OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see what happens this week, whatever the AG's plan is, I think it started by pulling those vehicles out of there yesterday. Someone on here yesterday said that a number of unmarked and marked LE vehicles flew past them toward the scene. There was no emergency, so seems like that was to get people's attention, then they towed the vehicles out right after the funeral. It was like they were speaking to someone.

The one common thread with everyone, except Hannah and Hanna was vehicles. They fixed them up, Dana showed vehicles and linked to a carlot sales from her fb, Frankie sold parts, they worked on derby vehicles. Stone said he was going to start working on vehicles with Kenneth, going to auctions twice in April, makes me wonder if Kenneth's Columbus job didn't work out, or he was going to just do vehicles. Chris Jr worked everyday at one friend's house helping him fix up his car for derbys. Alot of money in all of this, makes me wonder where they were getting all those parts, or maybe it was showing locals how much money they might have to rob them.

Something more is going on here.bet they know killers were not sitting in a car that had no engine!

Odd. A few days ago I was doing a little logic problem chart with the knowns. Cars, not derby cars, were one of the knowns that I had marked all 4 locations were involved with.

Question! Does anyone else find it odd that Hanna Gilley and Frankie weren't buried together? They were engaged and had a child together. Separate burials and separate funerals????

I don't. I'm sure her parents wanted her "back". I would have done the same thing.

Per this link, looks like no state cams around Ashland/Greenup listed in this state summary. Could still be local cams but not holding much hope. Might have to go to private businesses for a look.

http://511.ky.gov/kyhb/#cameras/search?layers=cameras&timeFrame=TODAY

Again, astonishing, considering this Kentucky up thru Ohio is a known drug transport route.
Bridges are few and far between. Cameras on Bridges would make sense.
I am disgusted with this entire pretense of a War on Drugs.

My opinion on the cars....they are something or nothing. :) lol. Too many twists and turns, yet nothing. Kwim?

Question! Does anyone else find it odd that Hanna Gilley and Frankie weren't buried together? They were engaged and had a child together. Separate burials and separate funerals????

IMO ... Not really. Family looking after their own and maybe upset that it was the Rhoden connection that got her killed, and maybe also wanting to distance her and them from the drug 'scandal' .... ?? My family would probably do similar !!

I think so. How was drugs transported from the property? A lot of drugs buying visitors would have raised suspicion. Perhaps they made secret compartments in the salvaged cars and shipped drugs that way.

Im thinking along these lines too. I am wondering if a huge shipment of drugs was sent to them in a vehicle and for whatever reason the persons who funded that shipment never got their money or the product. Im wondering if the funder sent a hit person or persons there to find the vehicle and get their product or money for it.

It could explain why they shot so many people. If noboby at the house really knew where that vehicle was it could explain why the shooters kept shooting people because nobody could give them the information about the vehicle product or money for it.

It almost seems like someone was trying to get information out from the people and nobody could give them what they needed. So they all ended up dead.

This may explain why LE has impounded all the vehicles just recently. LE could be looking for the shipped vehicle too that has the product stashed in a secret compartment.

Wouldn't it be terrible if this was an honest mistake where the people that got killed just really didnt know about the shipped vehicle stash.
Thinking along the lines of a vehicle with a welded shut compartment full of drugs and hidden well on a vehicle.

It is not abnormal at all to take the cars to process them and then release them after they are processed. My husband is a police officer and I have seen where they take cars. They have probably not had time to process all of them for evidence yet and it's easier to do it in a better location. Once processed they will probably release them

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If you are stumped on a frontal attack, you try a flanking maneuver. The vehicle pulls if not for direct evidence, could be a case they are looking for bad or altered VINS, incorrect documentation or misuse of salvage titles, illicit parts, anything to build a criminal case and sweat someone into cooperating. Ditto with the investigation into other activities. Not saying it happened here because no one has been charged and it may be that everything is in order and that's good. But, the mere act of crossing state lines or using the mail or phones to commit crimes can be federal charges, and if more than one person was involved, it can bring conspiracy and aiding and abetting and under the guidelines, it can be significant time. Also if there were any weapons about, potential drug charges may become firearm enhanced. Definitely not where you want to be if you are a young person just starting out in life.

One thing I just don't get, why in the world do people put out their business publically on fb? They tell what they have, what they're doing, and where they're at. You can read them like a book from what they say, and their likes. SMH It's like hey I have pot, expensive roosters, dogs, expensive vehicles, and guns, anyone can come from anywhere in the country, if they have a plan, and take whatever.

One thing I just don't get, why in the world do people put out their business publically on fb? They tell what they have, what they're doing, and where they're at. You can read them like a book from what they say, and their likes. SMH

Right!
Anyone, can LE get location and time stamp from photos on Social Media?

My opinion on the cars....they are something or nothing. :) lol. Too many twists and turns, yet nothing. Kwim?

I'm not sure what to think about the cars, I knew some people that had hundreds of acres, (still do) was a dairy farm, now they make hay and do some logging.The one brother would go to vehicle auctions and get good deals on fixer uppers and some for parts for vehicles he already had. He raced at the local motor cross as well. IDK I don't see them working on cars and using them as a part of their drug business that got all 8 murdered. It sure does seem that something was wanted bad enough to kill/murder 8 people. I wonder if they got what they were after? jmo idk

I'm not sure what to think about the cars, I knew some people that had hundreds of acres, (still do) was a dairy farm, now they make hay and do some logging.The one brother would go to vehicle auctions and get good deals on fixer uppers and some for parts for vehicles he already had. He raced at the local motor cross as well. IDK I don't see them working on cars and using them as a part of their drug business that got all 8 murdered. It sure does seem that something was wanted bad enough to kill/murder 8 people. I wonder if they got what they were after? jmo idk

May not be the drug business that got them murdered. Like someone said (sorry I'm in a huge rush here) so many twists and turns. So many possibilities. I just wanna know if they tow that semi trailer off the property. Just cuz ... I wanna know. :)

Of course those cars may belong to other people and those other people are wanting their cars back. Maybe they are just towing them to clear them and getting them back to the owners. Idk. Nothing is as it seems with this mess.

Never heard that phrase and I'm australian - maybe I don't hang out or buy my cars from the right place haha
lol

Well the point is being able to take a stolen car and turn the Identification number of it to a salvage car you bought at auction.

That lets you get around titles of you are in a title state.

I was surprised in how much money is involved with buying those parts for racing. What looks like things that would be left in an auto junkyard is worth so much to them. It's big business, they could've made a living just off of doing that. Some had posted photos on fb of their atvs they souped up, thousands of dollars they put into those things.

Reasons for the timing of taking the vehicles so close to the funeral:

1) LE didn't want interference from the family members.
2) LE was using the cover of the funeral to draw attention of the MSM from the cars being towed.
3) LE thought maybe they would draw some attention FROM the family to perhaps give them some respite from the press.
4) There was a hot new lead.

Others?

LE never does anything just to be doing it. It may not always be obvious why, but there is definitely a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giulian.57