OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
With this many shots being fired I am doubting once again this was a drug cartel.

IMO

I sure wish that was the case because DNA of the suspect/s if they were hit in the exchange of gunfire would be everywhere and would certainly assist LE if any of the suspects are already in CODIS.

I must be missing something. Has LE said blood was tracked in the homes that belong to all of the victims? Have they said Bobbie tracked blood?

I have felt all along these murders were done at the same time with different shooters involved. I think they carried this off like a military mission and that way none of the victims could flee if they heard gunfire coming from one of their family member's home nor would they be able to come to the aide of their family members either. Now the other home far away may have been done after the ones were killed who lived close by each other.

IMO.

You are not missing anything. LE did not say blood was tracked, it was speculation from a poster.

I wonder more and more if the "anonymous tip" that got the gamecock fighter in WV busted didn't come from one of the Rhodens (see thread 3, post #10). Perhaps Gary who would live only an hour North of where the bust happened. Maybe owed them money and ratted him out so they didn't have to pay it back? Perhaps ratted him out to take out a rival? Who knows.

This was not some small time player. He had over 100 birds and thousands of dollars worth of *advertiser censored* fighting equipment. These *advertiser censored* fighters are a very secretive, closed group of people. They aren't exactly going to go to the police over gambling debts and heaven help you if they want revenge. IF one of the Rhodens were to have been discovered to be the narcs, to me it wouldn't be a stretch to take out the family. This would also explain why there could be on-going danger to the remainder or the Rhoden family.

What I find a bit interesting is there is a 799 Left Fork *MILL* road in Fort Gay, WV where the ring was busted.

@neeleyradionews

Investigators looking into possible connection betwn #PikeCounty murders and Scioto Co. murders of Mykal Newsome & her mother Candy in Jan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW.. There was another murder also mentioned with two adults and two kids and the kids weren't killed and the adults killed in bed..

Wow, the autopsy report changes everything. In my last post, based on the "execution style" description, I guessed that none of this was personal (beyond association, of course)-instead, a drug related or money related crime. Now seeing that 7 out of 8 vics had multiple gunshots wounds is, IMO, VERY personal. I do think it had to be related to something that happened more recently based on the ages of some of the victims. 16, 19, 20-anything big that would warrant this would have to have been within the past 5 years, and that's a stretch, because CR Jr would have only been 11 at the time. The shooters did not hurt the little ones, so I doubt it's a "take out the entire family line" type of thing going on. HG is the wildcard in my theory because I don't know if she was involved at all in the catalyst event or how long FR and HG have been together. Though, IF she is the only victim with only 1 shot, it might a wrong place, wrong time type of situation with her. She'd be a potential witness so even if she had nothing to do with it, she could ID the shooters. MOO The 9 shots speak for themselves. Some real rage/retaliation there.

It is obvious to me who the police suspect in this case (since they towed the truck, busted in at 3:41 am for questioning, and have been really aggressive with, according to Leonard). So why are the police purposely leading us down a totally different road by suggesting it could be a professional hit?

That same person that police suspect said that she just wants the police to leave her alone. If I had personally discovered at least 4 of my close family members dead, I would want to do everything possible to help the police find out who did it. I would also WANT THE POLICE AROUND to PROTECT me. Unless I knew somehow that I were not in danger. Hypothetically, of course. MOO.

Cartel schmartel. There is zero chance in my mind that this was a professional hit.

Busting in on someone at 3:41 am to question them usually isn't a good way to get information from a suspect. It tells me the LE in charge of the case aren't that experienced at interrogation techniques. Ditto for the mixed messages to the public, giving information that they know will be proven inaccurate once autopsies were completed.

They may or may not be targeting the right suspects, but they seem to be going about their investigation in a less than effective manner.

I sure wish that was the case because DNA of the suspect/s if they were hit in the exchange of gunfire would be everywhere and would certainly assist LE if any of the suspects are already in CODIS.

I must be missing something. Has LE said blood was tracked in the homes that belong to all of the victims? Have they said Bobbie tracked blood?

I have felt all along these murders were done at the same time with different shooters involved. I think they carried this off like a military mission and that way none of the victims could flee if they heard gunfire coming from one of their family member's home nor would they be able to come to the aide of their family members either. Now the other home far away may have been done after the ones were killed who lived close by each other.

IMO.

I was also thinking the same thing.
Shooters planned and coordinated their entrance at the exact time, so no one will call 911.
But then since one victim was beat up badly, how long did they beat this person up. If they beat this person to give out information, then I wonder how shootings panned out in this scenario. There was a reason this person was beat up before being shot.

What I find a bit interesting is there is a 799 Left Fork *MILL* road in Fort Gay, WV where the ring was busted.
Purely coincidence I'm sure, but still interesting because when I went to map the 799 Left Fork address, the Fort Gay, WV address was the first to show up in maps.

@jayfug

Additional #PikeCounty #OHShootings evidence: DNA, ballistics, latent print, trace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is wonderful news. They DO have latent prints most likely in blood and trace evidence and DNA evidence too. Now I hope and pray that they will get a hit on CODIS for the latent prints they have found or the DNA profile has already been entered due to an previous arrest.

It is very rare for a suspect to commit a perfect crime even though tv shows like to imply that can happen often. They usually leave a part of themselves behind and it seems they did so in this case.

Now I feel more a peace that this case will be solved.

You are not missing anything. LE did not say blood was tracked, it was speculation from a poster.

Yeah we were talking about reasons cops may have come and got her at 3 AM when we found out she went in two locations and someone else went in the third.

Quality advice by the sheriff. 8 dead bodies in one night and nobody had any clue why. There are 13 road deputies in his county, which is pretty big. There's probably less than a 1% chance you're going to call 911 for an intruder and be alive by the time the deputy arrives if the same people who did this are coming into your house.

Rural residents know that and I'm sure have taken steps to increase their safety. I just have never seen LE increase tension/fear by publicly telling locals to arm themselves if concerned. I find it unusual.

They should've brought in the FBI from the beginning, whether this is protocal or not. Since Candy Newsome and her daughter's executions haven't been solved in Scioto and so many unsolved deaths in Pike County this should've been handled by other agencies along with local.

The Ohio BCI is the appropriate agency to bring in, and they were brought in from the beginning to lead the investigation and process the crime scenes.

From 2010 to 2014 there were 4 homicides in Pike county. Prior to last week the most recent homicide in Pike county was last October- a bar fight. When did "so many unsolved deaths in Pike County" happen?

I found Instagram accounts for three of the four youngest victims, but they are all private. Grrrr. Nothing on Twitter. Seems they were all Facebook focused.

Just heard that one of them had 9 gun shot wounds. Wonder who that was? My money is on them being the primary target.

There is also belief by many there is a serial killer in or near Chillicothe I believe. This just didn't have the serial killer feel to me especially with the 4th victim. I could see a serial killer and running into more than they expected but not with the 4th location.

Rural residents know that and I'm sure have taken steps to increase their safety. I just have never seen LE increase tension/fear by publicly telling locals to arm themselves if concerned. I find it unusual.

Maybe it was to give the perps a warning.

Ok so does this mean these items will be examined in the hopes of finding this evidence? Or are they sure there is DNA?
"For analysis" to me says there might be some evidence there or not. Is that correct?

"Sixty-one additional items of evidence have been sent to the Bureau of Criminal Investigation crime laboratory for DNA, ballistics, latent print, and trace analysis."

http://nbc4i.com/2016/04/26/autopsy...eton-murders-79-pieces-of-evidence-collected/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon