OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so bizarre there are no arrests yet. These perps were very careful to cover their tracks. Not to mention, if someone hated this family that much, I cannot believe other townspeople were not aware of such a grudge.

So, the only living sons of Clarence are Tony and Brady. Is this correct? JMO

LOL It's spooky in here with no one saying anything.....JMO

we must remember the babies are heirs also and they were saved.............

So the theory is murder for the inheritance?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

So the theory is murder for the inheritance?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

It's complicated, to say the least, but possibly. JMO.................the fact that Kenneth was also murdered and was miles from the Union Hill residences indicates that this was not solely about eliminating Chris sr's whole nuclear family and /or anyone on those properties that early am (except the babies).......it makes it seem to be about the properties and their usage and access. Well, I guess we will find out, eventually.

I'm not sure what the motive was. I certainly don't think it was for inheritance. One thing I can't stop thinking about is this -

This execution was planned in advance. They WAITED until Hanna was home from the hospital. They could have done this while she was pregnant, but they made it a point to keep the "innocent" alive. They didn't want to kill her when she was pregnant and kill the baby too. So they waited...until she had been home for a day or two...and then they came. It's clear that she HAD TO GO with the rest of the family. But why? And it's clear that they waited so that they would not kill that baby. The baby would surely die if they killed a pregnant woman. So they waited...

Just can't wrap my head around why she had to go. She wasn't just a casualty. They waited.

I don't know why but I have a gut feeling this has to do with other, stronger drugs like pills. JMO

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

:welcome5: Alimathis

This thread will be closing in ten minutes. Thread #7 is ready for you. Start moving on over there.

Whatever the motive may be... That seems to be linked to KR. He was eat. 7 miles down the road alone... They went out of their way for KR... That to me is where the key to the motive lies. The other three trailers were all within a 1 mile radius of one another which could make more sense... But why KR why drive that far out of the way... This is what we should focus on when considering a motive.

Whatever the motive may be... That seems to be linked to KR. He was eat. 7 miles down the road alone... They went out of their way for KR... That to me is where the key to the motive lies. The other three trailers were all within a 1 mile radius of one another which could make more sense... But why KR why drive that far out of the way... This is what we should focus on when considering a motive.

I think he had whatever the killers were trying to locate when they shot somebody seven and nine times. It wasn't kept on the main grow property. Whatever it was.

It's complicated, to say the least, but possibly. JMO.................the fact that Kenneth was also murdered and was miles from the Union Hill residences indicates that this was not solely about eliminating Chris sr's whole nuclear family and /or anyone on those properties that early am (except the babies).......it makes it seem to be about the properties and their usage and access. Well, I guess we will find out, eventually.

In the beginning do notknow how I got there, but appraisal page - all these houses were rated "D" in deliquency etc etc. So i do not think we are talkiing this big will. No the land I dont know !! It looked as if all they did was let em go deliquent by not paying and then another family member would buy it cheap rinse repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member