TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crime scene was described as grisly.

the more I think about shirtgate the more inclined I am to think it means nothing. Which then leads to the puzzling Q of WHY LE released the search warrant?

its not something they had to do, but they did it.

bear in mind theres children in this mix who will be suffering terribly at any gossip or innuendo, LE released the SW anyway.

There has to be a motive for them making it public. Has to be.
Respectfully bbm.
They had to file it and once filed it is a public document, unless the Judge seals it or a gag order. FOIA.

Also it is a murder investigation. I think the whole shirt / dead puppy has nothing to do with the Murder case. BUT can you imagine down the road a Defense Attorney bringing that up and it not being addressed? I think the MPD did exactly what they were suppose to do. Nothing more nothing less. It is following all potential leads and making their case tight. JMHO

Regarding church window - that window looked way too thin for that huge perp to have climbed through. Also it was way too high off the ground for anyone without a ladder to access. And if someone did climb in through there it must have been a fit male as few women can lift their own body weight with arms. I also still wonder why this perp would go to all of the trouble to choose a swat uniform as opposed to any disguise. Must be they really had some distinct feature they needed to hide. This type of get up though really makes me think it was a male. I doubt many females would go online and buy swat gear or even think about buying swat gear. If they wanted to hide body or face why not a ski outfit, why specifically swat police gear? It's probably one of those redneck guys who thinks he's "something special." Rouge cop/military type. And why didn't this perp use a gun.... That we know of. Doesn't everyone in Texas have a gun. Why would perp bash her head in? That makes me also think it's a guy or someone who couldn't legally acquire a firearm for some reason. Bashing someone's head in is too risky for a female. What if the victim was strong and fought back and it didn't work and she lived.

I believe that height was re-estimated to be about 5'8" - 5'9".
. Wow, if true, that's a game changer. Not many men are that short! I'm sure they can tell exactly based just by perps position on door in video. Just measure the door. That height really could be either sex though. That height should really limit the field of male suspects also.

What do you guys make of that weird biblical verse Mr. Bevers posted about temptations and it leading to death!?!?!? Why on Earth would he post that right after his wife is murdered!?!? It's very odd. What does that have anything to do with a murder? Unless he's saying he or his wife was tempted by someone and that 'lead to her murder!?!?!?' I find it really creepy and very out of place. Unless it means something to him and he's trying to tell someone something.
Thank you NATIONALS, bbm, that is a very strange passage. While it may seem out of place for us....it is in the mind of the person posting the information. I don't want to log into that FB site, but anything else that stands out as odd to you?

Maybe the person in the police uniform costume was a thief, and while looking for something he/she wanted....the Killer came in, and the person in costume ran off. Maybe Killer wasn't seen on the video. I really doubt it....but one just never knows.

:shush: That's what the Defense attorney is going to say :giggle: That's why the Investigators have got to make their case solid. * like I was saying about the shirt/search warrant. Covering all bases.

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
...FBI... Texas Rangers
I know Kerry Sanders with the TODAY Show reported that the FBI was going over a mountain of video from the Outdoor Store, hoping to see if someone had been in that store with that walk/gait and face uncovered. JMHO

Why the Outdoor Store?

Also, has anyone thought that maybe the killer either was a hired gun who mistook Missy for another camper who was supposed to be there at the same time and killed her by mistake? Did any of the other campers look similar? Or maybe just wanted to send a signal to one of the other campers showing up that morning, like "look this could be you next."
Due to the proximity of the Outdoor Store to the Church and the fact of what it sells is my guess http://www.today.com/video/feds-joi...-bevers-texas-fitness-instructor-670661699846

ETA....very possible that the "tool(s) " could have been purchased at that store as well. JMHO

Thank you NATIONALS, bbm, that is a very strange passage. While it may seem out of place for us....it is in the mind of the person posting the information. I don't want to log into that FB site, but anything else that stands out as odd to you?

The first thing that came to my mind when I read it was, 'wow, this woman must have had an affair and he or someone else killed her because of it.' Meaning it resulted in her death. Then I started thinking, 'maybe he had an affair and the person he had the affair with guy or women killed her for some reason either out of jealousy or revenge.' But if this was the case why would he post this for all the world to see? Then I thought 'well maybe he or she had an affair and he sees this as some divine justice pain created by God to punish them.' I don't know what he meant by it to post it at the time of her death but obviously it means something to him and it has to be considered by LE. If someone you love is murdered most would chose a more appropriate verse to express their sorrow than one about temptation... Wtf?!

Mimi, there is a pic somewhere from LE, forgive me for not knowing where, that shows a corner of a screen bent out like someone had gone in or out or both. Bill C. referenced it too I think. Thanks again for your layout pics. I feel like I have been there now!!!

Thank you I will try to find that. I just hadn't seen what I thought looked like screens on the windows. Possible since that was in the kitchen area though, that they could open that for fresh air lol case someone burned the popcorn ;) And your welcome, I feel like I have too! Seems like a very nice congregation and does a lot for their community. I would visit there if I live that area. I feel bad for the church and church family as well.

The first thing that came to my mind when I read it was, 'wow, this woman must have had an affair and he or someone else killed her because of it.' Meaning it resulted in her death. Then I started thinking, 'maybe he had an affair and the person he had the affair with guy or women killed her for some reason either out of jealousy or revenge.' But if this was the case why would he post this for all the world to see? Then I thought 'well maybe he or she had an affair and he sees this as some divine justice pain created by God to punish them.' I don't know what he meant by it to post it at the time of her death but obviously it means something to him and it has to be considered by LE. If someone you love is murdered most would chose a more appropriate verse to express their sorrow than one about temptation... Wtf?![/QUOTE]
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot, NATIONALS, I think your thoughts are spot on. Time for sleeping...good night IQ

IF the tools discarded at the crime scene were new - then there would be miles of video to be checked from local hardware stores.
G'nite from Aus. :eek:fftobed:

Someone earlier asked why did BB drive rather than fly home. I agree. Most airlines would get you on the first flight out with no fee changes if your immediate family member dies. That is really odd he'd rent a car. And why are there no pics of him on trip posted, only generic pix of buildings. I honestly don't think she died at his actual hand. I can't however rule out a hit or him being somehow involved, whether actively or indirectly. I do feel like his behavior hints at some sort of preoccupation, like he might know more than he's letting on, or he might suspect he knows who did it.

IF the tools discarded at the crime scene were new - then there would be miles of video to be checked from local hardware stores.
G'nite from Aus. :eek:fftobed:
It's sick that anyone can buy SWAT and police vests online. I just found a bunch of websites that sell them. That should be illegal.

. Wow, if true, that's a game changer. Not many men are that short! I'm sure they can tell exactly based just by perps position on door in video. Just measure the door. That height really could be either sex though. That height should really limit the field of male suspects also.

Average male height 5' 10".
Average female height 5' 5"

Due to the proximity of the Outdoor Store to the Church and the fact of what it sells is my guess http://www.today.com/video/feds-joi...-bevers-texas-fitness-instructor-670661699846

ETA....very possible that the "tool(s) " could have been purchased at that store as well. JMHO
The Outdoor Store isn't going to sell Police SWAT gear or a crowbar though. I wonder why they'd think the perp would go in there. And it was 3:50 am, that stores not even open then. Regarding walk gait, a lot of people walk like that, even Randy Bevers, he walks just like that with big stomach. His toes are pointed out and he swings his arms, exactly like that perp. But supposedly he was out of town then.

If that timeline reporters posted is correct, there was only 10-15 mins between the time missy walked in church and the next camper arrived!!! How is that possible ? And why did it take that camper 30 mins to call 911?! How could perp have beaten her to death and exited the church without anyone hearing or seeing anything in that short an amount of time??? And why such a long wait before they called police??? Maybe the camper is the killer and just took off SWAT gear and hid it in his/her car and disposed of it later. I doubt police had a warrant to search every vehicle that day. Police should check all video footage on roads around there to see when exactly that other campers car left his/her house and on what roads it traveled and at what time. Ask family members when they actually left house.

BB has referred to the murder as an opportunity, referred to the investigation as a game, has admitted that he has role-played in his mind to determine what leads he can give to the investigators.
To NATIONALS - I quoted this post because some people are tracking on these odd word choices of BB - one person has a daughter studying this topic in college. SO they can add Temptation and Death to the list. Thx. And, har-har, YKW.

Morning all, you've been busy, has anything important / different come to light overnight?

Fingers crossed today's the day (or at least this week would be nice!)

Morning all, you've been busy, has anything important / different come to light overnight?

Fingers crossed today's the day (or at least this week would be nice!)

Morning, Cagney! I honestly believe LE is very close to an arrest. This entire scenario is just way too bizarre and remember, there isn't ever a perfect murder. Someone, maybe several people, have a clue as to what was going on in MB's personal life- and I think this was a very personal crime. I just keep going back to having access to her phone, texts, emails etc. In today's world, one's life timeline can easily be established but going through history of the smartphone.
I hope we see #JusticeforMissy very soon.
MOO

The Hammer. I thought what I saw from the beginning was a regular 'claw hammer' or 'framing hammer' like the drawing below. I don't remember who enhanced the photo, but this is what I see: Purple Line - there is a notch there, a clear V shape indicating a split claw for pulling nails. BLue Lines - the handle looks like wood. It is non-reflective, so it's not metal. It could be a rubber grip, but if it is, it is not black or dark blue. The end is lighter color but not reflective, like wood. And the same color of the handle goes all the way to the metal hammer (Blue Box) . Orange Curved Lines - This is what stumps me. It does not look like a peen or normal hammer head. It looks round, and notched or spoked like a wheel, and may even roller. I see the pattern on the outer edge and on the shiny top. My dictionary says a 'claw hammer' may be used for chipping, indenting or metalworking. Leatherworking? 3 photos: standard claw hammer or framing hammer, nehanced photo of suspect hammer (enlarge to see my arrows), photo of gear teeth.

Attachments

• claw.jpg
    claw.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 25
  • suspect enhanced hammer color.jpg
    suspect enhanced hammer color.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 37
  • suspect hammer gear.jpg
    suspect hammer gear.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.