Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It infuriates me too. I hate young kids being left to go to the toilet on their own in shopping centres or being allowed to go to the toy section of the supermarket unsupervised it's like the parents are totally blind to danger.

O Oh. Bring out the bubble. I think you've been spending too much time on websleuths.

It infuriates me too. I hate young kids being left to go to the toilet on their own in shopping centres or being allowed to go to the toy section of the supermarket unsupervised it's like the parents are totally blind to danger.

O Oh. Bring out the bubble. I think you've been spending too much time on websleuths.

Maybe lax parents should spend some time on WS, it might open their eyes to dangers. It's bloody well opened my eyes!

These two children were at a holiday school program and were still lured away and sexually assaulted. Obviously these parents were wanting their children to be safe but alas these predictors will easily outsmart a child from behind a security fence.

A North Perth man is accused of luring a four-year-old girl and five-year-old boy, who were at a holiday school program in North Perth, to leave with him.

The man allegedly sexually assaulted the children before leaving them at Hyde Park.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ly-assaulted-two-children#Yjb39A6A6fJMFhqr.99

Early morning. Two cars with driver's window down. Why? Maybe drivers slept in cars overnight (I've done that). Why?....followed someone there the day before....watching, waiting (I haven't done that).

POI Derek N is in Port Mac Court again for Police Mention on 4/5, Bickford is in Port Mac Court the day after (5/5) for a Hearing (both regarding their other cases, one would have to presume) and a certain stepson of another POI is in Wauchope Court on 12/5 (AVO Application taken out on him by latest ex-GF)

POI Derek N is in Port Mac Court again for Police Mention on 4/5, Bickford is in Port Mac Court the day after (5/5) for a Hearing (both regarding their other cases, one would have to presume) and a certain stepson of another POI is in Wauchope Court on 12/5 (AVO Application taken out on him by latest ex-GF)

:tyou:

:yourock:

Thanks Daisy x

Maybe you should have a chat to a parent who has had their child stalked and/or abducted and then killed by a child sex offender. Granted there are only about 25-27 such incidents in Australia each year but IMO they are 25-27 too many!

And far too many have been used by paedophiles in one way or another. MSM stories lately have been sickening, IMO.

Maybe you should have a chat to a parent who has had their child stalked and/or abducted and then killed by a child sex offender. Granted there are only about 25-27 such incidents in Australia each year but IMO they are 25-27 too many!

No way, no how. My sister and I were allowed to do a lot unsupervised and I would NEVER want my children to grow out of their childhood before their time. I won't bubble my children, but I will not ever be put in the position of having to say "I should have done (fill in the blank)," either. This isn't about spending too much time on WS, it is about becoming educated on things that really do happen in this world and being proactive in avoiding them. (BTW, I did this before WS.) As always, this is my opinion.

I second that!

Thanks again, Daize. I am totally in Platonic love with this man. He is the yang to my yin. Thanks for making my Saturday.

You're welcome. Glad I could make someone's day! LOL. The 'yang to your yin'. I know what you mean. I understand passion, hard work and drive and needing to be challenged. I love research. I have an awful lot of respect for people like Jubelin. Our police officers / detectives deserve more credit for what they do and see every day and how much of an impact it has on their personal lives and their families. Must be so gut wrenching to work so hard to get someone to court for committing a crime (even murder), only to see the perpetrator acquitted, sometimes on stupid technicalities or because of other people's incompetence or bad judges / magistrates, all the while dealing with the sadness and the compassion for the poor victim and their families. You'd have to have other strategies to cope and de-stress. We can only hope and trust that Jubelin and his team are getting much closer to finding out what happened to poor William to bring him home / give his families closure and lock the perpetrator(s) up for the rest of their natural life (since their is no death penalty in this country). Makes me so sad. I just don't understand how anyone could hurt another human being, especially a child. This world is so messed up sometimes. I try to see the good in people and in this beautiful world of ours, but the news lately is just making me disillusioned. It doesn't take much to be a decent human being. I'm hugging my child even closer tonight. I sincerely hope victims of other crimes and their families and friends get the answers / closure they need and appropriate justice is served. A friend of my family is missing too (that's another WS forum). The not knowing is heart wrenching for her family and friends. When I was a teenager, my Grandma had Alzheimer's and walked out the front door of the nursing home she was in, and disappeared. We and the police searched for three days. We were lucky (my Grandma had found an unlocked car on the street in a nearby suburb and climbed in and went to sleep). The poor owner of the car found her (he was so nice and understanding). She was hospitalised for dehydration etc but she came back to us until she passed about 8 months later. The point is, I think that is why I'm here on WS. I know how hard it is have a loved one go missing (even it was only for 3 days in my Grandma's case, and there was no crime except some negligence on the carers' behalf) but it's an awful time not knowing if they are ok or not. I feel so much for William. He has stolen my heart, as he has lots of people in this country and around the world! Our kids are so precious.

I respectfully disagree with your opinion but thank you for your post.

Maybe lax parents should spend some time on WS, it might open their eyes to dangers. It's bloody well opened my eyes!

These two children were at a holiday school program and were still lured away and sexually assaulted. Obviously these parents were wanting their children to be safe but alas these predictors will easily outsmart a child from behind a security fence.

A North Perth man is accused of luring a four-year-old girl and five-year-old boy, who were at a holiday school program in North Perth, to leave with him.

The man allegedly sexually assaulted the children before leaving them at Hyde Park.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ly-assaulted-two-children#Yjb39A6A6fJMFhqr.99

I totally agree with you and all other members who have shared similar comments. Children should be allowed to be children but they must be protected too and not put in risky situations.

I second that!

Thanks again, Daize. I am totally in Platonic love with this man. He is the yang to my yin. Thanks for making my Saturday.

Hehe, Bo, you are adorable! I'm almost certain Jubelin would be made aware of the admiration that people on this thread have for him :)

The news has slowed to a drip.

Starting to feel like a cold case more and more.

Understandable I guess, but the thread has turned into a pedo-watch group.

No way, no how. My sister and I were allowed to do a lot unsupervised and I would NEVER want my children to grow out of their childhood before their time. I won't bubble my children, but I will not ever be put in the position of having to say "I should have done (fill in the blank)," either. This isn't about spending too much time on WS, it is about becoming educated on things that really do happen in this world and being proactive in avoiding them. (BTW, I did this before WS.) As always, this is my opinion.

What you are saying is essentially putting the blame on the carers of william . This is not an example of poor parenting. He was playing in the yard. You cannot halt your child's development into an adult. I have 3 sons under 10 but I know I have to let them be independent and free. Yes there is always a risk. But it's the same with driving, drugs, first loves, bullying..... This is not an issue of neglect..so why is there a conversation about parenting [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're welcome. Glad I could make someone's day! LOL. The 'yang to your yin'. I know what you mean. I understand passion, hard work and drive and needing to be challenged. I love research. I have an awful lot of respect for people like Jubelin. Our police officers / detectives deserve more credit for what they do and see every day and how much of an impact it has on their personal lives and their families. Must be so gut wrenching to work so hard to get someone to court for committing a crime (even murder), only to see the perpetrator acquitted, sometimes on stupid technicalities or because of other people's incompetence or bad judges / magistrates, all the while dealing with the sadness and the compassion for the poor victim and their families. You'd have to have other strategies to cope and de-stress. We can only hope and trust that Jubelin and his team are getting much closer to finding out what happened to poor William to bring him home / give his families closure and lock the perpetrator(s) up for the rest of their natural life (since their is no death penalty in this country). Makes me so sad. I just don't understand how anyone could hurt another human being, especially a child. This world is so messed up sometimes. I try to see the good in people and in this beautiful world of ours, but the news lately is just making me disillusioned. It doesn't take much to be a decent human being. I'm hugging my child even closer tonight. I sincerely hope victims of other crimes and their families and friends get the answers / closure they need and appropriate justice is served. A friend of my family is missing too (that's another WS forum). The not knowing is heart wrenching for her family and friends. When I was a teenager, my Grandma had Alzheimer's and walked out the front door of the nursing home she was in, and disappeared. We and the police searched for three days. We were lucky (my Grandma had found an unlocked car on the street in a nearby suburb and climbed in and went to sleep). The poor owner of the car found her (he was so nice and understanding). She was hospitalised for dehydration etc but she came back to us until she passed about 8 months later. The point is, I think that is why I'm here on WS. I know how hard it is have a loved one go missing (even it was only for 3 days in my Grandma's case, and there was no crime except some negligence on the carers' behalf) but it's an awful time not knowing if they are ok or not. I feel so much for William. He has stolen my heart, as he has lots of people in this country and around the world! Our kids are so precious.

William has certainly touched my heart, Daisy. I have a grandson who's about two(?) months older than he is. I also have four younger brothers and a sister who I used to cluck over like a little mother hen when they were young (they won't let me now nor will my kids :s)

I know DI Jubelin and all of the members of Strike Force Rosann will do their very best to find out what happened to William. I refuse to believe that he won't be found and if someone abducted him that they won't be held to account.

I hope your family friend is found soon and no harm has come to them. You must've been frantic until your Grandmother was found safe and well. However, I'm sorry for your eventual loss of someone who, no doubt, was very special to you and much loved.

I couldn't think of any more nobler reasons than yours to be a member of WS, Daisy. I understand your sadness, anger, frustration and confusion about people who harm others; particularly our most vulnerable. Let me assure you that as well as there being evil in the world, and even though we don't understand it, there's also a great amount of good - like you and our fellow WSers. That's what yin yang is about as far as I understand it; duality (i.e., feminine/masculine, dark/light, evil/good.). Equal but opposite.

Anyone who has a true passion; such as you (or DI Jubelin), needs balance. Otherwise they'll end up like one of Jack Kerouvac's 'roman candles'; spectacular while they last but eventually burnt out.

Hehe, Bo, you are adorable! I'm almost certain Jubelin would be made aware of the admiration that people on this thread have for him :)

Aw shucks, Shadow. Thank you. I hope DI Jubelin is aware of how much he's appreciated for his determined effort to find William and to bring his abductor(s?) to justice; as are all the members of Strike Force Rosann.

Our admiration is not for his 'celebrity status' (or his ruggedly handsome countenance - yeah, I said it!) but his very genuine passion and commitment to bring justice for our children because every child is our child.

The news has slowed to a drip.

Starting to feel like a cold case more and more.

Understandable I guess, but the thread has turned into a pedo-watch group.

I know there has been little news of late but I refuse to believe that investigators have come up empty until William's case is heard by the NSW Coroner.

Please don't give up hope, BS. William's 'case' will only become 'cold' when people forget about or 'give up on' him.

It is a rollercoaster ride on this thread sometimes but nearly every piece of minutiae is worth considering, no matter how tenuous the link may seem at the time.*

*For example, on another thread about an unidentified child who has allegedly been brutally murdered; a decaying handmade quilt turned out to be an important clue which has lead to the identification of the little girl (and her equally brutally murdered mother) and charges being laid against their alleged killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288