TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to apologize to the mods and I will keep my insinuations to myself.

Why are some posters talking about gunshot wounds to MB? This link: ( from 2 hrs ago) http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html clearly states MB died from a head wound ( see Head Wound Killed Fitness Instructor ). Is there a press release somewhere here that states she had been shot in the head, as all I've seen thus far is that she was blugeoned and fought her attacker.

****CONFUSED****

OT: Has anyone ever had a Samsung Galaxy (S7 here) phone crash from Tapatalk? Like, it completely stopped working and I had to get on my Laptop to figure out what to do.

Respectfully snipped....

Why are some posters talking about gunshot wounds to MB? This link: ( from 2 hrs ago) http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html clearly states MB died from a head wound ( see Head Wound Killed Fitness Instructor ). Is there a press release somewhere here that states she had been shot in the head, as all I've seen thus far is that she was blugeoned and fought her attacker.

****CONFUSED****

Sorry to confuse you! We were just going over different theories. Some believe that it's possible that MB was shot because ATF has been helping MPD on the case. No, there is no press release that says she was shot in the head. However, some have pointed out that a gunshot to the head would also be considered a "head wound".

*skip ahead, skip ahead*
Has anyone considered if the LE-impersonating person used that disguise to get Missy closer, then tased her? Once she's incapacitated, the murderer would be able to do as he/she pleased.

When I read the MSM article, it just sounded like a bad situation--two dogs that weren't used to each other were around each other *because* of Missy's death. (Family traveling from somewhere else after her death?) Dog fight resulted, smaller dog lost. :(

But I only dip into this thread now and then and I only skimmed the article. I know this case is crazy but I don't believe anyone is dumb enough to take their clothing from a murder to the dry cleaners. And a vet independently verified the dog fight.

David Westerfield took his comforter in to the dry cleaners after he kidnapped, raped and murdered Danielle van Dam. So there is a precedent

*skip ahead, skip ahead*
Has anyone considered if the LE-impersonating person used that disguise to get Missy closer, then tased her? Once she's incapacitated, the murderer would be able to do as he/she pleased.

that is a good thought.....Missy was strong so that is why i thought another female didn't stand a chance to do it alone

I think someone was screwing with the LE

I just watched the latest video. There were two bloody shirts, one was his and one was his wife's.

Everyone should watch this one because it clears up some things.

If my 13 year old dog was killed, that I thought of as "my baby", I would not be thinking straight.

Respectfully BBM... 1) I have not read that anything is sealed in this particular case, if so then JMHO this could not have been released no matter FOIA (depending on the TX records laws once something is filed) also no suspect named or even a POI in this case.

2) was just filed today, so they are going about investigating all things, as they should. What LEO doesnt want is something like this that got reported -within time frame and didnt look into it. (imagine they didn't do this and media got wind of it.. or down the line a Def Attorney did.. covering all bases thats what LEO suppose to do)

3) I believe it was stated that they have documentation from a vet? and I would think there would also be some other witnesses of the dog fight. That would give LEO a little leeway on thinking had nothing to do with the murder crime, but again they HAVE to do that.

It looks like the warrant was actually served on the 22nd but the officers return was what was actually file stamped today. Which is really odd. If it was served on the 22nd which is what the affidavit says then the LE most likely already knows that is human or animal blood. This case just keeps getting stranger and stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Kels05 View Post
Jumping in to add a few thoughts. I don't think any of this has been covered, but this thread moves fast!

Over the weekend I visited a friend in Texas who has a screening room (she is also interested in the case, lives in the area). We watched the surveillance videos on a 100"+ screen, and things definitely looked clearer... clearer view of the tools, of the feet, etc. Interestingly, our husbands (who know nothing about the case) watched the videos with us and had some interesting insight. My husband, upon seeing the first tool that looks like a pickaxe said, "oh, he shot her and used that to get the bullet out." I told him that there was speculation that she had been bludgeoned, and told him my guess was that she had been bludgeoned first (to take her down- a head trauma is not always fatal) and then shot to kill. He vehemently disagreed, and felt strongly that my order of the trauma was backwards. After thinking for a few minutes, it made more sense to me. Something that has bothered me from day one is that she was pronounced on scene. I cannot emphasize enough how rare this is in Texas, especially in the case of someone as young and fit as Missy, and especially after only being down MAX 40 minutes. Rigor mortis would not have set in. She would have been cool but not cold.

Good points on pronouncing dead at the scene. If no signs of life were present at all, leaving her in the crime scene allows everything to stay in situ (big word for me lol). Once moved that scene would have been forever changed. Her remaining at the scene gave investigators the best chance at collecting the forensic evidence needed to help solve her case.

Respectfully snipped and BBM.
Respectfully, as large a state as Texas is, I think it probably happens more than you realize. JMHO, when the First Responders arrived and they determined MB had no vital signs there would be no reason to remove her until they were given legal authority to do so. *I remb when Judge Scilla passed they pronounced him there too. I know this is different on many levels but deceased when found is just that pronounced there, not alive and DOA. JMHO

so it is a possibility that the perp took out the bullet out of the wound?.......don't want to ask anymore because that is one messed up freak

somebody upthread had that idea which I thought was very interesting

so it is a possibility that the perp took out the bullet out of the wound?.......don't want to ask anymore because that is one messed up freak

I have wondered that. I can't quite remember when or why I first wondered that. Maybe something to do with them not taking her to hospital combined with the 'accident' comments and the 'unresponsive'....I don't know it just seems like the head wound was confusing.

I just watched the latest video. There were two bloody shirts, one was his and one was his wife's.

Everyone should watch this one because it clears up some things.

If my 13 year old dog was killed, that I thought of as "my baby", I would not be thinking straight.

But RB states in that interview that he "carried" the dog out to rush it to the vet and he states thats how the blood got on his shirt. Also, the Search Warrant information clearly states that ONLY the white shirt was the one identified by the Cleaners as having been the one with "animal blood" on it.

**Mod Question: Does anyone do transcripts of the pressers done? If so, where do I find them here? Thanks in advance.

Sorry to confuse you! We were just going over different theories. Some believe that it's possible that MB was shot because ATF has been helping MPD on the case. No, there is no press release that says she was shot in the head. However, some have pointed out that a gunshot to the head would also be considered a "head wound".

Ok, I appreciate you explaining that. I had the impression that only details expressed through MSM can be discussed, and it just makes it difficult to keep on track with suppositions as opposed to evidence discussion.

Again, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member