TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe there was some RB posting earlier tonight. Some posters seem to find him worthy of looking into. I don't think he is involved so I usually skip those posts.
I do believe you can discuss things he had said in interviews without breaking the rules.

You don't find RB and the perp's walk to be similar, if not the same?

I think we have only one perp who is wearing a white shirt under the 'police' gear. Seems that they would both show up in at least one video shot if that were the case. Are you thinking of a married couple team? <modsnip>
<modsnip>
I think you misunderstood my post maybe.
I think it was only one person.
I just listed the things that might be explained if there were 2.

I know this is way out there but I read recently where a killer had tried to put some of that lady's(they found body parts in trash across town) remains down his tub. They dug up his tub and found stuff in his drain. Someone posted a long while ago that the perp spent considerable time in kitchen? I wonder how closely LE checked garbage disposal and drain etc? IF perp dug at victim's head etc, may be some DNA there??

That looks like a wrench, the type you can tighten by turning the bottom, I forget what they are called but you snap it on then turn to tighten.

You don't find RB and the perp's walk to be similar, if not the same?

It is shockingly similar.
Several things he has done are suspicious as well. I understand why so many people are looking at him.
But, think the person in the videos is smaller than him. I may be the only one who thinks that but I do.

Interesting article with some info 1) Friend went with BB to PD to pick up MB truck. 2) MB brother in law Chad Tucker Chiropractor either a 1/2 bro or step brother. 3) how many is several? more than 2? Maybe 1st camper and the 2 911 callers?

Attorney draws parallel between Midlothian murder, Eric Williams case
Tanya Eiserer, WFAA 10:44 AM. CDT April 22, 2016
Snips:

Her body was found by several students who had arrived for the class. She had posted on Facebook that she would be teaching a class that Monday.
At this point, police have not said if they have any suspects in the case or even a motive. News 8 saw three FBI agents at the Midlothian police headquarters. Sources told News 8 that they were there providing case management assistance much the same way as they did in the Williams case.

A day before, News 8 was there when an ATF dog was taken inside the church to check for gunshot residue. The Texas Rangers are also involved in the case.

Bevers&#8217; husband, Brandon, arrived at police headquarters with a friend around 2 p.m. Thursday. His brother, Chad Tucker, told News 8 that he came there to make arrangements to pick up his wife&#8217;s truck.

*************t
Shook, a former prosecutor, said when he saw the video of the person inside the church, the name that immediately came to mind was none other than Eric Williams, the man convicted of killing former Kaufman County District Attorney Mike McLelland, his wife, Cynthia and top prosecutor in 2013. He is now on Death Row.

Williams was dressed in police tactical gear when he broke into the McLellands&#8217; Forney home and gunned them down with an assault weapon. He also was wearing goggles and a police vest.

&#8220;He wanted to wear police uniforms so that the McLellands would think that he was with the sheriff's office and they would let him in the house,&#8221; Shook said.

Shook also says that the person was most definitely not behaving like a burglar. A typical burglar is going to get in and get out, not spend time wandering around the building.

&#8220;You don&#8217;t dress as a police officer and break into a church,&#8221; Shook said.

In fact, he and other homicide experts think the person seen walking around in that video may not even be a man at all.

Shook says, like the Williams case, he believes this murder investigation will have many twists and turns.

&#8220;It's going to have some surprises in it when it's solved I'm sure,&#8221; he said.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/atto...idlothian-murder-eric-williams-case/147852637

This is SunsetBeach's still photo showing the object in suspect's hand (saran wrap box). This is my drawing of what I see in the photo. It is a silver pliers with red PVC (some broken off), with a mechanism between the arms, holding a brass object in the pliers teeth. I traced this drawing off off my computer screen with photo at 300%. I maintained the angle of the object, SunsetBeach's ARROW and blacked out thumb over the one arm. If you use Firefox, you can right-click SunsetBeach's photo, "choose open in new tab". Then in the upper left corner hit + until it goes to 300%. I am going to downsize my estimate that the pliers are maybe 7.5" long based on guess of width of thumb. The brass colored object in the teeth is apprximately 3/4" wide and because of pixels looks like a hexagon.

Attachments

• pliers.red.pvc.drawing.jpg
    pliers.red.pvc.drawing.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 50
  • itemnhand.jpg
    itemnhand.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 59
Interesting article with some info 1) Friend went with BB to PD to pick up MB truck. 2) MB brother in law Chad Tucker Chiropractor either a 1/2 bro or step brother. 3) how many is several? more than 2? Maybe 1st camper and the 2 911 callers?

Attorney draws parallel between Midlothian murder, Eric Williams case
Tanya Eiserer, WFAA 10:44 AM. CDT April 22, 2016
Snips:

Her body was found by several students who had arrived for the class. She had posted on Facebook that she would be teaching a class that Monday.
At this point, police have not said if they have any suspects in the case or even a motive. News 8 saw three FBI agents at the Midlothian police headquarters. Sources told News 8 that they were there providing case management assistance much the same way as they did in the Williams case.

A day before, News 8 was there when an ATF dog was taken inside the church to check for gunshot residue. The Texas Rangers are also involved in the case.

Bevers’ husband, Brandon, arrived at police headquarters with a friend around 2 p.m. Thursday. His brother, Chad Tucker, told News 8 that he came there to make arrangements to pick up his wife’s truck.

*************t
Shook, a former prosecutor, said when he saw the video of the person inside the church, the name that immediately came to mind was none other than Eric Williams, the man convicted of killing former Kaufman County District Attorney Mike McLelland, his wife, Cynthia and top prosecutor in 2013. He is now on Death Row.

Williams was dressed in police tactical gear when he broke into the McLellands’ Forney home and gunned them down with an assault weapon. He also was wearing goggles and a police vest.

“He wanted to wear police uniforms so that the McLellands would think that he was with the sheriff's office and they would let him in the house,” Shook said.

Shook also says that the person was most definitely not behaving like a burglar. A typical burglar is going to get in and get out, not spend time wandering around the building.

“You don’t dress as a police officer and break into a church,” Shook said.

In fact, he and other homicide experts think the person seen walking around in that video may not even be a man at all.

Shook says, like the Williams case, he believes this murder investigation will have many twists and turns.

“It's going to have some surprises in it when it's solved I'm sure,” he said.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/atto...idlothian-murder-eric-williams-case/147852637

Per CNN Nancy Grace transcript: She`s part of camp gladiator boot camp that meets there. The camp starts ony at 5 a.m. She arrived approximately a little after 4 a.m. and was in the process -- her vehicle was parked by the entry door unloading her equipment. She was actually found by one of the boot camp participants who got there a little bit early, waited outside for a while, and then once some of the other people arrived they entered the building to go start the boot camp. And that`s when they located her. And at that time they assumed she was unresponsive until they saw her injuries and called. There`s no video of the assault that took place. There is video of Mrs. Bevers when she first enters the church. We know the time that she entered the church which I believe is going to be around 4.18, again, approximate time. We see her in the video. She`s walking down the main hallway in the vicinity of where we located her. But when she gets out of the range of the cameras, it doesn`t pick up the motion and the camera turns off. So, we don`t have anything -- like we said, we don`t have video of the assault actually taking place. Source: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1604/19/ng.01.html

Suspect knew the property was equipped with cameras, as it is posted as come into the drive onto the Church property. But how did the Suspect know if it was equipped with an alarm system that would go straight to the alarm company? Who call key holder then call police to send someone out to check it out? Suspect had to know that did not have one or if so was the Suspect going to do something to the key holder or LEO who came to see if the property was secure? Broken windows/doors would have alerted LEO that something was wrong and call for back up. That alone tells me that Suspect knew no alarm system. Unsure how the Suspect knows this. Chief or Captain of CID said that the city didn't have an alarm listed with that business. Do the police make regular patrols of businesses in this area? If so when was the last patrol.

missy bevers church surv camera sign.JPG

Suspect knew the property was equipped with cameras, as it is posted as come into the drive onto the Church property. But how did the Suspect know if it was equipped with an alarm system that would go straight to the alarm company? Who call key holder then call police to send someone out to check it out? Suspect had to know that did not have one or if so was the Suspect going to do something to the key holder or LEO who came to see if the property was secure? Broken windows/doors would have alerted LEO that something was wrong and call for back up. That alone tells me that Suspect knew no alarm system. Unsure how the Suspect knows this. Chief or Captain of CID said that the city didn't have an alarm listed with that business. Do the police make regular patrols of businesses in this area? If so when was the last patrol.

attachment.php

Right and supposedly NO OUTSIDE CAMERAS. The only cameras were inside the church or facing inside the church. They have said that over and over again. My whole thing is if the perp saw even 1 camera, what kept him/her from smashing them? That one at the door is literally right there in distance to get whacked. It doesnt make sense. Perp vandalized the church in MULTIPLE places but leaves the cameras alone? Um...trophy crime much?! Vain, narcissist...perp wanted to be on film. Its all so weird. I really do believe ppl when they say expect surprises. Its a weird one. JMO.

Reminder as per Tricia's post #2 at the beginning of this thread:

*Speculation is allowed if it involves someone who has been named in the mainstream media and you can logically put this person at the scene of the crime or can suggest they were somehow involved. Speculation has to be based on some semblance of fact. In other words, you can&#8217;t speculate that the dry cleaning people killed Missy. The police have confirmed they believe Missy was targeted. That&#8217;s a good place to start.

*Speculation does not mean you can sleuth any of these people. Their lives have been turned upside down and the last thing they want to see is something personal and embarrassing posted on Websleuths for the world to see. No Sleuthing aka no digging into their backgrounds and posting what you find.

Also, do NOT bring comments from general commenters to Websleuths. Interesting as they may be, they are not official facts and are therefore considered rumor unless/until the information comes from the MSM article itself or from LE.

The Twitter pic has been removed once again. Do NOT bring it to Websleuths. We have no idea of the origin and how it may have been manipulated.
:tyou:

I appreciate your drawing of the 'tool' but it does not explain that it looks like it has a square end and seems to be a long, rectangular box in every split second capture of the video.

Oh man. Hundreds of new posts again and a quick scan through tells me most of them are just rehashing information.

I'll ask again - PLEASE can we have a media thread?? There are so many interviews and reports that could go in it, and it would give us something constructive to do. It also means new (or old!) members can be pointed to it in the hope that we avoid all the endless repetition.

The thread is getting impossible to keep up with and in all honestly, it's off putting. I want to be involved, I really do, but I can't keep having to catch up on 500 posts only to find nothing new has come of it. Help!

MY REVISED "JACKED UP" FLOOR PLAN LOL DUH there are at least 5 sets of 2 windows along back of church. and now I realized the exit doors leading into the hallway, doors opening out... on ea side of the "Stage Area" On that Hallway were the Kitchen/Connection Cafe is..... (windows looking outside that room 8 are by propane tank) Never seen this inside a building before :) but there are 2 roll up WALLS (think garage door size) kinda mid ways/ ea end on the side opening into the hall in front of the Connection Cafe. They have LOTS of chairs and round tables in the Sanctuary /Auditorium. Looks like they have lots of various functions here. Multi use rooms. Since the sign out front has an arrow towards the back... I am thinking the rooms along the back hallway are the Teen/ Youth area. My vision creekside church layout.jpg terri missy bevers creekside church 9 santuary  .jpg

KITCHEN: missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 7 KITCHEN DOOR.JPG

missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 6.JPG

missy bevers creekside kitchen 2.jpg

After reading a zillion guesses split 50/50 and my own swaying between perp looking like a she but yet a he at times, is it truly possible that there WERE 2 perps, one of each? People keep saying only one on film, but like so many things, could LE be keeping this very very close to vest. That way they are getting tips on 2 perps instead of 1 cause I mean it is split right down middle on people's view of this. LE started off male then said maybe female too. IMO. Team. Would explain alot. And if team, hired by someone. That IMO is what LE is tying up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288