TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking LE hasn't cleared members of the family because they think it is someone close them, but they don't know if the perp acted alone or worked in coordination with them. Someone could be in another state, but it doesn't mean they didn't know more or less what was going to happen and support it, if not provide information helping it. They may be holding off on an arrest until they are certain one way or the other whether or not a relative conspired with them.

You know I so want you to be wrong
Every time i follow a case like this i want everyone to be wrong that thinks it is a family member or close friend
I know that it is horrible to lose a loved one, but I can't help thinking it would be a million times worse if a crime like this was committed by someone or planned by someone that the victim and family trusted and loved/ or once loved

What do you guys make of these two shiny things? A watch and a tool maybe? If you focus on them they move with the body so I do not believe they are reflections.
attachment.php

Attachments

• SRV VID 2.jpg
    SRV VID 2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 421
Re: the bloody shirts

If the shirts were worn by the perp, and got blood on them (do we know how much?), then the outer "SWAT" suit would surely have blood on it too. Meaning that the perp either needs to hide or discard it. Why, then, wouldn't the perp just keep the undershirt with the "SWAT" suit and hide/dispose of it all together? Why send anything to the cleaners IF it actually had blood on it from the murder?

Re: the bloody shirts

If the shirts were worn by the perp, and got blood on them (do we know how much?), then the outer "SWAT" suit would surely have blood on it too. Meaning that the perp either needs to hide or discard it. Why, then, wouldn't the perp just keep the undershirt with the "SWAT" suit and hide/dispose of it all together? Why send anything to the cleaners IF it actually had blood on it from the murder?

The blood on the shirt was from a dog fight, not the murder. JMO.

I remember at one point thinking it looked like shorts over pants to me but I'm not familiar with tactical gear. It just looked like the outline of shorts in one of the videos

The blood on the shirt was from a dog fight, not the murder. JMO.

Right, I mean the point of my post was to argue from the position assuming that the bloody shirts were bloody from the scene. Just asking if any supporters of that theory can explain.

Oh wow, in that picture, it looks like he's wearing sweatpants, black shoes and white socks. Besides being a sick murderer, he definitely has no fashion sense!

The photo posted recently above pointing out the sweats reminds me of what I look like when I pull on a winter coat over pajamas or sweatpant when I need to go outside for something quick....in the hopes that no one will see me.

I go back and forth on whether perp is male or female, but the still-photo above makes me think female again.

JMOpinion, subject to change.

What do you guys make of these two shiny things? A watch and a tool maybe? If you focus on them they move with the body so I do not believe they are reflections.
attachment.php

I looked into this earlier. I think they are tactical gloves with an emblem. Possibly "POLICE". Quick search of google can bring up some examples.

attachment.php

Gloves I'm thinking reflective gear...the thing in the pocket many have wondered if it was a rolled up paper with the church layout??? But, you know what I see in your pic too, it really looks like perp is wearing a white shirt under gear. Could that bottom part be the white shirt sticking out from under the black overshirt/vest?

I looked into this earlier. I think they are tactical gloves with an emblem. Possibly "POLICE". Quick search of google can bring up some examples.

On the belt could by some sort of nylon or nylon cord. Or zip ties.

:moo: I'm thinking this person is random and unknown to the family. Likely the sort of trash that would target a female real estate agent. Perhaps someone who had expressed an interest in GC, but not seriously. If she was targeted, it was because of the location. The church has been robbed before and I think that was because of location. :cow:

Zip ties would make sense. That would fit the uniform. I've seen riot gear cops with them, even in the same pocket area.

Because at this point we have nothing new I thought I would post my husbands theory. I believe it was someone close to her and motivated by hate and or anger.

My husband's theory is that it was a "thrill kill." I copied a dictionary meaning for thrill kill. It is excitement of the act of killing.

He believes it is someone who goes to the church, or went there as a young child. He believes that the perp skipping, practically, taking their hand and running it across the wall showed the excitement the person felt to be achieving their goal. He thinks the person lives within walking distance of the church.

He thinks part of the perps excitement was planning the murder and buying the gear to wear. He also thinks whoever it is they have an intense hate for LE and by getting by with this murder they are essentially thumbing their nose at LE.

His theory and mine are nowhere close but I posted it to see if anyone else has a similar theory.

Because at this point we have nothing new I thought I would post my husbands theory. I believe it was someone close to her and motivated by hate and or anger.

My husband's theory is that it was a "thrill kill." I copied a dictionary meaning for thrill kill. It is excitement of the act of killing.

He believes it is someone who goes to the church, or went there as a young child. He believes that the perp skipping, practically, taking their hand and running it across the wall showed the excitement the person felt to be achieving their goal. He thinks the person lives within walking distance of the church.

He thinks part of the perps excitement was planning the murder and buying the gear to wear. He also thinks whoever it is they have an intense hate for LE and by getting by with this murder they are essentially thumbing their nose at LE.

His theory and mind are nowhere close but I posted it to see if anyone else has a similar theory.

I think it is a very interesting theory
They would have to know something about Missy though, because if it is a thrill kill, they would need to know someone would be there to kill

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member