OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 16 year old was in a separate house 8 miles away? I thought KR was in that house?

No, the 16 year old was NOT in the house at 799 Left Fork. That was Kenneth. This is a FALSE internet rumor that has been circulating since day one. The known facts prove it false in the following manner...

Initial reports of seven bodies found on Union Hill Road.

The eighth body at 799 Left Fork was not found until several hours after the other seven and according to the 911 call, it was Kenneth and he was found by a cousin.

Late at night, in houses, people sleeping, potential of silencers, I still stand by that SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING. But they may be scared.

People making or buying illegal silencers would likely be in the business of killing. This all seems like overkill for people in the killing business to me..

Bullets/fragments remaining in the bodies would be counted separatedly as they are not sent to the lab until after an autopsy.
That makes sense...although w the sheriff talking about the lack of evidence left at the crime scene, I'm assuming they picked up spent rounds and casings.

@kimballperry

Pike Co killing victims were shot in head, torso and extremities -- not just the head. #PikeCounty @DispatchAlerts

The Columbus Dispatch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked my husband about this case, he is retired LE. He said 200 plants is not a large grow operation- probably for personal use and small sales or for friends, unless they were 8 foot plants. Trust me, he made lots of busts as a police chief. His theory is someone in this family owed the wrong people a LOT of money. He said professional, planned out hit. Too much for one or two people. JMO

Yes. I noticed that as well, or at the very least, someone quite upset with CRsr and wanting to wipe out his whole family. Especially is LM and BM live nearby, doesn't seem directed at DR more than CRsr. JMO.

Wouldnt be hard to think Gary and Kenneth were killed because the perps got the wrong address ( if they came in from the rear ), maybe startled when they got in to find KR and GR there and there was a struggle?.

@kimballperry

Pike Co killing victims were shot in head, torso and extremities -- not just the head. #PikeCounty @DispatchAlerts

The Columbus Dispatch

This is what is bugging me.

They keep making very direct specific statements and then something comes out that contradicts them. This is happening with almost every statement they have made.

They have been CLEAR.. People shot in the head execution style, most sleeping in bed.

Bullet wounds all over. Maybe not pro killers. Half a million in pot, not a small operation, but it all may boil down to a family affair.

No, the 16 year old was NOT in the house at 799 Left Fork. That was Kenneth. This is a FALSE internet rumor that has been circulating since day one. The known facts prove it false in the following manner...

Initial reports of seven bodies found on Union Hill Road.

The eighth body at 799 Left Fork was not found until several hours after the other seven and according to the 911 call, it was Kenneth and he was found by a cousin.

right

The first call came from a woman named Bobby at 7:49 a.m. Friday. She told dispatchers she’d come to feed animals and used a key to gain entry into the house in the 4000 block of Union Hill Road and “found them all dead.”

http://www.whio.com/news/news/7-mysteries-from-the-pike-county-murders/nrBb6/

A man is heard in the second 9-1-1 call, recorded at 1:26 p.m. Friday.

The man was at a residence in the 700 block of West Fork Road. He told the dispatcher he walked in and called out for his cousin before finding him dead with a gunshot wound.

The news of the other deaths had already been reported by the time this death was discovered.

“All that stuff that’s on the news, I just found my cousin with a gunshot wound,” the caller tells the dispatcher.

AG: FBI and DEA are also providing assistance in Pike County. #WLWT #PikeCounty

At this point, I trust nothing the sheriff and DA say. Everything is coming out different and it is becoming big things.

It makes no sense.

Kenneth was the only one in a seperate house down the road, with the red garage, not Dana. According to Leonard, Dana was living on property in the mobile home with Hanna and Chris Jr where Chris' home and Frankie's home were.

Dana was found in the house with the red barn on Union Hill Road. Then there are two trailers on down Union Hill Road. Chris Sr. and Gary were found in one; Frankie and HHG were found in the other. Kenneth was found about a 10 minute drive South of there at Left Fork Road.

The silence reminds me of Fox Lake Police Lt. Joe Gliniewicz. He initially made a call he was chasing 3 people out of an abandoned barn, backup showed up within minutes and he was shot dead in a field. Everything went silent. No information on these 3 cop killers. Nobody could understand why they weren't releasing any information. It was because they already had it solved that he killed himself and were launching multiple other investigations internally and on his family. OBVIOUSLY not saying the scenario is the same. Just finding the silence interesting. I wonder if they have someone or multiple people in their cross hairs and if this will be leading to more criminal investigations. JMO.

With the discovery of pot by mail and the shattering operation in February, I strongly suspect that this is fitting into some ongoing investigation(s).

LE is likely to be very quiet until they have enough info to indict someone--and likely for something beyond this set of murders. This really looks big.

"Gary Rhoden's brother, Jamie Rhoden, said he had never heard of anyone in the family growing marijuana. "Today is the first day I've heard of that," he told NBC News. "It doesn't make a difference. That doesn't change what happened."

This would also be KR and CRsr's brother, right? Just not in touch with the family? Didn't realize his brothers were growing pot? It seems suspicious to me that all this family is coming out and saying they had never known about 200 plants growing. JMO.

I would insist on my total and complete ignorance if I found myself in that situation. Look what happened to the ones who knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingi