TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was a Mom to 3 girls. The mother daughter bond is very intuitive- the girls have information. There are NO secrets in families. So if their beautiful Mom was encountering issues in her life outside of her marriage or in her business; Her girls know..<snipped >

Oh gosh they're just children! I sure hope she wouldn't burden them with her troubles. They were her children, not her buddies.

Or, the perp hit her on the head immediately, which disabled her but didn't kill her. Then the perp proceed to inflict the puncture wounds that were the actual COD

?

Puncture wounds to head and chest. Once her airway was compromised, it was all over..

It seems very angry to me. The killer would have had to be looking her in the face. I am broken hearted for what she suffered! Her whole family must be devasted! There is an evil monster running free and I hope they are soon arrested! JMO

That's interesting. Some people had wondered if the tools actually belonged to the church. Now, who would know that the church had tools and where they were kept?

That might be a rhetorical question, but my first thought was, "someone who has or does work there in some capacity."

This might be far-fetched, but it was 15 years ago she taught. Depending the age of her students, could this be a former student? Not sure of a motive, but you never know.

. . .
It was a rock pick, I'm tellin ya!! Estwing Geo Pick is exactly like the thing in the perp's hand, with the "wing" shape to it.

I'm fairly certain you swing those differently than regular hammers which is why people think the last part of the video was a woman or a wimpy guy without much strength. When you have a pointed end, you don't need to hit the window the same way. It also explains why the glass was coming back towards the perp AND why they weren't sure which way certain windows were broken out, because glass fell on both sides of the door.

Geo pick.
SBM. . . If it was a rock pick that the perp used to kill her that would explain why she didn't try to run. One hit would be debilitating. It doesn't sound like there were wounds to her back so she never got a chance to flee.

looks fake to me but they have one friend, could be fake too. Whoever it is, is playing with fire. I am sure LE can get the ISP from FB. This gets more bizarre by the minute.

Possibly a troll that got exactly the reaction they wanted.

In their post they say Missy's comments on her fb are being deleted. Then BB responds (paraphrasing )and says his fb posts are disappearing as well. Implying he has been hacked and that maybe someone is looking out for him , Missy and the girls. .

I just don't get this reaction,his spouse was just brutally murdered.. I hope he informed LE and not via fb, because if Missy was specifically targeted then maybe he is being stalked. Geez this is just crazy.

https://m.facebook.com/Midlothian-Police-Department-195047007358/

Most recent search warrant - Missy's iPhone and iPad. I downloaded and converted so it is now searchable. Feel free to download if anyone wants it.

Thanks BEACH, I read the search warrant and just ONE BIG MISNOMER in regards to the tools. For some reason "an incorrect report about tools being stolen from the church" but the search warrant actually states:
"had multiple puncture wounds found on her head and chest are consistent
with the tools the suspect was carrying throughout the building"
So, these tools may in fact be the ones the perp brought with him. (I am sticking with perp being a "him.") Which of course makes sense, it would be pretty darned stupid to go through all the trouble of dressing like a Swat Officer and leave all your tools at home, huh? (The info is on Pg 2 0f 3 Evidentiary Search Warrant or if you print out the entire doc it is the 6th printed page.)

That might be a rhetorical question, but my first thought was, "someone who has or does work there in some capacity."

I think we might be on the same page. Also, someone who spent a lot of time volunteering at the church or attending events, including Camp Gladiator, possibly, would possibly know some things about the church. Or repairmen, delivery drivers, etc. I guess it could be a pretty long list depending on how much access the person had to the church.

It had to be somebody close. Somebody who knew that since BB would be away, her oldest daughter would not be with her at CG that morning. Someone had to tell this murderer that this was the optimal time to get her.

Intriguing thought, however, then wouldn't they have cameras in different areas activating at the same time? Relatively easy for LE to figure out.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Exactly my thoughts. And if we're talking that they knew how to have one on and one off camera at all times then it's getting way too over planned.

But if he came in the way Missy did he would be on camera when he left
My feeling is he/she went out (escaped) where Missy came in. No cameras, doors already opened, the quickest way to get out of the church. Missy's body was found in the SW corner of the church. She entered in the SW corner.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

That's my thought, too. With enough force, in the correct area, a blow/puncture to the head and/or chest (heart, lungs) have a good chance of being lethal. Striking her in both head and chest seems to me like they wanted to be sure the job is done.

And the job might have included not only killing but also disfiguring this lovely person.

Possibly a troll that got exactly the reaction they wanted.

In their post they say Missy's comments on her fb are being deleted. Then BB responds (paraphrasing )and says his fb posts are disappearing as well. Implying he has been hacked and that maybe someone is looking out for him , Missy and the girls. .

I just don't get this reaction,his spouse was just brutally murdered.. I hope he informed LE and not via fb, because if Missy was specifically targeted then maybe he is being stalked. Geez this is just crazy.

https://m.facebook.com/Midlothian-Police-Department-195047007358/
This is just a guess on my part, so take it with a grain of salt. I think one of two things is going on, possibly both. I think people are looking at their pages with different devices. From posters on here, we know that if you look at a Friend list on an iPhone it doesn't always show all the friends. I'm betting its the same thing with posts, especially if you aren't using a common browser to do the viewing (less testing for lesser used browsers by software makers). The second thing that could be happening --- at one point I had heard FB was doing something about members who had passed. I noticed her page is now called "remembering Missy Bevers." If this is a setting, it may do some odd things to the information that is viewed on the page. If you notice her intro information, it's all past tense now (lived, Attended, etc.). :(

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Mi...ounds-to-Head-and-Chest-Police-378026341.html

"Your Affiant believes that Terri Bevers may have made or received a series of cellular
telephone calls, e-mails, and or messages prior to or during the incident that may contain vital information relating to the deceased and/or other unknown persons, including but not limited to financial information, communications by Or to the deceased and /or other unknown persons, identifiny information, locations, and whereabouts of the deceased and/or other unknown persons in regards to this investigation of murder."

Was she texting during the incident? And financial information? Are we seeing a possible motive?

This is huge!
Am I reading this article (link) correctly?

The DEA? Money laundering?

She was texting or communicating with the suspect?

Someone read the link & please explain it all out!

Why doesn't Mr. B. Bevers just stay OFF Facebook? And why read those God awful posts. And then respond?!

I don't know. He might not know where to turn and feels the need to reach out to and communicate with others for support.

My feeling is he/she went out (escaped) where Missy came in. No cameras, doors already opened, the quickest way to get out of the church. Missy's body was found in the SW corner of the church. She entered in the SW corner.

Unless the cameras were subsequently disabled, that would be seen on camera as we can see the doors to the side entrance in the video.

Just heard the news....Poor Missy!! :(

Knowing COD, can someone explain why the ATF got involved? I'm sorry if this has been covered, I was at the grocery store & my husband called me with an update. I'm going back to read & catch up with you guys.

(If it was covered already, just ignore this post.)

Well, yes, of course the police could with proper help. I was thinking of non-LE like my family, friends, etc. Someone else said that the phone was possibly not password protected? That probably means she was not having an affair. :thinking:

Good point. I think that somebody upstream made a comment about Missy's living an open life--nothing to hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam