TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been able to figure out why in a presser BB said MB had texted him everyday for 10 months to have a good day? He was very precise with that statement. I know he had a spell in his living room where he almost died(blood pressure 40/20) due to reaction to ulcer meds. I don't recall on FB when that was. But the 10 months thing stuck in my mind. Maybe it was just a personal thing between them but he sure did emphasize it IMO.

Of course the texts were a personal thing between them. I think that relating this to the public is a way of showing how much Missy loved her husband and how she cared about others.

Is the 10 month period a problem some how? I'm not seeing it that way myself.

Not sure.
Is it poss because of size of city & APD force, it has more specialized personnel -e.g., homicide (or crimes against persons) squad w more extensive experience?
Also perhaps more homicide-squad personnel that can be temporarily loaned to MPD?
IDK. JM2cts, after reading info below. Maybe someone local-ish has better idea about this.

http://www.midlothian.tx.us/index.aspx?nid=503

Midlothian
Police Department Annual Report.

iconpdf.gif

2015 Annual Report
http://www.city-data.com/city/Midlothian-Texas.html.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midlothian,_Texas. "As of 2014 the city's estimated population was 20,934.[SUP]"[/SUP]

http://www.arlington-tx.gov/police/
http://www.arlington-tx.gov/police/uniform-crime-report/ Mar 2016
http://www.arlington-tx.gov/police/annual-report/ 2015

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arlington,_Texas
"Arlington is a principal city in the U.S. state of Texas, within the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area and Tarrant County.... [city] population of almost 379,577 at the end of 2013,[SUP][6]"[/SUP]

I'm local and I asked my hubby and he said it probably because they are huge. Lol

I keep wondering for some reason, was this supposed to be a kidnapping and things went awry ?

Yes, I was looking at it all wrong....and to think I watched like 500 times!! :facepalm:

Do you happen to have an idea of where Room 12 would be?

I am starting to believe we saw footage of the killer hunting missy. Finding her and the last frame entering the room he kills her [emoji20]

Has anyone been able to figure out why in a presser BB said MB had texted him everyday for 10 months to have a good day? He was very precise with that statement. I know he had a spell in his living room where he almost died(blood pressure 40/20) due to reaction to ulcer meds. I don't recall on FB when that was. But the 10 months thing stuck in my mind. Maybe it was just a personal thing between them but he sure did emphasize it IMO.
I agree. I thought that maybe something happened between them at that time. Sometimes, whether it's illness or a different marriage stressor, if the couple decides to recommit to the relationship then they start communicating more. This is a general statement, not meant to imply anything towards them as I have no knowledge of anything other than what has been reported. But it did make me wonder as well.

Of course the texts were a personal thing between them. I think that relating this to the public is a way of showing how much Missy loved her husband and how she cared about others.

Is the 10 month period a problem some how? I'm not seeing it that way myself.

I just couldn't figure out why he put so much emphasis on the 10 months? Yes IMO he was speaking nicely of her. I just was trying to find relevance to 10 month angle. Why not just say she texted him every day. Why put a very specific time on it. IMO just found it odd.

I don't know if arkansas is off sleuthing but I can tell you that the highway would be at the bottom of the drawing she posted. In other words, her drawing has the front of the church down at the bottom . The church faces the highway at an angle though so take that into consideration. :)

Yes, yes, yes.

Thank you, arkansasmimi. Fabulous job w your floorplan/schematic of church.

Is it possible to add Hwy 287, as someone else requested?
Also to add a marker for "North"? And a link to GoogleEarth bird'seye view of church bldg?

Sorry for my confusion, have not been able to get layout in my brain -- until seeing your drawing.

From Google Earth, I thought we should be able to see ~location of restrooms by the roof perforations for waste-pipe-vents (term?).

Are cafe & kitchen 2 sep rooms? Again by roof perforations, maybe we can verify kitchen location exhaust-vents?
Or if kitchen is big enough, maybe by outside wall pix showing exhaust fan.

If Connection Cafe Kitchen is on left, facing propane tank, is that where the only accordion door is? Or are there more acc-doors?

Seeing your notations on drawing is so helpful. :loveyou:

I agree. I thought that maybe something happened between them at that time. Sometimes, whether it's illness or a different marriage stressor, if the couple decides to recommit to the relationship then they start communicating more. This is a general statement, not meant to imply anything towards them as I have no knowledge of anything other than what has been reported. But it did make me wonder as well.

Maybe things were going good and they decided to make things even better. JMO

I just couldn't figure out why he put so much emphasis on the 10 months? Yes IMO he was speaking nicely of her. I just was trying to find relevance to 10 month angle. Why not just say she texted him every day. Why put a very specific time on it. IMO just found it odd.
Maybe he was just being honest and that's when Missy started sending those texts to him.

Maybe things were going good and they decided to make things even better. JMO
We know at the very least BB has been ill. That is one thing that can make a couple refocus. Like I said, I have no knowledge that anything was wrong in their marriage; it was a general statement on what can cause one spouse to suddenly start focusing on another. There is usually some sort of trigger.

I am starting to believe we saw footage of the killer hunting missy. Finding her and the last frame entering the room he kills her [emoji20]

Using the map does make the footage look more ominous, doesn't it? I pray that this is not what was happening in the footage. I don't think I'd be able to handle learning that the footage I've watched so many times was of him hunting her. :(

I am hopeful that this is just him poking around since we are getting different sections of footage spliced together...

We know at the very least BB has been ill. That is one thing that can make a couple refocus. Like I said, I have no knowledge that anything was wrong in their marriage; it was a general statement on what can cause one spouse to suddenly start focusing on another. There is usually some sort of trigger.
Yes. I feel bad like I am prying into their marriage but I just want closure for her family. Just trying to put possible clues together. This may be just a man(BB) talking. I hope to never have the scrutiny this man and his family are under. Terrible.

I didn't know that Brandon was ill. He looked fine in the recent interview so he must have recovered.

What was he ill with? Was it serious?

I didn't know that Brandon was ill. He looked fine in the recent interview so he must have recovered.

Since it hasn't been reported in the media, I won't repeat it here. You can find his FB page and read it yourself. His page is public. And he has not completely recovered. It seems, from his posts, he is still suffering somewhat. Looks can be deceiving.

Found a very interesting YouTube video a young man made that thoroughly goes over all the details and his thoughts on the case. Guess I can't link it but if you Google maybe you can find it.

Since it hasn't been reported in the media, I won't repeat it here. You can find his FB page and read it yourself. His page is public.

If you can't link it then don't bring it up for discussion. I don't do Facebook so I can't understand what the point of your post about this alleged illness.

Yes. I feel bad like I am prying into their marriage but I just want closure for her family. Just trying to put possible clues together. This may be just a man(BB) talking. I hope to never have the scrutiny this man and his family are under. Terrible.
I know exactly what you are saying. I thought the 10-month comment was odd as well and I wondered about the trigger. I wondered if it linked to BB's sister immediately saying she knew who did it (her first interview). There are a bunch of things that are either coincidences or they are somehow related to this crime. Time will tell.

He had an ulcer in past and almost died in his living room due to blood pressure. Plus he has had spinal probs and a minor surgery right begore MB death (all on BB FB). BB has said he had been sick and in pain alot over last couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member