TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a thought that can't wait until I read the whole thread, sorry.

Some folks have suggested that the perp is holding a box of Saran Wrap at the point in the video where we see the perp enter a hallway after he/she opens a door and before he/she starts to beat on the wall with the hammer thing.

Then you are all talking about rain and how the perp can be dry. While raincoats and umbrellas help, shoes get wet. Perhaps the Saran wrap is around the soles of the boots. When I watch the part of the video where the perp is moving away from the camera, cuts across the hall from left to right, look at the boots. They look 'squishy' on the bottom (for lack of a better word. They also reflect light. Dried off wet boots with something out of the vest (I see some white stuff hanging out of the left front pocket of the jacket) and then wrapped them with Saran Wrap to not leave prints, wet or dry.

Okay. Maybe.

and this

[video=youtube;ICfVJ4yIHcs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICfVJ4yIHcs[/video]

re avi: my cat at the time would twist away if i tried to kiss her. shes passed now so i should change it i suppose especially if it is upsetting to some.

I love your avatar. That's how most cats are--very affectionate but on their terms. JMHO

the perp broke in at 3.50so missed the thunderstormor more correctly was already inside when it started.
Forgive me, can I see a link for the time of arrival, I haven't read it anywhere I can remember. Very fast moving so maybe I missed it.

Forgive me, can I see a link for the time of arrival, I haven't read it anywhere I can remember. Very fast moving so maybe I missed it.

in the presser iirc

they have him breaking in at 3.50 on cctv

Here is the official police timeline.
attachment.php

Attachments

• MBTimeline.jpg
    MBTimeline.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 286
I am getting frustrated. I thought we had to back up our facts with MSM post and state our thoughts as IMO...Should I just stop posting? I don't want to report a bunch of posts to moderators and also don't want to get a time out. I really want Missy to have justice.

<modsnip>
So it looks like the 9am class was moving, not the 5am class, and it may have been moving due to the weather rather than a permanent move.

Hey Everyone,

Getting ready to open thread number 6 in about 10 minutes. HEADS UP.

in the presser iirc

they have him breaking in at 3.50 on cctv
Thank you...I know I missed it...why I think we need to link to facts every time...if we agree MSM is right (LOL) but we should conform with the rules of this forum.

Front of Creekside Church facing main entrance.

RSBM:

arkansasmimi, this is AMAZING!!!! [emoji4]. I need to make myself a diagram though to make sure that I have all of this down. I'll be back soon, going back to watch the footage again and think this through.

Dang you've been busy today!! [emoji6]

Not sure he 'put' all the lights on. This church, built in 2008, may have been equipped with motion-sensor lights in the hallways that would turn on only after he passed an individual sensor.

Here are a few "gait"/Room 12 and Headlamp photos (one from another poster on p45 of this thread):

Headlamp:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here is one showing a pixelated "12" to the right of Room 12's door. It also shows perp has smaller feet than I'd previously thought:

attachment.php

This last one is a video freeze frame I got (after many attempts) which shows his unique gait during a stride...left foot forward, right foot almost at right angles, pointing outward. This can be hereditary or caused during growth (see links/photos page 24 of Thread 5 - post #348 if the numbers haven't changed).

attachment.php

They did say 6' (or at least BB said they did) at one point. That was later changed to 5'8" to 5'9".

See news link in Thread 2, page 69, post #1021

OR

Thread 5, page 39.

That may just have been a typo (but I'm really wishing we had a Facts sheet, or FAQS page to keep the few known facts about this case straight...)

LOOK at the 3rd photo you posted! Don't those feet look awfully small, more like of a woman than a man?

Thank you...I know I missed it...why I think we need to link to facts every time...if we agree MSM is right (LOL) but we should conform with the rules of this forum.

I posted the official timeline from the Midlothian Police. It's up a few posts.

So it looks like the 9am class was moving, not the 5am class, and it may have been moving due to the weather rather than a permanent move.

From what I remember that was the last time for using the church and they were moving to a new location. Maybe this is wrong???

I am getting frustrated. I thought we had to back up our facts with MSM post and state our thoughts as IMO...Should I just stop posting? I don't want to report a bunch of posts to moderators and also don't want to get a time out. I really want Missy to have justice.

this is not compulsory

My current opinion on this area Missy Bevers Murder suspect at door on video.JPG

They have some evidence and possibly the murder weapon.

Watch: Midlothian police release more video of suspect in fitness instructor’s slaying at church

Liz Farmer Email lfarmer@dallasnews.com
Published: April 22, 2016 8:02 am
Updated at 3:30 p.m.:

"snip"
Police also released more details of that morning’s timeline. Video showed the suspect arriving and forcing entry into the church around 3:50 a.m., said Assistant Chief Kevin Johnson.

Bevers arrived in the parking lot about 4:15 a.m. *** and entered the church. She was murdered shortly after, Johnson said.

A search warrant released Thursday revealed that Bevers suffered from a head wound, though her official cause of death has not been revealed.

Johnson wouldn’t say whether any of multiple tools found near the crime scene may have been used as the murder weapon.

Damage was found throughout the church.

“We don’t understand all the movement within the church,” he said.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...t-them-to-die-believes-she-was-targeted.html/

*** Says MB arrived IN the parking about 4:15 am. .. We know now that the LEO got video from across from Church.

It would have taken her a few min to get out, If she took that stuff out of her truck (feel sure she would have, Crime scene would not unload it there would they?) IIRC they first said they have MB entering the church at 416... and the 1st camper arrived at 435am

We have no idea when the others got there or what time they "all" went in but they had to be there prior to 5 am so those entering would have went in prior to 5 and at least 2 people as 2 calls were made to 911 first one at 5am. Mother in law had rec'd call and called sis in law at 530 iirc. Makes sense if MB truck there and the campers entered would go where thought she was and if not there look for her? More so if her stuff had already started being unloaded.

I thinking that MB is who propped the door open. All of this other than link is JMHO

Why would the weather cause a move from the conference center to the civic center? Was the class at the conference center outside?

From what I remember that was the last time for using the church and they were moving to a new location. Maybe this is wrong???

That's how I understood it, too, but maybe we didn't understand correctly. I know lots more about GC now than I ever wanted to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member