TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black clothes, dark interior, low quality footage. It might be a bit hard to spot the wet spots on the perp's clothes in circumstances like these.

A thing that bothers me is how the perp managed to get from his vehicle to the church without being spotted by anyone. There is some business almost exactly opposite the church, a busy road next to the church and nobody saw a person in a SWAT gear wandering around? And where did he hide his vehicle so well, that nobody noticed it and the police has only a hint of it on some footage? Judging by Google Street View and aerial shots there aren't many possibilities. The perp had to know area very well IMO.

There is only one house with a high fence around it exactly opposite the church. The closest businesses are about a mile down the road. It’s pretty hard to see whats going on from a mile away, especially at night when it’s raining. Anyway those businesses would be closed at 4AM, so nobody would be there to see what was happening.

Pic of "saran wrap item"
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    26.9 KB · Views: 328
For those who think it was a complicated "inside" job by husband/in-laws, what is the motive? Is there some money on the line here?

And if you don’t think it was a complicated "inside" job by the husband/in-laws, then who was it, and what was their motive? I haven’t heard anybody come up with a good motive for this lady being killed.

And if you don’t think it was a complicated "inside" job by the husband/in-laws, then who was it, and what was their motive? I haven’t heard anybody come up with a good motive for this lady being killed.

I don't even need a motive to be very sure the FIL is the guy. A look at this video, and WOW. That's the perp, IMHO. However they untangle the "motive" and the whole dog blood story aside, I am willing to start with what seems to be the obvious perp (the FIL) and work backwards from there.

[video=youtube;KfZVmvI5fFQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfZVmvI5fFQ[/video]

I don't even need a motive to be very sure the FIL is the guy. A look at this video, and WOW. That's the perp, IMHO. However they untangle the "motive" and the whole dog blood story aside, I am willing to start with what seems to be the obvious perp (the FIL) and work backwards from there.

If that's the case, then these folks would have had to be dumb enough to think that just because they posted on Facebook they were at such-and-such a place at such-and-such a time doesn't make it so. I have a hard time believing anyone is really that uneducated about modern technology to think that would be pretty easy to quickly figure out by tech experts.

Per CNN Nancy Grace transcript: She`s part of camp gladiator boot camp that meets there. The camp starts ony at 5 a.m. She arrived approximately a little after 4 a.m. and was in the process -- her vehicle was parked by the entry door unloading her equipment. She was actually found by one of the boot camp participants who got there a little bit early, waited outside for a while, and then once some of the other people arrived they entered the building to go start the boot camp. And that`s when they located her. And at that time they assumed she was unresponsive until they saw her injuries and called. There`s no video of the assault that took place. There is video of Mrs. Bevers when she first enters the church. We know the time that she entered the church which I believe is going to be around 4.18, again, approximate time. We see her in the video. She`s walking down the main hallway in the vicinity of where we located her. But when she gets out of the range of the cameras, it doesn`t pick up the motion and the camera turns off. So, we don`t have anything -- like we said, we don`t have video of the assault actually taking place. Source: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1604/19/ng.01.html

THANK YOU!!!! I detest NG ;) but that was interesting.

This stood out to me:

ANDREW GREENSTEIN, KRLD NEWSRADIO (via telephone): Well, number one, we don`t know why he was there at 4:00 o`clock in the morning, Nancy. To

answer your first question, he had broken into the church. He had smashed out a thin pane of glass on an exterior door, and that`s how he was able to

make entry into the church.

GRACE: Andrew Greenstein joining me, KRLD. I know he broke through a door, but isn`t it true, Andrew, he also broke through several windows,

several window panes he couldn`t possibly have gotten through. He couldn`t get in through the window panes, so why break the windows? That`s my

question.

[20:05:03]GREENSTEIN: Well, why break through the windows? Obviously, you`ll have to ask the suspect. But there were other doors that had been -

- that had been compromised inside the building. And police have said that he broke into the church at about -- he broke in before the victim, Missy

Bevers -- before she arrived at the church. So he was already there.

>>>>>>>

I wonder if he broke that Kitchen window first , to see if an alarm would set off? Or maybe the door/s on the end (there are 2 a double sets like that that at the rear of the building. One set by the dumpster ... same side as the propane tank) and another at rear, on opposite side of building) both are at end of hallways. One would be hallway where Kitchen is, the other would be end of hallway that Dutch doors are on or near there but at rear of building.

Maybe after breaking into that exterior door to kitchen, then realized it didnt go straight into church, that may be why busted the doors at end of hallway. Other door leading into the kitchen still has door knob on and doesn't appear to be compromised. My vision creekside church layout.jpg

The thing about it being the father in law is if you look at his wife's Facebook, they definitely were on a long trip in the preceding weeks. Therefore I believe if it was him she would have had to have been involved. I just can't imagine that they both could be so evil. Even though I agree the resemblance to the person in the video is strong, I just don't think logic would allow that conclusion.
I agree that stranger things have happened but I just don't think it's him.

For those of you who are questioning why BB would drive back to Texas rather than fly----why does that make a difference? Do you somehow suspect he wasn't in Mississippi like he says he was? Wouldn't that be easy enough for LE to confirm? Help me out.
I'm not in the husband did it camp but:

Suppose he landed in Biloxi, rented a car then IMMEDIATELY started his drive back to Texas... Would he Have gotten there by 3am ish? He would have Mississippi plates then when he rented car at airport. He said he arrived home 3pm Monday but really, could he have had time to drive home with his buddy? Only thinking here.

Again I don't have an opinion on who did what yet. I have been careful to view the husband as a victim Just trying to see if it would be physically possible. I still think it was a stranger, a hired hit. But who orders that hit I still am wondering.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The FIL acts slightly strange, but not strange enough to kill his daughter in law IMHO. Someone has got to have a good reason to kill their daughter in law. Plus, even though he walks like the suspect, so do a lot of other men that age, and he is quite a bit bigger then the suspect.

Say a girl was pregnant and miscarried in MB class. Say that girl "blames" MB for her baby's death. That is a powerful motive. Or, say a girl thinks MB had an affair with her husband. Someone shot someone today over a seat in church. These 2 examples are way bigger than that. Times they are a changin.

Pic of "saran wrap item"
attachment.php

I think you and I may be on the same page here. My first thought when I saw the brick-like item in the video above was that it looked like something my grandfather would have milled in his machine shop - metal, possibly with cut-outs as if it was cut with a machinist's lathe. I haven't seen all the videos with the tools the perp is carrying, but the one with the hammer also reminds me of a machinist's hammer. I will admit that I have a pet theory about who this person is that ties into my previous post about the church connection, so my mind may just be biased and playing tricks on me....

Pic of possible weapon
attachment.php

Your pic looks like an Estwing product.

Do you think that this perp is carrying this same item throughout the video?

In the end of the video where the perp is smashing the glass, there looks to be a horizontal white label

of some sort on it. That's why I didn't think it was an Estwing at the end of the video.

If you chose this Estwing product for a reason, then I understand what you are implying, but that may not be the case...

IMOO.

The thing about it being the father in law is if you look at his wife's Facebook, they definitely were on a long trip in the preceding weeks. Therefore I believe if it was him she would have had to have been involved. I just can't imagine that they both could be so evil. Even though I agree the resemblance to the person in the video is strong, I just don't think logic would allow that conclusion.
I agree that stranger things have happened but I just don't think it's him.

Totally agree.

Per CNN Nancy Grace transcript: She`s part of camp gladiator boot camp that meets there. The camp starts ony at 5 a.m. She arrived approximately a little after 4 a.m. and was in the process -- her vehicle was parked by the entry door unloading her equipment. She was actually found by one of the boot camp participants who got there a little bit early, waited outside for a while, and then once some of the other people arrived they entered the building to go start the boot camp. And that`s when they located her. And at that time they assumed she was unresponsive until they saw her injuries and called. There`s no video of the assault that took place. There is video of Mrs. Bevers when she first enters the church. We know the time that she entered the church which I believe is going to be around 4.18, again, approximate time. We see her in the video. She`s walking down the main hallway in the vicinity of where we located her. But when she gets out of the range of the cameras, it doesn`t pick up the motion and the camera turns off. So, we don`t have anything -- like we said, we don`t have video of the assault actually taking place. Source: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1604/19/ng.01.html

Respectfully BBM...

We know the time that she entered the church which I believe is going to be around 4.18, again, approximate time. We see her in the video. She`s walking down the main hallway in the vicinity of where we located her. But when she gets out of the range of the cameras, it doesn`t pick up the motion and the camera turns off. So, we don`t have anything -- like we said, we don`t have video of the assault actually taking place. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1604/19/ng.01.html

IF BM was going down " the main hallway" that would be the same hallway that we saw the Suspect *the bulletin board* area... that the Main Hallway. Appears there is something on other side of bulletin board... maybe restrooms? OR hallway to get to those rooms that have windows showing from front of building.... That seems be where she was found, per that info..... jmho Which wouldnt be too much a distance for the campers to find her coming in .... :(

My vision creekside church layout.jpg

Imo. True fishermen bring or get their own bait. Jmo.

A fisherman doesn't go fishing without the bait that they prepared themselves. Jmo
I've been deep sea fishing. The crew handles the bait, they use their own. It's part of the $$$. They also supply rods, tackle etc. You are welcome to bring your own, but they do provide. Never seen anyone bring their own bait on deep sea trip though. Anyhow just my observations as to what I've seen. I'm not a great fisherman but I have accidentally caught a shark :)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Your pic looks like an Estwing product.

Do you think that this perp is carrying this same item throughout the video?

In the end of the video where the perp is smashing the glass, there looks to be a horizontal white label

of some sort on it. That's why I didn't think it was an Estwing at the end of the video.

If you chose this Estwing product for a reason, then I understand what you are implying, but that may not be the case...

IMOO.
LE stated they found "tools" multiple on scene. I think maybe more than one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288