TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really would like to see the floor plan of the church. Anyone willing to sketch one out with what we have so far? :tyou:

LOL well we were trying to figure something of the sort earlier today going thru pictures.. of where the doors were boarded up and such.. then media let loose of the filed Search Warrant Filed today ( FOIA and knowing someone working or checking the courthouse where filed is JMHO of how that became known) But a local I think has vol to go by church and get us a view from all the way around. And someone else had found ways back photos from an event inside the church... That kinda helps grasp a visual. JMHO

OT: Has anyone ever had a Samsung Galaxy (S7 here) phone crash from Tapatalk? Like, it completely stopped working and I had to get on my Laptop to figure out what to do.

My iPhone also bricked up Sunday. Possibly from all the ads, not sure. My iPad keeps knocking me off my browser and sending me back to home page, possibly due to the same problem. I find turning it completely off every couple hours and rebooting clears things somewhat.

We got my phone unbricked by holding down the home button and on/off button at the same time. You might try that; good luck!

I know I'm late to the game, but I just watched that video and I can't get it out of my head that the perp's walk is the walk of a former obese person. Have you ever seen it where someone loses a lot of weight, but they still walk like they are carrying an extra 150 pounds? I've seen it a lot with people who have had gastric bypass. I know it's a random theory, but that's the first thing that popped in my mind.

LE should check flight plans for any planes landing and leaving the Midlothian airport (adjacent to field next to church) in the hours immediately before and after the murder.

I recall LE matching bullets from the scene to weapons as evidence, but how horrible an act. This is either hate or a person who is accustomed to being around dead bodies. Maybe even a deer hunter.
IF there was a gun and it was stolen, would be all the more reason to get bullet. IF it had been used in a crime before etc. JMO

Motorcycle a potential mode of transport for perp. Video cameras along 287 and businesses should be checked for any motorcycle traffic between 4 and 5 am and plates ran for info. Worth triangulating with other known info.

I just watched the latest video. There were two bloody shirts, one was his and one was his wife's.

Everyone should watch this one because it clears up some things.

If my 13 year old dog was killed, that I thought of as "my baby", I would not be thinking straight.

I just watched it thank you very helpful.

Channel 8 just showed the dog suspected of murdering the little dog responsible for the blood splattered blouse.

So bizarre! The media is desperate for news, as we've seen today.

Info triangulation matrix:
- vehicle tags observed on traffic cameras on highway 287 between 3:30 - 5:00 am - ran for names
- MB & BB & kids Facebook friends - names, private messages, nefarious commenters in timeline etc
- All CG members and past members
- All MB phone contacts - tower ping locations and call history

My iPhone also bricked up Sunday. Possibly from all the ads, not sure. My iPad keeps knocking me off my browser and sending me back to home page, possibly due to the same problem. I find turning it completely off every couple hours and rebooting clears things somewhat.

We got my phone unbricked by holding down the home button and on/off button at the same time. You might try that; good luck!

I'm having the same issues on my Mac. :(. It is being so goofy tonight and won't let me scroll or respond. I had to get on my phone. If anyone figures out a way to stop that from happening, share it with me!! [emoji6]. It's driving me crazy!

so it is a possibility that the perp took out the bullet out of the wound?.......don't want to ask anymore because that is one messed up freak

What bullet? I haven't read any MSM report that says more than she suffered a fatal head wound.

Horse before the cart and all that.

I don't think that Randy Bevers knew that the dry cleaner employee would call the police and start this whole big mess going.

All he was concerned about was getting some clothes cleaned after a horrible situation with their dog being killed after coming from out of town to support his son and grand kids following the brutal murder of Missy.

LE should check flight plans for any planes landing and leaving the Midlothian airport (adjacent to field next to church) in the hours immediately before and after the murder.

I am sure they have.

What bullet? I haven't read any MSM report that says more than she suffered a fatal head wound.

Horse before the cart and all that.

It was a theory that a gun was used. We do not know that yet

I guess it's possible the killer utilized a private plane to arrive and escape.

Is this the airport you're talking about? Mid-Way Regional?

http://www.mid-wayregional.com/

I know I'm late to the game, but I just watched that video and I can't get it out of my head that the perp's walk is the walk of a former obese person. Have you ever seen it where someone loses a lot of weight, but they still walk like they are carrying an extra 150 pounds? I've seen it a lot with people who have had gastric bypass. I know it's a random theory, but that's the first thing that popped in my mind.

Welcome! That's an interesting observation. Maybe this was someone who got in shape working out and had a recent weight loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak