TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what room the CG campers worked out in when forced indoors due to weather??

I dont. I didnt see her post prior only have read stuff but I only go by ss after the fact personally.

Here is a post from Oct 2015 in reference to another camp location. So take that for what it worth. So its possible I suppose that they were going to work out under the covered area? And maybe people just assumed it was going to be indoors? Not sure. Found few pictures of that area I don't think its as large as I did prior.

Missy Bevers
October 30, 2015 · Ovilla, TX ·
Don't let the rain Keep you Away! We are GLADIATORS AND WE TRAIN IN THE RAIN!!! See you @9:00am, Midlothian Conference Center South Side Awning!

View attachment 93317

BB's strangest posting to me is one we haven't discussed on here. It's dated March 7. He writes "as strange as it seems, I was laying in bed thinking about Randy Meisner last night. I have no idea why he came to mind. I was thinking about 'Take it to the Limit,' and other stuff. I was floored when I heard this story. At no other time has the guy came to mind to me. Kind of strange."

Then he links a story with the headline: "Eagles' Co-Founder Randy Meisner's Wife Shot Dead."

Now, I am not speculating or suspect BB. I just want help deciphering and understanding that post bc it seemed odd to me. I hope I'm not breaking any rules asking about that. I did read the updated rules, but my brain is one big fog right now. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just couldn't figure out why he put so much emphasis on the 10 months? Yes IMO he was speaking nicely of her. I just was trying to find relevance to 10 month angle. Why not just say she texted him every day. Why put a very specific time on it. IMO just found it odd.

Perhaps it was part of an effort to salvage the relationship. His (public) statements have led me to believe there was stress in the relationship.

We know at the very least BB has been ill. That is one thing that can make a couple refocus. Like I said, I have no knowledge that anything was wrong in their marriage; it was a general statement on what can cause one spouse to suddenly start focusing on another. There is usually some sort of trigger.

It's an interesting juxtaposition - the wife is in the best shape of her life - fit, active, motivated. While the husband's health is failing - 'health problems' and 'bad health' in his own (publicly stated) words. This could result in any manner of stressors in the relationship.

Thats my belief, when came out of that room, and had something white box looking... then started hitting something... Looked like glass on floor to me. LEO stated they didnt see the actual murder. So that means she was in a room. JMHO

ETA: I also believe they have video of the Murder Suspect leaving. Which would only be reasonable since they have him/her entering into the building... or area. If that makes any sense. Not what he/she left in but.. if went out door or into a room then out a window ??? I dont get the broken doors at back yet though.

OH and where was the door handle supposed to be broken off ? gotta find that and look at.

I saw a news pic where screen on a window was pried loose at the corner, could perp have propped window screen with white box thing so another person could work on getting in building while they roamed halls? And also have served as getaway route out of building for 2 of them. Window propped, doors propped. Quite the setup.

I see there is quite a bit of input on the WFAA-TV FB post comments from locals regarding the shirts. That did seem like an attention seeking move as well as mentioning his illness. The focus I would think should have been Missy.

I was surprised that they spoke with reporters for so long - 20 minutes.

I was surprised that they spoke with reporters for so long - 20 minutes.
IMO RB acted very angry at having to be there, but what does he expect, he himself said it didn't surprise him? You do something like that?? Does he just think the dry cleaner should have just cleaned the shirt and moved on. It struck me as kinda "how dare yall question me, waste my time" etc. but then say he completely understands? Which is it RB?? I think we as members of society want to feel bad for this family but IMO every member of this family's pressers are beyond bizarre and leave more questions than answers???

I know exactly what you are saying. I thought the 10-month comment was odd as well and I wondered about the trigger. I wondered if it linked to BB's sister immediately saying she knew who did it (her first interview). There are a bunch of things that are either coincidences or they are somehow related to this crime. Time will tell.

Their wedding anniversary was June 20. My guess is that the daily texts started then and that's why he could pinpoint the length of time.

I have a question for the Texas sleuths. Heroin has been devestating many middle class communities across this country. It's being described as epidemic. Is that occuring in and around Red Oak, Midlothian, DFW, etc.? Thinking the perp may have been motivated by money for drugs.

I think that Brandon has a child from a previous relationship. That's not unusual or troubling to me.

If that's correct, it's unusual and troubling that she was a stepmother to someone for more than 17 years and there's no mention of the stepchild in her obituary; and there's no photos of the child anywhere on either of their FB pages; and no one has mentioned the stepchild at all - only "Missy's three girls". In BB's album titled "My Family" there are only pics of Missy and the three girls.

I just went to gym and boy did I see every camera in there!! IMO the perp definitely looks at camera more than once. She/he knows they are there which tells me they are not too concerned with their presence. I have always thought they staged a robbery to cover a hit. But what if they did this horrible crime on camera on purpose as an extra stick it to MB and her memory. Sick. But possible IMO.

IMO RB acted very angry at having to be there, but what does he expect, he himself said it didn't surprise him? You do something like that?? Does he just think the dry cleaner should have just cleaned the shirt and moved on. It struck me as kinda "how dare yall question me, waste my time" etc. but then say he completely understands? Which is it RB?? I think we as members of society want to feel bad for this family but IMO every member of this family's pressers are beyond bizarre and leave more questions than answers???

I don't know if I'd describe RB as angry, but irritated for sure. In an amused sort of way. He was probably nervous to be in front of cameras like that. Meanwhile husband appears very comfortable with the press.

Yeah, the only thing I could think of was that BB meant that that was the first time all 4 of them (he & his 3 children) had spent some time alone together since the murder, and he just stumbled about getting the wording straight.

As for RB and the shirts: he said that there was more than one with blood on it, but the cleaners and ***the police only zeroed in on the ladies' one***(he didn't know why). IDK, maybe they soaked the shirts at home first and more blood stain was just left to see on the ladies' one. The ladies' shirt is white... don't know what color his shirt was.

(Asterisks added by me - my attempt to bold didn't work on tapatalk)

...just occurred to me that this may answer the question of whether the suspect is male or female...??

BB's strangest posting to me is one we haven't discussed on here. It's dated March 7. He writes "as strange as it seems, I was laying in bed thinking about Randy Meisner last night. I have no idea why he came to mind. I was thinking about 'Take it to the Limit,' and other stuff. I was floored when I heard this story. At no other time has the guy came to mind to me. Kind of strange."

Then he links a story with the headline: "Eagles' Co-Founder Randy Meisner's Wife Shot Dead."

Now, I am not speculating or suspect BB. I just want help deciphering and understanding that post bc it seemed odd to me. I hope I'm not breaking any rules asking about that. I did read the updated rules, but my brain is one big fog right now. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed that and did not understand either. If the comment had been made after her death, but it was not.

I don't know if I'd describe RB as angry, but irritated for sure. In an amused sort of way. He was probably nervous to be in front of cameras like that. Meanwhile husband appears very comfortable with the press.

I have 4 children. I have never misspoke and said 3 or 5. I don't understand that. But maybe he was thinking 3 and 4 just came out. Possible.

I wonder if LE would have different protocols for this case if they suspect the perp is a minor? They did say in early presser they wished perp would talk to someone, which IMO was an odd statement. So many questions....

IIRC, LE said that they do not have any video of the entry areas. There could have easily been glass near one (or more) of those, in fact one entry door is boarded up, so that must have been broken.

They have video of MB coming into the church, she came in the doorway and there are motion activated cameras in the hallways.

The Suspect "first appears" they dont say from where he was as in which hallway. If he broke into the kitchen door or the kitchen window and came through that way he wouldnt appear on camera until he came out into the hall way. JMHO Unsure about the broken doors at end of one of the halls

UPDATED APRIL 18 TIMELINE http://www.fox4news.com/news/129779738-story

3:50 a.m. - Suspect first appears on video surveillance camera at Creekside Church of Christ

4:16 a.m. - Missy's pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot

4:20 a.m. - Missy appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building

4:35 a.m. - Participant in Camp Gladiator fitness class arrives at the church

5:00 a.m. - Two 911 calls received from church

5:01 a.m. - Fire department dispatched

5:03 a.m. - Initial patrol officers dispatched

5:07 a.m. - Fire department arrives to the church

5:10 a.m. Officers arrive at the church

I know this might sound like a longshot but if the perp got there that early in the morning and Missy posted the night before about change from outside to inside, someone might want to recall any very tired employees on that day, since imo the perp dint get that much sleep.

I think that the Detectives/Investigators taking a little time off this weekend is a good sign. In my opinion, they have this solved & an arrest of one jealous **female** will be doing her Pronated perp-walk in cuffs. The clock of justice is moving very fast now....ticktockticktock....ticktockticktock

I hope people remember not to be too judge mental about marriages in general & not cast blame. Heck, we all know that approx 50% of them fall apart & the process can be quite ugly & painful. People grow apart, take on new hobbies, meet new people with similar hobbies. Do they stay together for the sake of the kids -- that is a big question many unhappy spouses must answer.

Then they have to make decisions.

Or someone makes it for them.

Some make a permanent solution to a temporary problem which I feel is the situation in this case. To the killer --> ma'am you really need to take some meds & turn yourself in....save yourself the media embarrassment + do the right thing.

My deepest concern is for all of the children, pets, & for BB's health & strength at this tough time. Closure will start & help at the time of arrest, I'm sure.

All moo/speculation based on hours of my own research in its entirety from publicly available info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288