OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just find it odd, though, that DS was supposed to spend the night and work on cars at 5:30 the next morning. I mean, how long could he have worked on cars if he had to leave for Columbus to work? Seems like DS would have thought to check on him, being a Rhoden and all.

As for spending the night- where was he going to sleep in a fifth wheeler? As KKerns said earlier in a post- if theres two big guys one of them will sleep sitting up before they'd share a bed. Did I get that right??!!

As for spending the night- where was he going to sleep in a fifth wheeler? As KKerns said earlier in a post- if theres two big guys one of them will sleep sitting up before they'd share a bed. Did I get that right??!!

Idk about his 5th wheel specifically, but some RV can sleep 8 people. Maybe more with the bigger ones.

I may be confused again.
Didnt DS live in Greenup Ky?
That is at least an hour drive. Or more.
Not a drive one makes after drinking too much.
i had the clear idea he was in town to work on cars in the am with Kenneth.
Unless he he was in town for another reason that involved Kenneth. And that reason
had to do with something they both were going to do the next day.

But, did D S drive all the way
home to Greenup, and why? He was in town.

43 miles from one house in Geenup to another house at Union Hill Road

I may be confused again.
Didnt DS live in Greenup Ky?
That is at least an hour drive. Or more.
Not a drive one makes after drinking too much.
i had the clear idea he was in town to work on cars in the am with Kenneth.
Unless he he was in town for another reason that involved Kenneth. And that reason
had to do with something they both were going to do the next day.

But, did D S drive all the way
home to Greenup, and why? He was in town.

and sorry- it was Gary that lived in Greenup

I was wondering the same thing. Unless this guy was expecting to sleep on the floor. Who knows what kind of sleeping arrangements he's used to.

Idk about his 5th wheel specifically, but some RV can sleep 8 people. Maybe more with the bigger ones.

I'd have to see the actual size of his. Most 5th wheelers wouldn't be super spacious for 2 males, especially if one only lives 10-15 minutes away, but some of them aren't too bad. JMO.

Actually the land was previously owned by his sister and her husband. Saw their names in the obit and matched what was on the plat map.

Actually you are incorrect. The land DR was living on was in Scioto County and was previously owned by the Compton family and not one of his sisters.
I think you are getting confused with the et al properties where a sister gave CR her 1/8 share of the properties they received when Clarence died.

I wonder if 'work on cars' was code for get the "crops in the ground"? Gary went to stay at Chris' to 'work on cars'. DS was going to meet up with Kenny the next morning to 'work on cars'. Average last frost date for 45661 Zip Code is April 17th. First weekend after the 17th was ?.?.?
I thought the work on cars with both was odd. I still think Gary being there and Gary previously having an indoor grow op was not a coincidence.

Anything is possible at this point

I wonder when KR got divorced?

Something boiled over on thurs for sure unless this was so planned that whoever did this knew where everyone would be during the early hrs of Friday. I don't see how that is possible if everyone killed knew the "secret" or whatever.

If someone wanted to kill KR and CRSr
Why go to Danas?

You can go down the list Dana to CRSr to FR.
It makes no sense

Boy this makes my head spin.

KR got divorced April 2007

no illegals here and we have a huge plant (Pilgrims Pride) There used to be a big problem- but a law was passed that if someone employs an illegal they are fined big time. The day that went into effect they all split. See ya.
Well many can be fined it is just the government doesn't do what they should do.

could someone please be so kind to post the pics from the article above? I can read the article and all but pics do not load. Thanks in advance.
This is the only picture I saw.
a0422fa5f5433d5668d6370080a0b18a.jpg

Dana dies last, her estate would go to her parents. Chris Sr dies last. His estate goes to his parent.

Wrong. Estate goes to their grandchildren in both DR and CR situation because of the direct decedent lineage. It only goes to parents of they have no kids or grandkids.

I thought the work on cars with both was odd. I still think Gary being there and Gary previously having an indoor grow op was not a coincidence.

I wonder if 'work on cars' was code for get the "crops in the ground"? Gary went to stay at Chris' to 'work on cars'. DS was going to meet up with Kenny the next morning to 'work on cars'. Average last frost date for 45661 Zip Code is April 17th. First weekend after the 17th was ?.?.?

It is not uncommon for families of "do-it-yourselfers" to plan a day or days to work together on cars, houses, etc. I'm not saying that is what was going on because I think it could have been code. But there's a good chance it wasn't. My husband's family does this kind of stuff all the time. JMO.

It is not uncommon for families of "do-it-yourselfers" to plan a day or days to work together on cars, houses, etc. I'm not saying that is what was going on because I think it could have been code. But there's a good chance it wasn't. My husband's family does this kind of stuff all the time. JMO.

This is why I also wondered if he was a repairman for family/friends. My friend that fixes my car is always fixing people's cars on the side when he can because we pay him for it, it's never rare that he is working on cars multiple days a week, plus his own projects he has. It definitely could have been code because I doubt any of them wanted to be like "we're helping with the illegal grow ops!" - but it could be just what they were doing too. I also wonder if the family has been honest with police in that sense but are just telling MSM it was cars because they don't want anyone remotely thinking their involved. All family talked to, I believe, at this point, has told MSM they've had no idea those operations were going on, which I'm not sure I believe, but they could have been honest with LE about it.

Looking at the pictures, there is a smaller pull behind camper that sits beside the 5th wheel. Probably the 'guest house'.

My mom is on medicaid and lives in an Alzheimer's home. Her funeral is prepaid and medicaid is fine with that. She can actually have up to $1500 in her bank account but no more at all.

Right you can have 1,500.00

This person had 10,000 in her sons bank account. Put other money over 1,500.00 she sold quilts in another sons account.

All I know is SS made her cash in all life ins policies ( don't think they amounted to maybe 2,500.00) , and they deducted money each month from her SS check to repay the amount that she prepaid for funeral.

I do know the hearing was about her prepaid funeral and nothing else.

Where did you see it was just purchased? From what I remember it was left to Chris by his father or possibly bought off a very close family but I don't remember any recent purchases of property?

Scioto Auditor site. purchased on 3/21/16 along with a parcel next to it. Paid $60k for each. so $120k to a non family member. You are getting confused with the properties where CR1 was found and FR. Those were left to CR and some CR et al

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288