TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he was an amateur hit man who decided that it would be fun to vandalize the inside of the church while he waited for her? I’m sorry but that makes no sense.

Again, what was the motive. A murder has got to have a motive. Who was the person who wanted her dead, and why?

Just because we don't, at this point in time, know the motive doesn't mean there wasn't one.

People kill for all sorts of reasons. Often, those reason are inexplicable to normal, rational people: The voice in my head told me to do it. She was possessed and God told me to free her soul from the demon. He had a cell phone that I wanted. She was a little too friendly to my boyfriend. He snubbed me at a party. She wet her pants. He drank his brother's juice. She wouldn't let me go out with the boys. He wouldn't let me date the boy I'm in love with. She made me clean my room. He was too strict. She defied me once too often. And so on and so on and so on.

There's a motive in this case. We just don't know it yet, and it might not make logical or rational sense to any of us if and when we learn what it is.

Hi guys. Been mostly lurking on this one. I just wanted to give my impression of the perp. I am getting a somewhat "mannish" female and I wonder if she us a security guard of some sort. She/he has that swagger of what we call a "wannabe cop" . also as awkward as her/his gait seems to be, he/ she still see to be quite adroit handling the tools. Also at one point it really looked as though it was sort of fingering it's shoulder area where a police radio would be. I guess what I'm trying to say is I can see the perp comfortable with the equipment, but awkward with the bulk of it. I dunno. I will bet my horse that this is a law enforcement familiar person.

Back to reading. Some of our new members are posting some great opinions. :)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

:woot::goodpost::woot:

Yes!!! We need more of your ideas! What is your horse's name? :laughing:

View attachment 92435

Yep, does look like it, and could account for the sloppy gait, as in trying to keep them on the feet. Ummmm.... How premeditated is that on a scale of 1-10? I just cannot imagine a common criminal/burglar to go to such great lengths to protect their identity. Seems the perp is spending some cash to cover their tracks.... What burglar does that? They are burglars for quick cash - dash and run! I don't know. I'm bumfuzzled.

I am bumping this because once I saw the boot covers it explained what I was seeing in the video and the perp's gait. I still think the perp walks oddly but I can't think the boot covers made it more pronounced.

attachment.php

Bumping
In this gif I see boot covers

Just because we don't, at this point in time, know the motive doesn't mean there wasn't one.

People kill for all sorts of reasons. Often, those reason are inexplicable to normal, rational people: The voice in my head told me to do it. She was possessed and God told me to free her soul from the demon. He had a cell phone that I wanted. She was a little too friendly to my boyfriend. He snubbed me at a party. She wet her pants. He drank his brother's juice. She wouldn't let me go out with the boys. He wouldn't let me date the boy I'm in love with. She made me clean my room. He was too strict. She defied me once too often. And so on and so on and so on.

There's a motive in this case. We just don't know it yet, and it might not make logical or rational sense to any of us if and when we learn what it is.
Great post, and so true.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Likely for the same reason he left his burglary tools behind. Panic and adrenaline owned him after he hit her and killed her. Not an experienced thief. Also, if there was any conversation, Missy might have said that other people would be showing up soon. He freaked out,if so. jmo, though.

Astute !

Whew! I'm caught up from this morning. You guys were busy but made some great points! I really like the cop affiliate dressed as a cop to throw off actually being a cop affiliate theory. We do need to establish or at least hypothesize a motive if some of us believe this was an intended act. What are motives for a female perp? What are motives for a male perp?

Money
Love (rejection)
Hate
Jealousy
Unresolved conflict

Any ideas on why MB wasn't herself lately? Is she at the age of menopause? Could that explain a change in her demeanor or was it more?

JMO

Any ideas on why MB wasn't herself lately? Is she at the age of menopause? Could that explain a change in her demeanor or was it more?

JMO

Maybe she became aware of something.. *sits on hands*

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Has anyone compared this video to videos of known robbers? In every video I recall, people don't move like this person does. Most move with a sense of urgency. Get in. Get out. Except for videos of drunk/high people breaking in to get food or swim with dolphins I think urgency is almost universal with b&e's.

I checked through Google to get any information on the services today. Since the media was not allowed the closest I could fine was a pic taken across the street from the Cowboy Church of Ellis County that showed the parking lot full of cars. She had a lot of friends! Bless her heart!

Hi. I was here yesterday & see there are about 45 new pages ! I can't get through all of them. 2 questions, please:
1. Have police let out HOW exactly she was killed. Two points: a. In the video it sure seems clear the fake cop has a hammer, and b. In the video, doesn't it seem like the man is holding a big rifle at one point ?
2. You all who have tv sets, please (I don't have tv...): From the way the local police TALK to the press, do you get the feeling that: a. They do know exactly who did this? or b. The reason police made comments to the press about 'please seek help, whoever did this...', IE, the police simply had criminal profiling done & believe the murderer is THE SORT OF PERSON who might respond to police appeals ?? I am having an 'Aha moment' actually: I would think the police, in this case, would REALLY WANT TO ACT LIKE THEY'RE ON THE MURDERER's SIDE !!! Remember, the real killer is (a fake) 'one of them (in the killer's mind...) !!
3. So last nite I had this idea: Who here on WSls SUSPECTS THAT the murderer dressed up like he did PARTLY OR COMPLETELY to rattle Ms. Bevers b4 killing her - my thought late nite was it seems like the murderer would want to completely FREAK Ms. Bevers out right b4 killing her brutally.
4. I still feel this is a man. Maybe I'm biased cuz' I live near Prince (who OD'd...): I saw a recent video clip of Prince exiting some Manhattan upper east side hotel, using his cane, trying to QUICK get himself into his SUV: Prince 'skipped' quick like this murderer did.
5. WHY OH WHY did the murderer do that little 'quick skip', do you think ???? Did he hear a noise? Did he remember there was something exactly he intended to do or see b4 Ms. Bevers arrived?
6. WHY OH WHY did the murderer open those doors & roam like we saw. All I can make of that is that the police actually have TONS of minutes of footage of this man but only let us, the public, see a blip of all they have.
7. Have any of the other aerobics ladies talked to the press? Are they posting things on social media?
8. Does Ms. Bevers <modsnip>
9. I read how Ms. Bevers used FB@. Is her FB@ page still up & are any locals posting on her thread?

tyia !!

EDIT - I AM ADDING THIS NOTE: I read there's a search warrant out & it says Ms. Bevers died from head wound - unknown object. My guess is that it's safe for us to speculate that the murderer's big hammer was his tool for murder. Oh crime is so gruesome.

Some random hypotheticals here:

Maybe the suspect wore the "Police" attire so that potential witnesses would not be drawn to suspicion (especially if upon entering & leaving he took off the rest of the "swat" stuff)? In other words he could operate "in plain sight"?
Have the cameras in the local vicinity & neighborhood been checked?
Was this the church that the victim attended for prayer on a regular basis?
Does this church have any members that have a violent criminal background?
Where'd the suspect get the "Police" jacket from?
Maybe the suspect vandalized things prior to her arrival as sort of a way to psyche himself up to the violence he was going to commit?
Maybe if the cameras were NOT working or if the suspect was unaware there were cameras, this really could appear to be a burglary gone wrong---but since we have video, this possible "staging" of a burglary by the suspect looks bogus. Point being, the suspect may have thought the cameras were not working and was doing "staging"?
Why did our poor victim text her hubby for the last 10 mos with the "I love you's"....why these recent 10 mos?
Why did one of her acquaintances say she was acting differently (more reserved) recently?
Did the suspect dress like a cop & wreck the place and use that as an excuse for him being there if the victim asked a la "yes ma'am, there's been a ruckus here that I'm investigating" so that it would ease her suspicions of him before he attacked thereby making the attack easier? To disarm her psychologically & then he quickly attacked?
Did the suspect wear the "swat gear" so that it would be less likely for him to have noticeable defense injuries from her if she fought him off?
Did the suspect fully mask & disguise himself so she wouldn't recognize him at first? He may have not wanted her to know it was him in her last moments of life?
Was the suspect roaming through the church to make sure no one was sleeping there & could be a witness or come to the aid of our victim--is this church known to allow homeless there or maybe even allow the help to sleep there like a janitor or such?
Why would a fellow camper acquaintance feel appropriate in calling the hubby with the horrific news---and not realize to follow the lead of LE? It could not have looked like an accident--no way!
Was this the work of a "pro" or just some local loony paranoid schizo cop wanna be? Any of those in the immediate neighborhood or congregation?
Has the FBI analyzed her electronic digital footprint (computers, cell phone, social media) yet?
Has LE talked to her best friend?

Any other questions I would ask would be violations of t.o.s

This is a fast moving post, I may have missed this due to having to do housework, did BB know of his wife's "accident" whilst he was waiting for the plane and on the plane?

The side entrance glass door was already open before she arrived, so if it was to use the restroom, she would have expected company once she got inside

There are two sets of doors there, so I don't think the doors to the outside were unlocked.

This is a fast moving page, I may have missed this due to having to do housework, did BB know of his wife's "accident" whilst he was waiting for the plane?[/

I believe her husband arrived in MS, on Sunday afternoon, it was his annual fishing trip. So I'm assuming he was asleep at the time of attack.

IMHO

Who thinks a gun was involved? Why the use of gunshot residue dogs? Why check security video at gun shop close by for presence of suspect?

Well let's all go back to the theory that it was a pregnant ballerina with a prosthetic leg who went to all that trouble just to steal stuff.

Actually I’m hearing it was a pregnant ballerina with a peg leg, hit man with LE experience, who is a disabled veteran, possibly special forces, who was hired by somebody (we don’t know who) to kill this physical fitness trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong