TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
If suspect was a male (IMO he was), then he is below-average in height for male.

LE revised original estimate and put suspect at 5'8" to 5'9". See the link info in my signature.

Yes, an inch below average for a male, but 4 inches above average for a female.

How do they know what way he/she came in? Maybe they don't but that leads me to believe they have confirmation on the entry of the perp.

LE released a partial timeline last week. The didn't put the location of the perp in the timeline, but if they can see the perp on camera, I assume they know the location and probable entry point.

Police also released this timeline:

· Monday, April 18, 2016: 3:50 A.M. – Suspect first appears on video surveillance camera at Creekside Church of Christ
· Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:16 A.M. – Mrs. Bevers’ pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot.
· Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:20 A.M. – Mrs. Bevers appears on video surveillance camera walking into the church building.
· Monday, April 18, 2016: 4:35 A.M. – Participant in Camp Gladiator arrives at location
· Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:00 A.M. – Two 911 calls received from location
· Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:01 A.M. – Fire Department dispatched
· Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:03 A.M. – Initial Patrol Officers dispatched
· Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:07 A.M. – Fire Department arrives at the location
· Monday, April 18, 2016: 5:10 A.M. – Officers arrive at the location

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/04/22/midlothian-police-to-release-more-video-in-bevers-murder-case/

Someone earlier asked why did BB drive rather than fly home. I agree. Most airlines would get you on the first flight out with no fee changes if your immediate family member dies. That is really odd he'd rent a car. And why are there no pics of him on trip posted, only generic pix of buildings. I honestly don't think she died at his actual hand. I can't however rule out a hit or him being somehow involved, whether actively or indirectly. I do feel like his behavior hints at some sort of preoccupation, like he might know more than he's letting on, or he might suspect he knows who did it.
My guess and opinion is that he had his trip interrupted and who would get home then post pics of what turns out to be a horror filled few days. If he had arrived o. The boat and was unaware of the murder then I would expect to see the pics, but if hes like me he waits till night time, fresh out of shower, drink in hand to start posting pics from the day. IMO he never got that chance. Also BTW I don't start snapping pics till I'm at my destination. I hate airports and flying so. I dunno. Just trying to give the guy a hand here [emoji6]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Maybe they have video of the perp entry into the building but are keeping it a secret

How do they know what way he/she came in? Maybe they don't but that leads me to believe they have confirmation on the entry of the perp.

States in 1st press conferance suspect appearred to break glass, reach in and open a door. Other entryways damaged but no evidence anyone entered that way.

Forensics can often tell eg if glass was broken from outside, then door was opened and moved some of the glass, then perp walked on glass with muddy boots, then going back out left a few shards of glass on the walkway.

Also they would know what glass was broken from the outside and what was broken inside

And then there is that door with the handle pried off

My guess and opinion is that he had his trip interrupted and who would get home then post pics of what turns out to be a horror filled few days. If he had arrived o. The boat and was unaware of the murder then I would expect to see the pics, but if hes like me he waits till night time, fresh out of shower, drink in hand to start posting pics from the day. IMO he never got that chance. Also BTW I don't start snapping pics till I'm at my destination. I hate airports and flying so. I dunno. Just trying to give the guy a hand here [emoji6]

Didn't he arrive in Mississippi at 7:30pm or later, and by 5:30am the next morning he received word about Missy? That doesn't give time for photos on a fishing boat, unless I have my timeline wrong.

jmo

Didn't he arrive in Mississippi at 7:30pm or later, and by 5:30am the next morning he received word about Missy? That doesn't give time for photos on a fishing boat, unless I have my timeline wrong.

jmo
I agree with you 100% which is why I don't expect that he would have posted pics anyway.[emoji4]

I really hope they release some information soon or at least clear Missy's family. I can't imagine what the town is going through knowing there is a killer on the loose whether it was targeted or not. Her poor little girls must be so scared. Makes me mad that this person took their mother away from them. Praying for Justice for Missy!

Originally Posted by PoirotryInMotion
If suspect was a male (IMO he was), then he is below-average in height for male.

LE revised original estimate and put suspect at 5'8" to 5'9". See the link info in my signature.

Yes, an inch or two below average for a male, but 7 inches above average for a female.

I really don't want to split hairs over if this height is "average" for a particular sex...but 5'1" to 5'2" really is NOT average for a female. ;)

Yes, an inch or two below average for a male, but 7 inches above average for a female.

Average heights for Americans are often classified by ethnicity. Are we assuming this person is white? Just for comparison, the average height of a Latino man is about 5'8". This person is so non-descript in height that it could easily be a man or a woman based on height alone.

My source:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height

"The average height today in the United States is 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm) to 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm) for women and 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm) to 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm) for men ."

The perp is definitely wearing blue sweat pants.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Jeenkies! Now I need to watch that again!

I really don't want to split hairs over if this height is "average" for a particular sex...but 5'1" to 5'2" really is NOT average for a female. ;)

I'm glad you said it. I agree! I tink 5'1" or 5'2" would be considered short or petite. I think of 5'5" as average.

I'm glad you said it. I agree! I tink 5'1" or 5'2" would be considered short or petite. I think of 5'5" as average.

I am 5ft and prefer petite!!

However i agree the average is above 5ft 1 and likely closer to 5'5-5'6

So they had the weekend off, the ole shirt has been at the lab since the 22nd or 23rd, and they still not have cleared anyone as a suspect.

I was really hoping for at least a statement.

I'm thinking LE hasn't cleared members of the family because they think it is someone close them, but they don't know if the perp acted alone or worked in coordination with them. Someone could be in another state, but it doesn't mean they didn't know more or less what was going to happen and support it, if not provide information helping it. They may be holding off on an arrest until they are certain one way or the other whether or not a relative conspired with them.

I keep thinking any news will break on FB or Twitter first, based on what I have seen in many other cases. I am periodically checking the MPD FB page. One of the local reporters or Dallas reporters might tweet any breaking news, but I'm not local so it's hard to know whose Twitter to monitor for news.

I've been searching #missybevers hashtag on Twitter for updates. Nothing today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10