TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

Brandon Bevers came across as being very sincere and forthcoming in his latest media interview. I commend him for coming forward to support his dad and answer all of the other questions that the reporters asked. JMO

Respectfully snipped and BBM.
Respectfully, as large a state as Texas is, I think it probably happens more than you realize. JMHO, when the First Responders arrived and they determined MB had no vital signs there would be no reason to remove her until they were given legal authority to do so. *I remb when Judge Scilla passed they pronounced him there too. I know this is different on many levels but deceased when found is just that pronounced there, not alive and DOA. JMHO

With respect, I am not speculating or relaying reasearched information about pronouncement on scene. My career in medicine started in Texas with a trauma residency. A patient without vitals signs/signs of life will ALWAYS be transported with resuscitation attempts made- it's the law. The only exception to this (in a trauma scenario) is if there are injuries incompatible with life, IE., traumatic wounds that cannot be surgically repaired OR the amount of time down, as evidenced by the physical changes that take place after expiration. In the case of the judge, he had potentially been down up to 7 or 8 hours...resuscitation attempts would not have been made. Had he been down, say, approx 2 hours, CPR would have been started and he would have been pronounced at the hospital by a physician.

Brandon Bevers came across as being very sincere and forthcoming in his latest media interview. I commend him for coming forward to support his dad and answer all of the other questions that the reporters asked. JMO

I agree and I think he came across as sincere in his previous videos <modsnip>

With respect, I am not speculating or relaying reasearched information about pronouncement on scene. My career in medicine started in Texas with a trauma residency. A patient without vitals signs/signs of life will ALWAYS be transported with resuscitation attempts made- it's the law. The only exception to this (in a trauma scenario) to this is if there are injuries incompatible with life, IE., traumatic wounds that cannot be surgically repaired OR the amount of time down, as evidenced by the physical changes that take place after expiration. In the case of the judge, he had been potentially up to 7 or 8 hours...resuscitation attempts would not have been made.

Without knowing the extent of Missy's injury's it's hard for us to tell if anything was wrong with her being pronounced dead at the scene. JMO

Yes. It is a 5 minute walk across the field from the Church.

Fairly expensive, but suppose it's possible. Could explain the reason for FBI involvement, too, if flying over state lines. Is that a working airport? I'm only aware of Love Field and DFW.

If so, who's missing? Anyone suddenly disappear from school or work and go on a vacation that Monday?

(Wouldn't that have been already checked out by LE, though?)

STOP suggesting involvement of the family.

The Rules re WS Victim Friendly Policy

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

I don't think that Randy Bevers knew that the dry cleaner employee would call the police and start this whole big mess going.

All he was concerned about was getting some clothes cleaned after a horrible situation with their dog being killed after coming from out of town to support his son and grand kids following the brutal murder of Missy.

Except that in this presser ( link below ) he states HE WAS WEARING the shirt that the Cleaners clearly indicated in the Search Warrant documents, that said it was the ONLY one he pointed out as having had "animal blood" on it. Not the other 3 MALE garments. And why would any man being wearing that many shirts, if all were to have blood on them? <modsnip>.. why does this man wear WOMENS shirts?
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html

Without knowing the extent of Missy's injury's it's hard for us to tell if anything was wrong with her being pronounced dead at the scene. JMO

I'm not insinuating in any way that there was anything wrong with her being pronounced on scene. There's no doubt in my mind that it was an appropriate pronouncement. I point it out because I think it is a clue to how she was killed and the extent of her injuries. The wound would have been open. VERY open. Or an impailment.

Except that in this presser ( link below ) he states HE WAS WEARING the shirt that the Cleaners clearly indicated in the Search Warrant documents, that said it was the ONLY one he pointed out as having had "animal blood" on it. Not the other 3 MALE garments. And why would any man being wearing that many shirts, if all were to have blood on them? <modsnip> why does this man wear WOMENS shirts?
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html

Randy said that both his shirt and his wife's shirt got blood from their dog on them and he took both shirts to the cleaners. I didn't hear anything about "three male garments."

He also didn't now why the search warrant was for only one shirt when he left two shirts there. I don't think he wears women's shirts. That's being insulting. JMO

With respect, I am not speculating or relaying reasearched information about pronouncement on scene. My career in medicine started in Texas with a trauma residency. A patient without vitals signs/signs of life will ALWAYS be transported with resuscitation attempts made- it's the law. The only exception to this (in a trauma scenario) is if there are injuries incompatible with life, IE., traumatic wounds that cannot be surgically repaired OR the amount of time down, as evidenced by the physical changes that take place after expiration. In the case of the judge, he had potentially been down up to 7 or 8 hours...resuscitation attempts would not have been made. Had he been down, say, approx 2 hours, CPR would have been started and he would have been pronounced at the hospital by a physician.

Thanks for your insight, and I think this was alluded to earlier in the thread. Declared dead at the scene because her injuries were severe and were not life-sustainable.

I'm not insinuating in any way that there was anything wrong with her being pronounced on scene. There's no doubt in my mind that it was an appropriate pronouncement. I point it out because I think it is a clue to how she was killed and the extent of her injuries. The wound would have been open. VERY open. Or an impailment.

She could have been shot or she could have suffer blunt force trauma. Both types of injuries could leave behind evidence to the weapon used and maybe back to the killer. JMO

I'm hopelessly behind. Can someone please tell me where the husband's fishing trip was? Just curious. Thank you.

Why did father and son have to go to the police station ? I guess to talk about the shirt ?

Randy said that both his shirt and his wife's shirt got blood from their dog on them and he took both shirts to the cleaners. I didn't hear anything about "three male garments."

He also didn't now why the search warrant was for only one shirt when he left two shirts there. I don't think he wears women's shirts. That's being insulting. JMO

I am discussing evidence. I am not being insulting. It was RB who stated in the presser that he brought the dog out to the car to bring to the vet and that's how the blood got on the shirt. So then he had to be wearing the white Women's XXL shirt, as the other three garments provided were not pointed out to the dry cleaner as having been soiled with animal blood.

Please read the entire Search Warrant (located in the link below) and the information the clerk at the Cleaners provided to LE. I am not suppositioning. There were 3 Male XXL shirts and 1 Womens XXL white shirt provided for dry cleaning, and that ONLY the white Womens XXL shirt was pointed at and told that that shirt had "animal blood" on it. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html

IMO many are going to feel bad if/when the killer is found to be a non-family member. I cant believe the amount of people on twitter using their real names and identities that are brazen enough to implicate the FIL just because he seems to have the same gait and arm movement mannerisms as the perp in surveillance videos. Purely coincidental IMO. A slight limp is not exactly tantamount to a fingerprint.

I really appreciate your insight on this, Kels05! I think you're right about there being some information we could glean from this. I have been wondering about this since your first post....

<modsnip>I'm thinking we're reading too much into this, maybe. I think it just happened. The cleaners called LE about the shirt (which was their responsible thing to do I suppose in light of the events of the past week). The police filed a search warrant, which is their proper response. And the media got wind and filed for disclosure of the open records (search warrant). Again, I find the media mostly responsible for stirring things up unnecessarily when a more thorough vetting could have provided the complete news - that it was the result of a dog fight. But nowadays, seems it's all about clicks and ad revenue, unfortunately.

I am discussing evidence. Read the entire Search Warrant (located in the link below) and the information the clerk at the Cleaners provided to LE. I am not suppositioning. There were 3 Male XXL shirts and 1 Womens XXL white shirt provided for dry cleaning, and that ONLY the white Womens XXL shirt was pointed at and told that that shirt had "animal blood" on it. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...-to-Dry-Cleaner-Search-Warrant-377343901.html

Okay I understand. Randy lied about the number of shirts and he doesn't wear the men's shirts only the women's.

What exactly is the point you're trying to make?

What exact type of "women's shirt" was it.... because I have a number of tshirts in my wardrobe that are very basic 'polo tops' and my male partner regularly wears them, particularly at home on weekends, he just grabs a tshirt out of the drawer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans