TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you all see Nancy Grace tonight? She "teased" with story about fil shirts for the longest time. After 15 mins into the show clip was played with fil explaining the pet death. Nancy found him believable about pet story, explanation as did I.

The thing that stands out to me is how husband got news of MB murder from one of the campers...

BBM

Yes, I heard that. It was a despicable report. It was known yesterday (or before) that this is dog's blood, and she only slipped in a casual reference (no bombshell!) to that much later in the show. I was so angry... if I hadn't been lying down trying to rest after some dental surgery, I would have tried to make an instant scathing tweet to her (I'm not signed up on her web site). :mad:

Quick question.
How did the first camper arrive at 4:35 yet she wasn't found until nearly 5?

Have you never gone somewhere before, gotten there early and not want to be the first person in? Pretty weird if the answer is no.

I don't think they can until they have been served and filed.

This article says that they have already executed several search warrants, but you make a good point that they may not have been filed yet in a way that the media could obtain them.

“We have executed several search warrants over the last few days,” Midlothian's Assistant Police Chief Kevin Johnson said, adding the investigators continue to move through an investigative checklist as they examine every possible lead. “We are casting a wide net, everywhere where we think we might get a lead.”

http://m.midlothianmirror.com/article/20160422/NEWS/160429778

I was going to try to listen live, but the file seems to be up already. I don't understand?
Did I mess up something about time zones? It is 9:21 central

Bump.
In Texas Missy Bevers walked into her church and was attacked by a person wearing swat gear.

Missy Bevers was targeted.

The Bevers murder has captured everyone's attention across the U.S.

Scott Brooks is the Publisher of the Waxahachie Media Group and Sr. Group Publisher for Gatehouse Media North Texas.

Scott Brooks is right in the middle of where this murder took place.

Mr. Brooks has his finger on the pulse of what is going on in his hometown.

In addition, Mr. Brooks wrote a powerful letter to Missy Bevers killer that went viral.

You can read the column HERE

Scott Brooks is my guest on True Crime Radio tonight.

You can listen to the interview after 10:30 PM Eastern tonight, Thursday by clicking HERE

Scott Brooks will have all the scoop for us so be sure and listen!

Tricia

A lot of people in this case appear to be absolutely certain they know why the perp walks/moves the way they do. The problem is, different people are "certain" of wildly different things. That's the problem with staring at a video or a picture too long--you start to see what you want to see.

Give it another few days and people will be convinced that an alien did it. :laughitup:

It's reported in the media here as coming from LE, but so far LE has not officially said that she was targeted or ambushed:
http://www.fox4news.com/news/133614199-story
I do think she was targeted and possibly ambushed, but so far LE has not officially said either happened...at least as far as I'm aware.
Thank you Spanish. I think they may be playing a little loose. The news anyway.

I'm not sure which way I'm leaning now. The prior burglaries bug me. I find I'm being too easily influenced by unsubstantiated info.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I was going to try to listen live, but the file seems to be up already. I don't understand?
Did I mess up something about time zones? It is 9:21 central

That is last week's show. I think it should show up on the link at 9:30 as the latest show. Her link said that it would be available after 10:30 EST tonight. :)

ETA: Not sure where everyone is timezone-wise but that's 9:30 for me CST so that's why I said 9:30. ;)

i thought about that this when it was brought up before but the one thing that still cant be ruled out is why Missy wasn't feeling herself the last few weeks before she was killed....that is a big red flag.....LE said she was ambushed when she was in the church.....most robberies take place fast and then the perp leaves.....the fake swat perp was just foolin around waiting

I am skeptical of that "not herself for a few weeks" comment. Only the gym guy has said that. It's just a gut feeling, though; I don't have anything to specifically base it on.

That is last week's show. I think it should show up on the link at 9:30 as the latest show. Her link said that it would be available after 10:30 EST tonight. :)

ETA: Not sure where everyone is timezone-wise but that's 9:30 for me CST so that's why I said 9:30. ;)

Thanks for all your help. I am able to listen to tonight's show now.

I am seeing several posts like this. I walk a lot like that, even with the right foot turned out a little. I am a woman old enough to be retired and have never drunk alcohol in my life. Your theories may be right, but I wouldn't count on it. I thought I was replying with a quote about it being an alcoholic middle aged man. I left off the quote.

Drunks stagger and have an uneven gait. I do not see staggering in the gait of this suspect, even if he for some reason decided it would be wise to get roaring drunk at 4:00 in the morning prior to committing a murder that he'd otherwise meticulously planned.

Annie, I would guess that you had perhaps flat feet or one of the gaits described on my post up above with link and photos. Welcome to the thread and put on your seatbelt...the ride can get wild in here.

Thanks, all...I can NOT figure out or find out how to listen live. I'm trying.

I am skeptical of that "not herself for a few weeks" comment. Only the gym guy has said that. It's just a gut feeling, though; I don't have anything to specifically base it on.

Ppl can usually pick and choose what to tell certain ppl. As I explained in another post, I tell my trainer things I don't tell my best friend. Fitness was her passion so it fits that he might know different stuff than others since she worked out a lot with others

Thanks, all...I can NOT figure out or find out how to listen live. I'm trying.

Hello there! I refreshed the browser and it updated to tonight's show. Clicked the play button. I tried to get the url for you but my browser is not cooperating. The url is in other posts.

I've got the whole entire file, starting out with Ross Harris case, Missy Bevers case promised in first few seconds, so it's not last week's show--but how do you listen live? Is there a chat room? Sorry so dumb.. At least I can listen to the whole thing, but I don't know how you guys are listening live.

Maybe there's no listen live anymore...and the whole show just drops onto Spreaker at a certain time? Usually what I do is put it on Pocket Reader and I can listen in bed on my phone. I'll do that tonight when I go to bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021