TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way small town, not big city. It's ladies for goodness sake and the police were convinced it was a burglary gone bad for a while. I mean seriously you gonna look at a group of cute southern ladies that may go to church there or husbands or dads who you may play golf with any think anything is amiss? No way, everyone knows everyone and their business. Which is why I believe the police really need our help. If the perp left and disposed of the costume and had zero defensive wounds what are you going to charge her with? No prints, nothing. They need motive, they need our help connecting the dots or the perp walks. Do I think they know who did it? Yes, I am SURE they do. Can they prove it without motive or some connections back to a borrowed suit? Nope not here, not a leg to stand on.

Ok, new-ish theory... A love triangle maybe? If there was an accomplice:
1 - perp arrives
Alt a- Perp & Accomplice (look-out arrive)
2- victim arrives
3 - third person:
Alt a- arrived early because of distance, rain, stayed in car, etc
Alt b- drove perp away / returns
Alt c- destroys evidence / returns
4- Others arrive, MB found

Someone else please look at the last video released. Set it at .25 and go to 2:26 and tell me what you see.

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

In the last thread there was a poster who said their mom worked with the person who found Missy.
I wonder if that poster has gained any insight in the last couple of days. Probably could not tell us their thoughts but I would love to know what they think.

I agree I would LOVE to speak with her. [emoji5]

Someone else please look at the last video released. Set it at .25 and go to 2:26 and tell me what you see.

The person is pidgeon-toed. There is a puddle of water on the floor. She puts the crowbar in her vest? What do you see?

He is best viewed in the last frame. Hammering the wall. He looks, under the padding to be very young and agile. Hope LE has checked the high school classmates of Missy's oldest. Someone was highly angry jmo

No, not a black screen. Slow the settings down to .25, let the video run to 2:26. It's the clearest shot of a hammer I've seen so far.

No, not a black screen. Slow the settings down to .25, let the video run to 2:26.

How do you slow the settings down to .25?

Never mind! Found it. That is even CREEPIER!! I keep hearing The Terminator theme music play in my head as I watch it.

2:25 the video is over for me, it's the info to call???

I am really bad at WS guessing games. :/

Also there is no .25 speed on my device, so can someone just spell this out?

No, not a black screen. Slow the settings down to .25, let the video run to 2:26. It's the clearest shot of a hammer I've seen so far.

Do you mean 1:26? That is where I am seeing the hammer.

Isn't it wierd that it hasn't leaked out how exactly she was murdered? In the TSievers case here on WSl, really fast it was leaked that T (God Bless Her Soul) was 'stabbed several times' & the WSl threads said some law enforcement person questioning the neighbors made that inadvertent blab.

I typed before this seems like a 40'something loser, but someone else here at WSl guesses a teenager so now I sorta see an older teen white male doing this: I think because the duck-footed murdered looks so bulky & is surely weighted-down with all he's got on, I was mistakenly thinking this was an older man.

What was the murder where police found tons of a certain sort of military memorabilia? (There are so many freakin' USA murders by firearm I downright can't keep all of them straight anymore!!)

The perp definitely had a flashlight on his/her helmet----a headlamp. And he/she looks more right handed than left, but it could be either.

And at one point, I swear it looks like the perp looks up to the ceiling and grabs something near his/her neck, almost as though they were keying a microphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam