TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The perp definitely had a flashlight on his/her helmet----a headlamp. And he/she looks more right handed than left, but it could be either.

And at one point, I swear it looks like the perp looks up to the ceiling and grabs something near his/her neck, almost as though they were keying a microphone.

Weird,huh ?

[video=youtube;ePS8TJ6UAqY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePS8TJ6UAqY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

door standing wide open next to where glass is being broken? Under exit sign?
ETA - sorry, door under sign is open but that's not where he breaks glass

I think I know of a possible link to the PD but I'm certain I can't post it.

I like the post about police knowing who this guy is. Assuming that's true, WHEW, glad they'll get the guy.

This guy's got some 'extra' wierdness in the head IMO. Like the grade-school mass murderer kid whose mother (whom the kid murdered, too) gave him all those guns & would go to shooting classes with him. Like Alfred Hitchcock, Norman Bate (Bates Motel - see 'red' shower scene).

I think I know of a possible link to the PD but I'm certain I can't post it.

You can certainly post a theory of someone who might be related or married to PD (whatever the relationship) without giving anything specific! :)
No names or sources etc

I think PD means Police Dept. & I think they're talking about an online site run by the local PD. IMO Clue: This has to do with social media and WSl's terms of conduct for us posters (whom they so graciously let us gather here - there is NO SITE online that could replace WSl ! IMO )

Sorry, go to 2:02. My mistake.

Whew, thanks for clarifying. I was getting REALLY creeped out because when I watch the video all the way to the end there then pops up several other videos that I can choose to watch if I wanted to (which I don't) and they have super freaky titles that imply that Missy's death was a satanic ritual. :gaah:

I don't know about the refund policy. I have a friend who signed up for a free-month trial and enjoyed it a lot, but she didn't sign up for 6 months or a year because she already paid about $75 a month at a traditional gym and couldn't afford both. I'm assuming the monthly rate is about $70-80. I can definitely ask some friends and find out for sure what the monthly fee is.

The BBB complaints make it sound like a scam. If you sign up for a free month, then they make it extremely difficult, if not impossible to cancel. Lots of red tape to go though, filling out forums, before the membership can be cancelled. Even if the people never go back after the first month, they will bill them for at east one additional month. So it’s just typical bait and switch. People sign up for a free month, but end up being charged anyway. But I doubt that would cause someone to murder the instructor.

Consumer Complaints for Camp Gladiator, Inc

I think PD means Police Dept. & I think they're talking about an online site run by the local PD. IMO Clue: This has to do with social media and WSl's terms of conduct for us posters (whom they so graciously let us gather here - there is NO SITE online that could replace WSl ! IMO )

So we sit on our hands?

The BBB complaints make it sound like a scam. If you sign up for a free month, then they make it extremely difficult, if not impossible to cancel. Lots of red tape to go though, filling out forums, before the membership can be cancelled. Even if the people never go back after the first month, they will bill them for at east one additional month. So it’s just typical bait and switch. People sign up for a free month, but end up being charged anyway. But I doubt that would cause someone to murder the instructor.

Consumer Complaints for Camp Gladiator, Inc

But, it looks like people were getting refunded their payment ... IDK!

They either didn't know about the cameras....or......they were looking for the camera recorders and wanted to disable them and steal them.

I don't think the perpetrator is going to go to this much planning and preparation and not know about interior security cameras. THAT IS WHY THEY DRESSED UP IN SWAT GEAR. It wasn't just to scare Missy, or get close to her. They knew during those videos that she wasn't there yet. The reason they are covered from head to toe, including the face, is that they KNEW ABOUT THE CAMERAS!!!

That's quite a get-up to buy/steal/borrow to dress in to break into a church for camera recorders. But he/she happens to run into a woman and murders her. Coinky doinky? I think not. This person seems mostly at ease, possibly lying in wait? The person had what I would consider weapons in his hands:moo:

At that point in the video slowed down to .25, I very clearly see a hammer. It is just a regular 'ole hammer. I still can not tell exactly what is in the left hand, but it does look like a box of plastic wrap, aluminum foil, maybe trash bags.

I still haven't found a link to the presser but an article at Midlothian Mirror that reports about the presser has this info.:

“We are working through a list of suspicion and right now, we have not ruled anyone out,” Johnson said. “We found tools around the crime scene and are currently analyzing them.”

http://www.midlothianmirror.com/new...se-3rd-piece-of-surveillence-in-bevers-murder

Quick question; how do you make comment when not responding to another? Guessing that question might make me unworthy of posting here, but best to know now :)

The left hand looks like a spirit level to me. It's a strange thing for a burglar/murderer to be carrying around.

Quick question; how do you make comment when not responding to another? Guessing that question might make me unworthy of posting here, but best to know now :)

Just hit reply. To reply specifically to someone, you Reply With Quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288