OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't say he was supposed to spend the night in the Daily Mail Interview. He said:

'I was supposed to meet him the night before and go to work on some cars with him in the morning. When I didn't hear from him I went to the camper and it was unlocked and his truck was outside and I felt there must have been something wrong.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3560167/One-victims-Ohio-family-massacre-1-000-cash-strewn-feet-shot-head-reveals-man-horror-scene.html

Yes he did say it: Quote "Stone said he was due to have spent the previous evening with his cousin and slept overnight there adding: "If I had, I would have been victim number nine. I feel lucky about that and to be alive today."
Link : http://http://www.dailymail.co.uk/n...d-reveals-man-horror-scene.html#ixzz47f8ZO2m3

In one of his first interviews DS did say he was supposed to spend the night with KR. He made a comment about how if he had done as planned and stayed overnight he'd likely have been killed as well. I will see if I can go back and find a link to where he said that.

Found it: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-feet-shot-head-reveals-man-horror-scene.html

Stone said he was due to have spent the previous evening with his cousin and slept overnight there adding: 'If I had, I would have been victim number nine. I feel lucky about that and to be alive today.'

Thanks - the two statements in the same article don't mesh to me. He did an interview on video, I think, while at the Dogwood Festival. But I can't find it. It still sounds to me from the statements printed later in the article that he was waiting to hear from him and when he didn't, he drove over there - "'When I didn't hear from him I went to the camper and it was unlocked and his truck was outside and I felt there must have been something wrong." He already new about the murders. I would think that if he had expected to find him dead, that he wouldn't have gone alone.

Is there a map that shows where DR lived near KR?

Was that property owned by CRSr?
Eta: I mean the trailer she lived in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one on the 18th...I believe that is the day her granddaughter was born, so it's easy to assume that's what she meant.

But not necessarily true. I read it as sounding stressed, not overjoyed at the birth. More like something that couldn't be expounded on for a reason. But then I believe that the evil lurks within a system that can't seem to get rid of it...

There have now been 18 cars removed and more to be removed tomorrow.

BEAVER, Ohio (WSYX/WTTE) -- Rickey Neace's family has owned the Bobst Auto Parts and Salvage in Pike County for years. He says nothing could've prepared him for his assignment on Tuesday.

He says he and another worker helped tow five of a total of 18 vehicles away from the Rhoden property where eight members of the family were shot to death nearly two weeks ago.

http://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/up-to-18-vehicles-towed-from-pike-county-massacre-property

I believe they are waiting on DNA and I believe they are watching the suspect(s) 24/7, I could be wrong but time will tell.
I don't know.. The AG was clear, these super smart sophisticated killers were hindering the investigation.

To be fair, he could have said that with no reason to say it just like he admitted he did yesterday concerning all Rhodens being in danger.

Weird.. It is almost like the AG says anything as fact, true or not, huh?

BEAVER, Ohio (WSYX/WTTE) -- Rickey Neace's family has owned the Bobst Auto Parts and Salvage in Pike County for years. He says nothing could've prepared him for his assignment on Tuesday.

He says he and another worker helped tow five of a total of 18 vehicles away from the Rhoden property where eight members of the family were shot to death nearly two weeks ago.

http://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/up-to-18-vehicles-towed-from-pike-county-massacre-property
That's crazy. That many used cars with lord knows how many previous owners. I would imagine that's a forensic nightmare.

Something more is going on here.bet they know killers were not sitting in a car that had no engine!

Maybe I'm too tired and going delirious, but I just realized "I" is the 9th letter in the alphabet. I wonder if it was CRjr who was shot 9 times. Overthinking and tired.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

But not necessarily true. I read it as sounding stressed, not overjoyed at the birth. More like something that couldn't be expounded on for a reason. But then I believe that the evil lurks within a system that can't seem to get rid of it...

Maybe. But she posted similar things so frequently that I can't take it seriously.

Something more is going on here.bet they know killers were not sitting in a car that had no engine!
There are so many possibilities with cars. They sold a lot of cars online and I don't know which states are non-title states, but there could also be a car theft ring involved. Selling legit online could have been a cover.

There is also money in parts, maybe they were running a chop shop.

Maybe I'm too tired and going delirious, but I just realized "I" is the 9th letter in the alphabet. I wonder if it was CRjr who was shot 9 times. Overthinking and tired.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
You have lost me. What am I missing?

Something interesting I just saw..

"In Australia, buying accident-crashed cars at auction and repairing with parts from a stolen vehicle or using the VIN and Engine Numbers of the purchased vehicle to register the stolen vehicle is called car rebirthing."

With taking that many vehicles and more to come, it sounds like maybe they think the murders have to do with that business. Maybe somebody recently wanted to buy a car from them or sold them a car & the deal went bad. If they found any DNA in the trailers, maybe they are trying to match with DNA in the vehicles. Just :moo:. I'm off to bed. Hopefully there will be an arrest soon.

Thanks - the two statements in the same article don't mesh to me. He did an interview on video, I think, while at the Dogwood Festival. But I can't find it. It still sounds to me from the statements printed later in the article that he was waiting to hear from him and when he didn't, he drove over there - "'When I didn't hear from him I went to the camper and it was unlocked and his truck was outside and I felt there must have been something wrong." He already new about the murders. I would think that if he had expected to find him dead, that he wouldn't have gone alone.

DS and KR were supposed to go to Auction in Columbus next day. That's what DS meant he didn't hear from KR and he was worried.

Something interesting I just saw..

"In Australia, buying accident-crashed cars at auction and repairing with parts from a stolen vehicle or using the VIN and Engine Numbers of the purchased vehicle to register the stolen vehicle is called car rebirthing."

Someone posted the car business that DR was involved with in some fashion and I remember seeing a negative review about the condition of a car being misrepresented. I think it was on the business Facebook page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288