TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
The closest I can come is this Bible quote: 1 Corinthians 14:34
women are to be silent in the churches. They are not permitted to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says.

and this one:

A woman must learn in quietness and full submissiveness. 12I do not permit a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet.

Source for both: http://biblehub.com/1_timothy/2-12.htm

But, IMO, I think it's a major stretch to think that someone would murder b/c they were so offended by women exercising, or because as a teacher, she was exercising authority over men.

Thank you, but I will admit that I was wondering about any religious groups other than Christians. jmo

LIST OF POSSIBLE SUSPECT ACTIVITIES

3:50 break in kitchen door NE
prepare kitchen door for fast exit#1
assess kitchen area
locate toolbox (assumed in kitchen)
select tools
enter side hallway
prepare and break back double doors for fast exit#2
navigate and recon entire square of hallways once
read bulletin board (perhaps floor plan/fire exit plan)
random vandalism, break glass
pry, damage, open doors
identify office doors, riffle through office
identify expected doors MB will open – auditorium?
prepare auditorium area for intended murder?
4:10 Stop, wait in double Dutch room for MB headlights in window
4:16 MB arrives
4:16 moves to auditorium, closes double Dutch doors behind to look normal
lies in wait
4:18 MB enters building, turns right to small hallway to auditorium doors left
4:20 attack
4:25 leaves auditorium moving NE
4:25 immediately exits building NE either kitchen or back double doors
Gone 10 minutes before first CG camper arrives at 4:35.

So what looks to us like casual meandering in the hallways, arbitrary vandalism, is a lot of very purposeful activity completed in about 20 minutes before stopping to wait for MB. He did a recon around the whole square of hallways so he would not get lost if he had to make a run for it. That’s why he was tracing the wall, just like posters have drawn the floor plan trying to figure out where everything is, he wanted to know where he was if he had to run, where every exit would put him outside. Even if he had visited a service, it would look all different in daylight with people around, and he would have done it long ago enough that no one remembers him/her.

JMO/some thoughts please add or subtract any other activities. I was just amazed when I listed it out just how much they actually did in 20 minutes.

On May 4th, 2016 at approximately 10 am, midlothian officers were dispatched to a disturbance in the 500 block of Woodcreek DR. It was reported to the midlothian police department a white male was shooting a gun in the air. Officers responded and a white male was arrested for disorderly conduct without further incident. As a precaution, three MISD campuses went into a "soft lockdown" mode. Those campuses are JR Irvin, MHS and Frank Seale Middle School. While there was no direct threat to the schools, the lockdown was intitated out of an abundance of caution. The campuses resumed normal operations once the situation was resolved

https://www.facebook.com/Midlothian-Police-Department-195047007358/?fref=nf

The murder happened at approximately 4:25. The call wasn't made until 5am. The police didn't arrive until 5:10 am.

So this gave the perp approximately 45 minutes before police arrival to be far away from the scene. Whether by foot, bike or vehicle. Jmo.

A person can trot 2 miles within 45 minutes. Jmo.

They also wouldn't have their regular cell phone with them nor would they live in Midlothian. Jmo.

This was so calculated that the perp may live in a nearby town. But they do not live in Midlothian. Jmo.

I don't think poi lives in Midlothian either. They would not go unnoticed, someone, especially in gossipy little big town Midlo would have already spotted them and reported asap. I know MPD has been swamped with calls, tips and "I think it's so and so's"

Question. BB runs a fuel company or whatever while he was suffering from chronic pain for a lot of months.

Now how successful was this business and who was he partnered with?

And who took over his day to day operations while he was in pain for many months?

Did Missy help run this business as well and found out that some people were stealing while hubby was sick?

Wonder if "signs of vandalism" could include graffiti tags ? LE has never discussed the rest of the video, and we saw only a little. Maybe he didn't just break glass at ll ? jmo

Interesting. That video shows that there are windows across the back of the building. I think that means that the sanctuary is in the center of the building, surrounded completely with offices and classrooms. Like this:

112x176-Church.jpg

THIS IS NOT CREEKSIDE, BUT A GENERIC RESPRESENTATION.

You are correct.

So you're saying Christians might be an unstable group who are opposed to women seeking physical fitness then? Ironic, since as you said, it was a Christian church who opened up their doors to them to allow the usage of their facilities for the class.

Sorry, but that doesn't make any sense.

Do you think that 100% of the members of every church are in 100% agreement with what the officials decide to allow? I'm not going to try to prove that this is the case, just that it is a legitimate area of inquiry.

LIST OF POSSIBLE SUSPECT ACTIVITIES

3:50 break in kitchen door NE
prepare kitchen door for fast exit#1
assess kitchen area
locate toolbox (assumed in kitchen)
select tools
enter side hallway
prepare and break back double doors for fast exit#2
navigate and recon entire square of hallways once
read bulletin board (perhaps floor plan/fire exit plan)
random vandalism, break glass
pry, damage, open doors
identify office doors, riffle through office
identify expected doors MB will open – auditorium?
prepare auditorium area for intended murder?
4:10 Stop, wait in double Dutch room for MB headlights in window
4:16 MB arrives
4:16 moves to auditorium, closes double Dutch doors behind to look normal
lies in wait
4:18 MB enters building, turns right to small hallway to auditorium doors left
4:20 attack
4:25 leaves auditorium moving NE
4:25 immediately exits building NE either kitchen or back double doors
Gone 10 minutes before first CG camper arrives at 4:35.

So what looks to us like casual meandering in the hallways, arbitrary vandalism, is a lot of very purposeful activity completed in about 20 minutes before stopping to wait for MB. He did a recon around the whole square of hallways so he would not get lost if he had to make a run for it. That’s why he was tracing the wall, just like posters have drawn the floor plan trying to figure out where everything is, he wanted to know where he was if he had to run, where every exit would put him outside. Even if he had visited a service, it would look all different in daylight with people around, and he would have done it long ago enough that no one remembers him/her.

JMO/some thoughts please add or subtract any other activities. I was just amazed when I listed it out just how much they actually did in 20 minutes.

WOW Sandy! You're hired (on the good guy's side that is).
Gives a good mental visualization of what we have seen in the released videos. Not necessarily a correct timeline though.

JMO

I Truly think that BB knew that his partners in the fuel business was up to no good.

And I truly think that Missy tried to help hubby with the business while he was in chronic pain for many months.

Now I truly think that Missy found the person of their fuel company that was stealing.

So the person decided to x her out before being outted themselves.

Jmo.

Question. BB runs a fuel company or whatever while he was suffering from chronic pain for a lot of months.

Now how successful was this business and who was he partnered with?

And who took over his day to day operations while he was in pain for many months?

Did Missy help run this business as well and found out that some people were stealing while hubby was sick?

He worked for what may be a family business, but didn't run it.

I don't see how he can hold it together to even talk to the press. Does he ask for these interviews or are they just camped out at the police station waiting to see if he shows up? I would tell them no comment if it were me. I just can't talk when I'm upset. I have to be by myself or maybe with close family. Praying they find the person responsible soon. I can't imagine what this family is going through.

Do you think that 100% of the members of every church are in 100% agreement with what the officials decide to allow? I'm not going to try to prove that this is the case, just that it is a legitimate area of inquiry.

No, and that is simply my opinion. I agree that it is a legitimate area of inquiry. I hope LE is investigating any unhappy members of the congregation.

He worked for what may be a family business, but didn't run it.

Okay. The husband is part of a family business.

Now if Missy wanted out. She would take the family money with her.

Now hubby's family seem vocal that the killing was some outside job.

But maybe its more to it. Jmo

I don't see how he can hold it together to even talk to the press. Does he ask for these interviews or are they just camped out at the police station waiting to see if he shows up? I would tell them no comment if it were me. I just can't talk when I'm upset. I have to be by myself or maybe with close family. Praying they find the person responsible soon. I can't imagine what this family is going through.

I'm beginning to think they are camped out at the police station! lol! He said he didn't call, but just came down. I don't find that unusual at all. I have followed another case where family members will just drop in at the police station for updates on their deceased loved ones case. I wouldn't doubt that he may be personal friends with some of the officers?

From what he said in the interview he called them and set up an appointment to talk about something that had come to his mind
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Br...ce-With-God-After-Wifes-Murder-378135421.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni