TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a great thought but...

It's probably not available to public because of the investigation. MOO.

I figured that might be the case but wouldn't have known for sure until I paid the access fee and looked for it.

Maybe LE is taking a weekend to finally check something off their bucket list ----like fishing in Mississippi.

What are the 3 choices? I can probably tell you which one it is

Thank you, Breck80. They are:
1. Ennis Fire + EMS Dispatch
2. Ennis Fire and EMS Dispatch
3. Ennis Police and Fure, Ellis County Sheriff.

I figured #3 for sure, but nothing.

I was a little uncomfortable with BB's constant hand-to-face, hand-to-cheek, hand-to-chin, hand-to-mouth mannerisms during the long presser. There were periods where he was more relaxed, but I wouldn't mind reading a statement/body language analysis of that.

JMO.

Agreed - would also like to see a FACS analysis of the FIL's expressions. Lots of what looks like smiling, but very tight. Eyes are somewhat narrowed. Unusual if nothing more. And very different from BB's expressions.

Plus, one or more of his buddies may have done the driving. BB could've been such a wreck he was not able to fly.

I am sure that I heard or read somewhere that a friend drove the car back to Texas from Mississippi, but I can't recall where I read or saw it. I even remember hearing that they stopped in Shreveport on the way back, which made sense to me as a place to stop for food, gas, restrooms, etc.

Maybe it was in the first presser when BB spoke. I don't think I imagined all of this.

ETA: I think I found the source; it was blog post by one of Missy's friends, not MSM. So I guess it can't be verified right now that a friend drove with him and where they stopped on the way back. I'll keep looking for a MSM link.

All valid points, but there would have to be a HUGE network of people in on this in order for them to think it could possibly work (i.e. all of the friends they were supposed to meet, not to mention hotel workers, hotel surveillance, etc.). Just doesn't make sense that IF they were involved they'd be the actual killer(s) unless they are complete idiots, and I don't think they are. Well, at least I didn't before a shirt with dog blood was dropped off at the dry cleaner ;). (I kid, I kid....)

Notice I didn't even mention the shirt? And most likely BB was in Mississippi but I just find it strange we have not head one of the friends who was there or hotel worker etc state 'yes, I was with him' or I served him dinner or drinks or checked him in? Probably LE told them to keep quiet for now? And do we know which friend had the dog that killed the little chihuahua? Weird that we didn't hear from them either with regards to dogfight and bloody shirts to defend RB in media? Why didn't they come forward right away to clear RB? Just so weird that nobody close is getting to the media and speaking about what they know about their friend's whereabouts and providing honest alibis as to location or dogfight or anything useful. Only people in the media are BB family. I find that strange.

:greetings::wagon: welcome to the group!

:welcome6:

I think comparing RB gait to the prep is in vain. IIRC, the family stated they wanted the public to look at the gait especially. I don't think that if RB was involved or BB for that matter, they would want to draw attention to that detail, if in fact it was similar to a family member.

And it struck me as super odd to mention that the car had Mississippi plates. I mean, who cares? Your wife just got murdered, who cares what plates were on the car that you drove 8.5 hours home in?

that struck me too MOO

Maybe LE is taking a weekend to finally check something off their bucket list ----like fishing in Mississippi.
Or golfing in California! Or both!

You guys are crackin' me up! :giggle:

I am sure that I heard or read somewhere that a friend drove the car back to Texas from Mississippi, but I can't recall where I read or saw it. I even remember hearing that they stopped in Shreveport on the way back, which made sense to me as a place to stop for food, gas, restrooms, etc.

Maybe it was in the first presser when BB spoke. I don't think I imagined all of this.

No, I know I read that too. Not sure where though so I will have to go and look!! One sec....

ETA: I see that you updated....sorry! I did see it on that blog as well. I will look for MSM of this too! Will you share if you find it first? I want to screenshot it in case we need it again! TIA! :)

Just wondering if your post is in reference to the woman's shirt being a size XXL?

Not at all. That horse has been beaten, revived, and beaten again. (The shirt seems to be a size that could fit RB's wife, anyhow.)

My sharing this had nothing to do with what I discovered that made my eyes open wide. That involves something I found that is not in MSM and, so, outside the bounds of discussion here. I simply found this article while chasing that other information and thought I would share the entire search warrant. (I didn't see where it had been shared in its entirety on WS.) There was some confusion here and in the BB/RB press conference on what was delivered to the cleaners. I just thought this cleared that up. That's all.

:welcome6:

I think comparing RB gait to the prep is in vain. IIRC, the family stated they wanted the public to look at the gait especially. I don't think that if RB was involved or BB for that matter, they would want to draw attention to that detail, if in fact it was similar to a family member.

Yes, I think they want to draw specific attention to it so that there is absolutely no doubt. Family or not, most would not condone a family member murdering someone in cold blood. Perhaps it will be a family member that turns in the perp or finds some evidence that is useful for conviction. I think getting RB & BB to do a press conference was a great way to gather info and I found it unusual that they filmed BB & RB walking up to the podium rather than just interviewing at podium. Would love to see a side by side of perp walk and RB walk at same time. Then again, it could also be a woman who puffed up her size with a ton of clothes and shoes that were too large.

We know it had to be someone who knew that MB husband would be away, otherwise MB daughter would be there. Who would care if the daughter were there? A random murderer?

I'm a local and the weather had cleared that morning By 6 am. That day was nice there wouldn't have been any issue here either. I posted the same historical weather link for our area last night in this thread [emoji4]

FWIW...My two cents on the flying vs driving....A couple of years ago, I was going out of town for a happy occasion that should have been about an hour flight vs an 8 hour drive. (Weather was fine in both departing and arriving cities) However, my plane was late getting to the departing airport and then once it got there needed "servicing" (good feeling for a plane you are about to get on lol) and I literally could have driven to the event and had time to spare by the time I got there via airplane. I was so annoyed and had no other option! Idk what his thought process was, but that experience taught me flying is not always faster.

Agreed - would also like to see a FACS analysis of the FIL's expressions. Lots of what looks like smiling, but very tight. Eyes are somewhat narrowed. Unusual if nothing more. And very different from BB's expressions.

Hard to really say, though, ok? Without knowing someone's normal speech patterns and mannerisms, ok? Maybe he's always like that, ok?

Based on Breck's comments, I believe you are right about COD. The one shot to the head and then hammer and screw driver to remove the slug. Now we just need to remove the that did this.
I have gone everywhere from enraged teen or woman obliterating the person MIssy, to fairly sophisticated professional hit. I have wondered if the police saw certain parameters that suggest LE background - like digging out the slug. Then they brought in the ATF dog - maybe they were looking at the damage to Missy's head but could not rule in or out anything. If there was a gunshot, and the slug and casing went with the murderer, then the dog would still be able to smell gunpowder residue, help them find backblow anywhere like on carpeting, etc.

Notice I didn't even mention the shirt? And most likely BB was in Mississippi but I just find it strange we have not head one of the friends who was there or hotel worker etc state 'yes, I was with him' or I served him dinner or drinks or checked him in? Probably LE told them to keep quiet for now? And do we know which friend had the dog that killed the little chihuahua? Weird that we didn't hear from them either with regards to dogfight and bloody shirts to defend RB in media? Why didn't they come forward right away to clear RB? Just so weird that nobody close is getting to the media and speaking about what they know about their friend's whereabouts and providing honest alibis as to location or dogfight or anything useful. Only people in the media are BB family. I find that strange.

Also found it strange that the wife did not post on SM about her beloved dog dying :(. Not to give gory details, just to say "I'm sad to see we lost Kilo." :(. So much odd about this case, I don't know what to think anymore. I really had steered away from ANY family involvement, but now I'm not so sure.

For those curious about rental car time driving vs taking a flight from Biloxi to Red Oak:

BB-Red Oak to Biloxi.png

**Yes, I realize I did this backwards and it should have been from Biloxi to Red Oak. But, in my defense--it is the same amount of time either way we put it in to MapQuest. ;) And no, I don't think this matters because I feel he isn't involved. I was just curious on how long it took and thought I would share.

I understand what you're saying and I definitely fall into that category but hunches based on comments and behavior shouldn't be completely dismissed. Obviously, a full case based on someone making suspicious comments or acting strange would be ridiculous but there can be clues in behavior that point in a certain direction. I was as open-minded as can be about this crime until one particular incident, a moment that I think moved a lot of people toward a certain direction. Since that happened, these other red flags started making some sense. And of course, I know I absolutely, easily could be w-r-o-n-g.

However, if it walks like it duck, it's probably a duck. Literally.

Care to discuss what that one incident was? I'm curious. I also have unanswered questions and several read flags that disturb me.

Also found it strange that the wife did not post on SM about her beloved dog dying :(. Not to give gory details, just to say "I'm sad to see we lost Kilo." :(. So much odd about this case, I don't know what to think anymore. I really had steered away from ANY family involvement, but now I'm not so sure.

Whose wife? Randy Bevers' wife? Yes, she did. We're not allowed to sleuth other family members officially, other than BB, but Vikki Bevers did post on FB about her dog, Kilo, dying.

I recall an article (will try to locate it) that indicated that the dog that killed the chihuahua was actually MB's pet dog--a Mastiff. I also recall an article stating that the LE believed that the blood on the shirt was more than likely animal blood. The articles that I am referencing (again--I will look for the links to post) implied that this whole dog fight and bloody shirt incident was just a sad incident but that it was not relevant to the killing of MB. I think that the media just jumps on anything to "get the scoop" and often makes more of issues that turn out to be irrelevant.

In response to your post, I respectfully disagree. I actually don't find it strange that others have not spoken to the media. In my opinion, if something tragic like this happened to a friend, family member, or even acquaintance, I would not want to speak to the media. Part of me feels like speaking to the media if you are not immediately related or part of LE seems opportunistic--like you are trying to get in the news yourself. It makes me uncomfortable. So, I am not surprised when people do not speak out in the media. Some people just don't like the spotlight--and that doesn't imply guilt or innocence (completely my opinion).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes