TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree God is very important to those who are suffering a loss. I have no problem with that. I didn't have a problem with most of what he said. I do see a change in his demeanor. Maybe things are finally starting to sink in. Stress must be un imaginable.

I think the stages of grief are taking place and they don't always happen in a specific order IMO.

ITD, here is the aerial video of Creekside church. I think someone posted a shot of the church from this video? I get dizzy watching it. Feels like I am in that helicopter. They did an excellent job, but I wish they had flown up and panned out more in the video. You definitely get the feel of sprawling open spaces in Texas watching the video.

[video]http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/midlothian-church-raw_Dallas-Fort-Worth-376091081.html[/video]

Interesting. That video shows that there are windows across the back of the building. I think that means that the sanctuary is in the center of the building, surrounded completely with offices and classrooms. Like this:

112x176-Church.jpg

THIS IS NOT CREEKSIDE, BUT A GENERIC RESPRESENTATION.

The perp would need a hearing device to hear her coming down the hall. Because those helmets block sound as well. Jmo.

Yes. In reply to Ninij9, also.
I did read an MSM article this morning (which I can't find) that said "tools from the church". Clearly, the warrant would have the more accurate info. Right???

Right! I'll find the link and post it asap.

You guys are moving this thread way too fast. Anything of substance since the news release yesterday ? TIA

The murder happened at approximately 4:25. The call wasn't made until 5am. The police didn't arrive until 5:10 am.

So this gave the perp approximately 45 minutes before police arrival to be far away from the scene. Whether by foot, bike or vehicle. Jmo.

A person can trot 2 miles within 45 minutes. Jmo.

They also wouldn't have their regular cell phone with them nor would they live in Midlothian. Jmo.

This was so calculated that the perp may live in a nearby town. But they do not live in Midlothian. Jmo.

I would never have gone anywhere near that gun store with superior surveillance cameras inside and outside in all directions, and very well lit. The shopping center? strip mall? (it didn't look to me that the gun store was a freestanding building but was attached to other businesses) might have a security guard, even a roving one who drives around to check multiple properties all night. No way on the gun store. The suspect's presumed entry/exit through broken kitchen door and/or broken back doors on NE corner of building was intentionally well out of view from gun store (as well as Hwy 287, main driveway, and where the campers gather at SW corner of the church property). All this planning is no accidental luck of a novice IMO.

It is just a gun store, albeit a very large gun store!

RTE: Liz B. asks for unstable groups who might be opposed to women seeking physical fitness and you throw out some of Paul's quotes on women being submissive in the church? I think you might have missed the mark a little bit there. :waitasec:

Since this killing happened in a Christian church, it seems like a legitimate avenue to consider -- only ONE of many avenues, of course.

:skip:
Where did you find this map!??? This is fabulous! Now to find out where exactly the interior cameras are placed...

I thought FinallyRegistered was just saying that it was set up like that with windows all around. Am I mistaken, Finally? TIA!

So if someone were in Lancaster, CA on Sunday night at 9:05pm I would assume they would have to fly to Midlothian to make to the church by 3:50am to be the perp. Unless someone was posting on their facebook for them BUT what if this person has no posts from Sunday night until Tuesday night and they usually post every few hours and certainly every day. That is weird- IMO

Since this killing happened in a Christian church, it seems like a legitimate avenue to consider -- only ONE of many avenues, of course.

So you're saying Christians might be an unstable group who are opposed to women seeking physical fitness then? Ironic, since as you said, it was a Christian church who opened up their doors to them to allow the usage of their facilities for the class.

Sorry, but that doesn't make any sense.

I thought FinallyRegistered was just saying that it was set up like that with windows all around. Am I mistaken, Finally? TIA!

Yes please don't jump to conclusions, I don't think this is a map of Creekside CoC!!

Agreed, it's not the Creekside church, it's just a dummy church plan that I found out on Bing/Google. There are a bunch of generics out there with this square shape - some have offices across the back, and others don't.

Interesting. That video shows that there are windows across the back of the building. I think that means that the sanctuary is in the center of the building, surrounded completely with offices and classrooms. Like this:

112x176-Church.jpg

FR, this is not Creekside, right? Can you edit your post to say such?

I bet this has been discussed but I missed it somehow. It is so hard for men to seek grief counseling, or any counseling for that matter. I feel like BB just needs someone to talk to that has been where he is. Hope somehow he finds some folks who have gone through a similar grief too.

That said I think he is worried about possibly getting blamed for this. He keeps going back to the police department with leads, ect. He's nervous and antsy. I don't think he is going to get any peace until someone is arrested. JMO

Anyhow here's the link for anyone else who missed it.

BBs latest interview http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Br...ce-With-God-After-Wifes-Murder-378135421.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni