Donations may be made to Citizens National Bank for Missy Bevers' children.

To send flowers or a memorial gift to the family of Terri Leann Bevers please visit our Sympathy Store.

So who do you think the car belongs to?
I know it may be unrelated, but it had to be gone when LE arrived.
Wouldn't the group have seen it leave?
Its all confusing

No, if the perp killed MB right at 4:20, then he/she had 15 minutes to get in the car and leave before the student showed up.

There has to be two exits for fire code. Where is the other one?

I meant exits for the car to leave. I believe the entrance in the back or side would be easy enough to go undetected. But to see a car leave from the back of the parking lot might look weird right before the class is to start.

NEW VIDEO IS UP!!!

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

I meant exits for the car to leave. I believe the entrance in the back or side would be easy enough to go undetected. But to see a car leave from the back of the parking lot might look weird right before the class is to start.

Okay - got it.

As someone who meets up with friends for group exercise classes, this is NOT odd behavior to me. I and my friends, wait in the parking lot for each other and go in together. Usually nobody wants to be the 1st one in class anyway (lol) and it may have been raining. I hope the class goers are okay, how awful they must feel knowing A) they were sitting in their car while MB was being murdered inside B) THEY could have walked in early and possibly been harmed or worse. IMO

It's not so much arriving early that surprises me, but arriving so early, especially if the weather was that bad. They supposedly got there not much after she arrived to set up. 10 minutes early is one thing, but nearly 30 minutes early is another.

What is that long white box in their left hand at the very end of the video? It reminds me of saran wrap. I now see that is was in fact a flashlight in their hand like we/someone thought yesterday.

NEW VIDEO IS UP!!!

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY[/video]

Two things I got from it.

1. He/she used right hand to break possible window towards the end of it, but didn't seem to hit hard.
2. The way he/she raised the turned on flashlight above their head is like officers do it. I think most people do it at their waist or underhand stretched out.

Anyone agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members