TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Good fitting clothes are hard to find.

I don't know about the shirt, I havnt made up my mind.

But searching for that Brand of shirt tells me that it was not likely "fancy" or "silk" as some people have suggested.

I also notice that none of their shirts seem to be turtlenecks... another suggestion.

that was me, getting my turtlenecks mixed up with my polos :thinking: sorry my bad.

All speculation & moo....certainly not meant to defame the victim MB but we're all adults here & we know that "happily ever after" isn't always reality. It's painfully obvious to me that BB & MB didn't have a happy marriage--we have all noted such ad nauseum. That being said & without judgement, here goes:

Hubby BB or anyone in his family didn't do it.

It is my personal theory that a female, rage-fueled, lied to spouse found out about something that went on in Austin. Her suspicions were true. She knows her hubby has eyes for a very attractive CG instructor MB & it seems like they have so much in common. Like they were made for each other. She believes this. She must get rid of her or her life will fall apart & she can't have that. She may have confirmation of this through notes, texts, phone calls, stalking them, evidence left on his clothing, etc & maybe all of the above. Somewhere it is indicated (maybe in BB's FB) or other communications that this pretty CG instructors hubby will be out of town for a few days of fishing. This jealous female spouse knows this is her hubby's & MB's secret time to get together--Her CG Instructor hubby & MB. Fireworks! I must say that if there was an affair going on, it could be real or it could be a delusion inside the mind of this jealous wife.

Now jealous wife finds out that some reandevous has been planned between her hubby and our victim while the hubby is away on a fishing trip (or she assumes in her mind & heart it will occur). She's not going to let that happen. She kills her "competition" before there's opportunity for any night where they could be together. She kills to nip it in the bud 'cause hubby can't seem to do it.....and she feels maybe MB can't either.

I feel this jealous female had given MB warnings to stay away from her man-maybe secretively, maybe subtly, maybe ominously like "leave him alone" notes left on her car because jealous female wife wasn't 100% sure but she suspected. These "warnings" scared MB as they should have & that's why she was acting a bit reserved according to a gym buddy. MB was concerned but she didn't know how serious she needed to take these threats? MB may have felt she was being "tailed" or stalked but she wasn't sure. MB told no one & hoped it was all just some whacky prank.

Yep, jealous female spouse at the brink of insanity did it.

Of course, divorce was the sane answer but she is obsessively in love with her husband & for a variety of reasons (hormonal swing & not taking meds) isn't thinking straight. I think those that know her understand she is a French fry short of a happy meal. She wants to be so much more attractive than what she is right now...she used to be when he fell in love with her. In her world, it's all about him. She is sick. The whole CG thing has ruined her life, she feels. She felt like she was playing a game against MB but she took it too far.

As I've mentioned, this is all moo & theories. Just my guess.

Sounds like the plot to a very interesting story. But time and again I have found the old addage, "Truth is stranger than fiction" to be completely true.

i did not realize i couldn't use initials- i thought i could actually say brandon or randy when discussing their very public statements and Facebook posts- so initials was for convenience-
i am new, i hope i am not confused about what is allowed when discussing this particular case...
You can use initials according to mod; BB or Brandon is fine. I'm assuming somebody used something derogatory earlier from the post the mod left. However, initials were said to be fine.

The shirt listed in the warrant is labeled "laura scott".

A search for Laura Scott pullover, Brings me to Sears website, where they are on sale right now for $4.99.

The shirt you mention is a fleece pullover. Wrong shirt.

http://www.sears.com/search=laura scott pullover

Dry Clean Super Center of Midlothian is a full service cleaners including basic washing and drying of clothes plus dry cleaning. The shirt was taken in for stain removal, not just dry cleaning.

Prices seem reasonable to me:

Shirt Laundered & Pressed $1.49

https://locality.com/place/dry-clean-super-center-of-midlothian-midlothian-tx

https://www.facebook.com/Dry.clean.supercenter

All speculation & moo....certainly not meant to defame the victim MB but we're all adults here & we know that "happily ever after" isn't always reality. It's painfully obvious to me that BB & MB didn't have a happy marriage--we have all noted such ad nauseum. That being said & without judgement, here goes: Just my guess.
I love your whole post. In your scenario, I don't think this level of planning could happen in one week. So your whole post, but beginning earlier, jealous wife seeing what she perceives as flirtations or affair, the Austin trip being the trigger to set set in motion weeks or more of planning?

I'm still not convinced he didn't say "my poor children". In any case, if he did say "four", he could be screwing with people. He seems miffed at people speculating online...a look at his latest FB posts show that. Maybe he and his father - by saying "four kids", bringing bloody shirts to the cleaners, etc. - are screwing with LE, the media and the public.

If so, they are sick puppies.

I don't sense anything ominous with BB's presser....like you have suggested he could have said "poor" and not "four".

Or...

He could have jumbled his thoughts in his mind and meant to say "the four of us" meaning him & his 3 girls.

No biggie to me in the grand scheme of things.

Moo

I love your whole post. In your scenario, I don't think this level of planning could happen in one week. So your whole post, but beginning earlier, jealous wife seeing what she perceives as flirtations or affair, the Austin trip being the trigger to set set in motion weeks or more of planning?

I think, if this is what has happened, it's been festering for a while. And I don't think it's just suspicions or that she was trying to nip anything in the bud. I think it was all out revenge. And if the female killer's husband didn't know it about it then, he's put two and two together now.

All my opinion!

I don't sense anything ominous with BB's presser....like you have suggested he could have said "poor" and not "four".

Or...

He could have jumbled his thoughts in his mind and meant to say "the four of us" meaning him & his 3 girls.

Moo

I thought of that, too (the four of us), but can't figure out why his dad, or one of the reporters, didn't correct him.

Thank you & yes, the Austin trip was just a trigger. She may have believed this was going on much longer. And she may believe that he's done things like this in the past.
She just can't handle it one minute more.

Austin became the straw that broke the camel's back.

Simply moo & speculation

Or...

Moo

Yea I think this a moot point.

Wrong shirt? I didn't pick a specific shirt. There are many under that brand name that are on sale right now.

all marriages go through the bumpy ride .....

i truly think someone was obsessed with her.....i don't think there were affairs, just get the feeling someone thought if "i cant have her then no one can......"

she had a lot of connections....the gym and her fitness camps which makes me believe the perp(s) was related to one of those areas
When I consider possibilities outside the family, your scenario is the most obvious one- however, I also find it possible that someone within the camp gladiator instructors/community of fitness "leaders" could have been jealous of her success. I'd be interested to know if she made important connections in Austin and perhaps was going to be promoted

I was obviously wrong about fishermen taking their own bait for a charter deep sea trip. And I'm glad that I was corrected.

Now question to those who take such trips. What would be the likely items and clothing that someone would have for such a trip?

Example. Rain jackets, beer coolers, fishing boots or what?

Is it like the crab catching shows on the discovery channel minus the crab cages of course?

all marriages go through the bumpy ride .....

i truly think someone was obsessed with her.....i don't think there were affairs, just get the feeling someone thought if "i cant have her then no one can......"

she had a lot of connections....the gym and her fitness camps which makes me believe the perp(s) was related to one of those areas
I also think it could be someone who wanted BB. If he wasn't willing to leave Missy, she could have been the one standing in the way -- in this other person's mind.

A few things that stick out to me:
I never knew a dry cleaner could get out stains that I couldn't get out. I used dry cleaners all the time, but have never taken non dry cleanable only clothing there, as far as I know, and definitely not a cotton Laura Scott type top.
Why would you want to wear that shirt again? I could almost see it more if it were a bloodstained dry clean only top. But a regular cotton top that you already tried to get the blood out of?
Also, as far as the female theory. I think it would have to be a woman who was very secure and confident with a gun. Wouldn't most women be concerned they couldn't win in a physical confrontation with most anyone, especially MB? And honestly, it is somewhat unusual based on crime history for this to have been a female. I realize it could be but wasn't imo. There are millions of women who have been cheated on but it rarely comes down to murder, I don't think. Sort of like the serial killer profile, not likely to be female.

• RB and wife were in CA on the afternoon of the day before the murder and there is a FB photo depicting them on a golf course with a 3rd person. I suppose someone could post an old photo from a previous trip but even a goof ball would know that it wouldn't stand up as proof of anything anyway. They travel a lot with their new 5th wheeler and I think they may live in it at a site near Austin based on photos and updates on FB. They have a nice, fun life and seem to be crazy for each other. It is quite sweet. It would be easy to establish their presence in CA and their date of departure from the campground as owners of CG keep such information in their records - even if the people are leaving the camper behind and traveling elsewhere. If in a state or federal park, rangers keep tabs on the sites. Point being, LE has already been able to establish the whereabouts of RB for all relevant times. While he walks a lot like the perp, he wasn't physically in the state at the time of the murder, so I think we can rule him out as being the perp we see on the videos. Sorry but the facts as we know them tell us we are barking up the wrong tree with him.

I have delivery and pick up service for dry cleaning/laundering every week. Yes, some of us use the dry cleaners - a lot. I have never, ever been able to get blood out of anything - ever - or tea for that matter but that doesn't mean I wouldn't try. Maybe Mrs. RB liked her shirt and wanted to save it, I see nothing odd there.

BB posted that he was about to leave on his trip to fish the Chandeleur Island area in the Gulf and anyone who read his public page would know of his plans. He posted the weather report and stated that he hoped it wouldn't interfere with his noon flight. He posted a photo of the Oyster House in Biloxi at 9:15pm the night before the murder. Logically, he stayed in a hotel that night and not on the fishing boat because if his charter worked like most you don't board until the morning of departure which is always early thirty.

I did a brief search of flights from Gulfport (airport for Biloxi area) )serviced by major airlines and most of the flights to Dallas (commercial airport closest to Midlothian) stop in Atlanta before heading west. Travel time is roughly 5-6 hours on average, some flights a bit less, some flights a bit more. The only morning flight he could have taken departs at 10:20am and takes 4 hours, 32 minutes as all the other morning flights would leave before he could get to the airport after being notified of the murder. Who knows if there were 2 seats remaining on that flight. We surely do not and unlike what someone posted earlier, airlines do not save seats for emergencies - in fact they will give your seat away even if you have checked in at the ticket counter. Been there, done that - on a out of the country flight no less.

The next flight out is not until 5:28pm. It makes sense that he would rent a car and drive home.

I think we must realistically rule out either BB or RB as the SWAT wannabe in the video. They were not physically in the state.

I am not convinced that anyone has solved the "Saran Wrap box" mystery yet as none of the suggestions are remotely similar to the item in the perp's left hand. I am also not convinced that the other tool we see is anything more than a curved claw hammer. There is no reason to invent exotic tool use here. Sometimes a hammer is just a hammer.

You make some logical points however anyone that has seen Fletch knows that most nefarious activities involving plane travel occur with private planes not commercial

I was obviously wrong about fishermen taking their own bait for a charter deep sea trip. And I'm glad that I was corrected.

Now question to those who take such trips. What would be the likely items and clothing that someone would have for such a trip?

Example. Rain jackets, beer coolers, fishing boots or what?

Is it like the crab catching shows on the discovery channel minus the crab cages of course?

DH has been on a few of these trips. He basically brought himself dressed appropriately. A chartered boat often supplies even the beer, etc.

I also think it could be someone who wanted BB. If he wasn't willing to leave Missy, she could have been the one standing in the way -- in this other person's mind.

This thought has crossed my mind

When I consider possibilities outside the family, your scenario is the most obvious one- however, I also find it possible that someone within the camp gladiator instructors/community of fitness "leaders" could have been jealous of her success. I'd be interested to know if she made important connections in Austin and perhaps was going to be promoted
Somebody early on (days ago) mentioned another trainer who was visible on their site earlier this year and then seemingly replaced by Missy. I remember the first name, but because I've seen nothing else on that will not post here. Your theory reminded me of it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater