TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is irrelevant but I've been dying to say that the way to remove blood from clothing is hydrogen peroxide. Nursing secret I learned from a loved one. Works almost everytime.

I think, if this is what has happened, it's been festering for a while. And I don't think it's just suspicions or that she was trying to nip anything in the bud. I think it was all out revenge. And if the female killer's husband didn't know it about it then, he's put two and two together now.

All my opinion!

I like Atasteofhoney's theory. I have asked myself who could leave their home at that hour and not be questioned by whoever they live with. Someone who regularly left early for CG workouts? Still they would have left home a bit earlier than that. So maybe it is someone who does not live with their significant other?? Someone who has not been dating all that long and they do not live together or a married couple and one of them has moved out.

I really think BB was in Mississippi. I also think his dad was in California. However, I do not think that totally clears him/them of anything.
If RB and VB were in California with their fifth-wheel, only one of them needed to drive it back to Texas. It would have required several stops for gasoline.

Thank you & yes, the Austin trip was just a trigger. She may have believed this was going on much longer. And she may believe that he's done things like this in the past.
She just can't handle it one minute more.

Austin became the straw that broke the camel's back.

Simply moo & speculation

Plus I like how you stated that maybe the female perp wanted to nip any possible further rendezvous in the bud since it would have likely to taken place while bb was out of town.

Police have not said Missy's attack was targeted. This is a rumor that has grown legs.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/126278594-story

"Investigator agreed the murder certainly has elements of a targeted attack. They haven’t yet ruled out an interrupted burglary, though. Although nothing was taken at the church, several windows and doors were broken and police have recovered tools the suspect used to bust the glass."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fitness-...tinues-to-perplex-texas-police-002259586.html

"Sunday, about nine hours before her body was discovered — advertised that she would be at the church early Monday for her regular fitness class, causing police to consider if Bevers was targeted."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...in-Bevers-Murder-Investigation-376770941.html

And, at Midlothian Police Department's last press conference Asst Chief Kevin Johnson said "at this point everything is on the table. We simply don't know. All we know is we want to find the killer responsible whether it's one person, two persons, three persons, male or female."

If RB and VB were in California with their fifth-wheel, only one of them needed to drive it back to Texas. It would have required several stops for gasoline.

Unless of course you were Planning enough to take the gas with you.

Didn't Arias take gas with her? :thinking: A few have. That astronaut lady even wore adult nappies so she wouldn't have to stop for a toilet break.

I like Atasteofhoney's theory. I have asked myself who could leave their home at that hour and not be questioned by whoever they live with. Someone who regularly left early for CG workouts? Still they would have left home a bit earlier than that. So maybe it is someone who does not live with their significant other?? Someone who has not been dating all that long and they do not live together or a married couple and one of them has moved out.
or a single person who is in love with BB.

someone whose spouse is in on the whole thing....:( accomplice wise.

Apparently they can't find those people then. Because he still isn't cleared. It should not take weeks for your friends to come forward and verify an alibi. I would think he should be able to have non-friends verify things too-- people at a front desk, wait staff, etc. But yet he remains uncleared after a couple of weeks. He may very well have nothing to do with this crime, but his story has not been verified by LE.

That seems strange that NOT ONE SINGLE ATTENTION SEEKING PERSON FROM MISSISSIPPI HAS SAID THEY SAW HOW UPSET HE WAS AT A GAS STATION ON THE WAY HOME- But Pop's has no problem showing up for the pressers and taking over :)

they most likely left the camper parked in the spot they've rented- i would assume (if they drove back) that they used the vehicle that tows it to come back. there's nothing saying they didn't fly back.

DH has been on a few of these trips. He basically brought himself dressed appropriately. A chartered boat often supplies even the beer, etc.
I grew up in an area with lots of deep sea fishing. Basically, you will get fishy so you wear (depending on weather and age) older shorts or jeans, t-shirt and/or sweatshirt, wind breaker type jacket, and boat shoes. If it's a fully equipped charter boat you can bring your own rod/reel if it makes sense and you have one you like, or they will supply.

Plus I like how you stated that maybe the female perp wanted to nip any possible further rendezvous in the bud since it would have likely to taken place while bb was out of town.

Thank you, Dex....and thanks for spelling rendezvous correctly. I got it all wrong! Lol!

I took an internal flight about 4 weeks ago

I had to show my license to the guy at the desk who was just a guy at a desk

he then handed over my ticket and on I went

needless to say he barely glanced at my license which remained in the plastic sleeve the entire time. I don't even think he touched it to look closely.

I also think it could be someone who wanted BB. If he wasn't willing to leave Missy, she could have been the one standing in the way -- in this other person's mind.

But if that were true, he would have some inkling at least - some type of knowledge of it. And if it were true, and he is an honest man, he'd have given that person up to the P.D. already.

Another thing I ask myself is: how rediculous would I feel putting that swat outfit on???!!
Imagine packing it in a gym bag so you had everything together and your spouse opening the bag! Or if they got dressed at home and unexpectedly had car trouble or a neighbor had insomnia...
I know it is a waste of time to think about this stuff because we are dealing with a super off the charts nut job. But, still my mind goes there..

Unless of course you were Planning enough to take the gas with you. Didn't Arias take gas with her? :thinking: A few have. That astronaut lady even wore adult nappies so she wouldn't have to stop for a toilet break.
Forgive my gross guess - LA to Dallas about 1200 miles. V8 truck with trailer 10 miles/gallon = 120 gallons of gas. Standard truck tank = 20 gallons, add on tank = 20 gallons. I suppose they could fill up, stop halfway and pay cash for gas, drive in on fumes.

Another thing I ask myself is: how rediculous would I feel putting that swat outfit on???!!
Imagine packing it in a gym bag so you had everything together and your spouse opening the bag! Or if they got dressed at home and unexpectedly had car trouble or a neighbor had insomnia...
I know it is a waste of time to think about this stuff because we are dealing with a super off the charts nut job. But, still my mind goes there..

which makes BBs reference to Role Playing all the more :eek:

By the way BB himself is on the phone to LE several times a day with various suggestions scenarios and suspects

There is plenty of communication going on between LE and BB.

kind of like packing diapers and gas for a nonstop trip in a jealous rage-
clearly somebody that is highly motivated.

But if that were true, he would have some inkling at least - some type of knowledge of it. And if it were true, and he is an honest man, he'd have given that person up to the P.D. already.

Yes, agreed. And he would've lawyered up already & stayed out of sight....imho.

Moo

Thank you, Dex....and thanks for spelling rendezvous correctly. I got it all wrong! Lol!

My phone's auto-correct says "You're Welcome "

Lol. I just try to spell out the first few letters and then pray that my phone shows me the actual word. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88