TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 93305

Can anyone tell what the number is outside of the room in this screenshot from the footage?

I know someone had said at one time what they thought it was....
To me it looked like a # 2...2.jpg

Wait.... I just noticed something. That Door opens OUT into the Hallway also. I KNOW the doors in the Room next to the Kitchen with the interior door inside to the room. (that room was used for various things ... meetings, Ladies Tues Bible studies and Coconut Cafe 2012 VBS... (my #8) BUT those doors in the Kitchen and my Room 8, open INTO the room. (like your bathroom, you pull door open) The door with #2 and the one people say #12 open OUT... hmmm

:thinking:Another thing. Glammin IIRC said that the CUB CORNER seen in the Main entrance (I thought was a hall) terri missy bevers creekside church inside front 1.JPG She said that was the place for parents to drop off babies/toddlers. And that there was another door for workers to go in and out ... she said IIRC that that recessed area across from the HOLY GROUND was little hallway to that worker door.... Reason I had orig put the crawler toddler on that picture was this terri missy bevers creekside room numbers.JPG

and where

I got the room 6 terri missy bevers creekside church inside 9.jpg

A week to the day of Missy's murder I noticed <modsnip> he had the pic of the shower with the Rubic cube. Something about him doing that was so bizarre to me. I can't help but speculate if it had been the other way around, and he had been the one killed, would Missy be so quick to appear to move on? I doubt it. JMO

When I have seen him speak on TV he seems sincere. Yet, some of his FB actions have seemed like he is cold and uncaring. JMO.

Can you please post a link to where it says he has a child from his previous relationship? I haven't seen this anywhere.
I only mention this because IMO it strikes me as very odd. He very much stressed 4 kids. Absolutely no where on BB FB or MB FB is there any 4th child. By either of them. Always always 3. He stresses his kids since beginning(cant cry etc be strong). I get that. But if you have never once mentioned your 4th child, why now? And you know if MB had a previous child she would have posted something. Did BB misspeak?? Maybe so. When RB speaking about shirts, errors in his speech noted (he picked up dog, but why womans shirt only one with blood? )And he denied wearing womans shirt. Would make since she held dog(her baby-his words), and he drives. I am just saying that unless these 2 men misspoke, something is amiss. They may just be tired etc. We can only discuss what these 2 have said. But when it doesn't match facts we currently have, I question that.

I only mention this because IMO it strikes me as very odd. He very much stressed 4 kids. Absolutely no where on BB FB or MB FB is there any 4th child. By either of them. Always always 3. He stresses his kids since beginning(cant cry etc be strong). I get that. But if you have never once mentioned your 4th child, why now? And you know if MB had a previous child she would have posted something. Did BB misspeak?? Maybe so. When RB speaking about shirts, errors in his speech noted (he picked up dog, but why womans shirt only one with blood? )And he denied wearing womans shirt. Would make since she held dog(her baby-his words), and he drives. I am just saying that unless these 2 men misspoke, something is amiss. They may just be tired etc. We can only discuss what these 2 have said. But when it doesn't match facts we currently have, I question that.

ITA nowhere is a fourth child mentioned or pictured so when he said "all four of my kids," like everyone else I was surprised. My hinky meter went up the first time I heard BB speak. I would have expected him to be enraged and say he would hunt the killer down like a dog, etc. Nothing. Yet everyone handles grief differently, I guess! JMO

Does it appear to anyone else that the perp's gait changes during video? Sometimes right foot out, sometimes feet straight?

I find it odd that in all the photos I have gone through so far, he mentions his wife once. It is almost as she didn't exist. Everything I have read so far in his comments for example the talk about getting a pontoon boat for the family but "this" one he will be for me. I almost feel like I am looking at a single dads page. Dad, dad and kids, but not a lot of mom. He tells his mother in one photo comment, I love you mom. But in the pictures I don't see, my "beautiful wife" or "I love you Missy" or even "your my best friend". Of course that is just my opinion.

Has anyone been able to figure out why in a presser BB said MB had texted him everyday for 10 months to have a good day? He was very precise with that statement. I know he had a spell in his living room where he almost died(blood pressure 40/20) due to reaction to ulcer meds. I don't recall on FB when that was. But the 10 months thing stuck in my mind. Maybe it was just a personal thing between them but he sure did emphasize it IMO.

He's mentioned his 'health problems over the last 6 months' and his 'bad health' in two pressers and in his (public) FB says he had a procedure recently. He really wants us to know about his health problems.

Does it appear to anyone else that the perp's gait changes during video? Sometimes right foot out, sometimes feet straight?

I find it odd that in all the photos I have gone through so far, he mentions his wife once. It is almost as she didn't exist. Everything I have read so far in his comments for example the talk about getting a pontoon boat for the family but "this" one he will be for me. I almost feel like I am looking at a single dads page. Dad, dad and kids, but not a lot of mom. He tells his mother in one photo comment, I love you mom. But in the pictures I don't see, my "beautiful wife" or "I love you Missy" or even "your my best friend". Of course that is just my opinion.

Most show stuff instead of people.

When I first visited his FB page, he didn't list a spouse/married but it's there now. MB didn't list a spouse/married and it's frozen in time that way now.

Yeah, the only thing I could think of was that BB meant that that was the first time all 4 of them (he & his 3 children) had spent some time alone together since the murder, and he just stumbled about getting the wording straight.

As for RB and the shirts: he said that there was more than one with blood on it, but the cleaners and the police only zeroed in on the ladies' one (he didn't know why). IDK, maybe they soaked the shirts at home first and more blood stain was just left to see on the ladies' one. The ladies' shirt is white... don't know what color his shirt was.

Yeah, the only thing I could think of was that BB meant that that was the first time all 4 of them (he & his 3 children) had spent some time alone together since the murder, and he just stumbled about getting the wording straight.

As for RB and the shirts: he said that there was more than one with blood on it, but the cleaners and the police only zeroed in on the ladies' one (he didn't know why). IDK, maybe they soaked the shirts at home first and more blood stain was just left to see on the ladies' one. The ladies' shirt is white... don't know what color his shirt was.

Could be, will give them benefit of doubt. For now.

Explain to me. MB FB says she lives(d) Red Oak, TX. BB FB says he lives in Avilla, TX. ??????? News has said MB lived in Red Oak. Did BB mislabel his FB? Nowhere has it said they were separated?

Creekside church sanctuary auditorium.JPG EXAMPLE of inside the Sanctuary / Auditorium ...behind the Holy Ground coffee area, NOTICE the doors from outside and placement. This is why my belief is that the Murder suspect went into the Sanctuary/Auditorium after opening the Dutch doors.

terri missy bevers creekside cg 3 HOLY GROUNDS pic .jpg

terri missy bevers creekside church main hallway sanctuary door.jpg

AGAIN THIS IS JUST MY OPINION FROM LOOKING AT PHOTOGRAPHS. OF THE CHURCH. I HAVE NEVER VISITED THE CHURCH AND COULD BE VERY MISGUIDED

Explain to me. MB FB says she lives(d) Red Oak, TX. BB FB says he lives in Avilla, TX. ??????? News has said MB lived in Red Oak. Did BB mislabel his FB? Nowhere has it said they were separated?

No, the neighborhood we all live in collides with a bunch of towns and incorporations at one triangular point. Sometimes when I'm at home, my phone will say Ovilla one second or Red Oak the next. If I drive one street over, it's Midlothian. Avilla is more than likely Ovilla, of course. However, we are in the Midlothian school district and consider it home. If you look up at the Ovilla tornado that hit this past winter, you'll see our neighborhoods. There are about 800 homes in our particular area where the Bevers also live.

That's why understanding the landscape here is also very important to this case. The road you'd take from our homes to Creekside wouldn't have one single business video camera, with the exception of an elementary or the new high school (FM 1387).

The same goes for the other route the perp could take to the church. Many talk about the church sitting on Hwy 287, but they don't realize none of us use that road to travel. We use the back feeder roads, none of which have businesses with the exception of some schools and a fire station. There are so many routes where the perp could easily get in and out undetected and with complete ease.

No, the neighborhood we all live in collide with a bunch of towns and incorporations at once. Sometimes when I'm at home, my phone will say Ovilla one second or Red Oak the next. Avilla is more than likely Ovilla, of course. However, we are in the Midlothian school district and consider it home. If you look up at the Ovilla tornado that hit this past winter, you'll see our neighborhoods. There are about 800 homes in our particular area where the Bevers also live.

Thank you Breck80. Figured that but just wanted to verify.

A week to the day of Missy's murder I noticed BB no longer listed his status as being married to her. That same day he had the pic of the shower with the Rubic cube. Something about him doing that was so bizarre to me. I can't help but speculate if it had been the other way around, and he had been the one killed, would Missy be so quick to appear to move on? I doubt it. JMO

When I have seen him speak on TV he seems sincere. Yet, some of his FB actions have seemed like he is cold and uncaring. JMO.

(?!) I was just now on BB's FB page, and he has "married to Missy Bevers" as his status.

Perhaps BB should make his FB page private because of the dissection, speculation and judgment from the public.

Has anyone been able to figure out why in a presser BB said MB had texted him everyday for 10 months to have a good day? He was very precise with that statement. I know he had a spell in his living room where he almost died(blood pressure 40/20) due to reaction to ulcer meds. I don't recall on FB when that was. But the 10 months thing stuck in my mind. Maybe it was just a personal thing between them but he sure did emphasize it IMO.

I was curious too 10 months back from April would be July 2015, correct?

Does anyone know what room the CG campers worked out in when forced indoors due to weather??

I am starting to believe we saw footage of the killer hunting missy. Finding her and the last frame entering the room he kills her [emoji20]

Thats my belief, when came out of that room, and had something white box looking... then started hitting something... Looked like glass on floor to me. LEO stated they didnt see the actual murder. So that means she was in a room. JMHO

ETA: I also believe they have video of the Murder Suspect leaving. Which would only be reasonable since they have him/her entering into the building... or area. If that makes any sense. Not what he/she left in but.. if went out door or into a room then out a window ??? I dont get the broken doors at back yet though.

OH and where was the door handle supposed to be broken off ? gotta find that and look at.

Thats my belief, when came out of that room, and had something white box looking... then started hitting something... Looked like glass on floor to me. LEO stated they didnt see the actual murder. So that means she was in a room. JMHO
Sadly. Horrifyingly. I think so too......

IIRC, LE said that they do not have any video of the entry areas. There could have easily been glass near one (or more) of those, in fact one entry door is boarded up, so that must have been broken.

IF perp chased her and found her, that takes more time. How in the world did she/he get out unnoticed by camper 1 and escape property? Also, is it possible, help me out Arkansasmimi, that perp broke in. Then let killer #2 in thru window to assist, thus keeping killer #2 off camera whole time???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle