OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods might not like us sleuthing non persons of interest. Just saying. I'm staying out of this convo with the "boss" thing Lol.

I know, they should just Scroll and roll
I told people to put me on ignore whenever they see me put a link to any area Sheriff talking about cartel in ohio. lol We should all have the same theory and noone give anything contrary to what someone else thinks, God forbid. ;)

Lol! Yeah it hasn't gotten to the point yet where I want to block other people's theories. If they seem far fetched to me I just scroll on by them. If it gets to the point where someone is that irritated maybe they should take a break.

[video=twitter;726749993638359040]https://twitter.com/KristenSwilley/status/726749993638359040[/video]

Someone had asked if Union HIll Road was open yet. It's probably going to be like this for a while.

There is a photo of Dana with short reddish hair where she looks cute and pretty. Is that the most recent? Because if it is, it looks like she had lost a considerable amount of weight. You can see that her face is thinner. Dunno when it was taken, though. STRESS will make you lose weight....and/or depression. JMO

Paid hit man took 9 shots at one multiple at others and got one w one shot. Not exactly professional JMO
Cartels behead people and spray people with bullets. I'm not saying it's a cartel, but professional killers aren't always good at trying to make it a quick and easy death. It's not like the movies where a man in black swoops down from the ceiling and quickly assassinate someone with a silencer or silently slit a throat. Murder can be messy and loud. Maybe the extra shots were to torture someome. Shoot an arm, shoot a leg, etc.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Paid hit man took 9 shots at one multiple at others and got one w one shot. Not exactly professional JMO

I can see that both ways. Those shots to extremities, etc. could have been for information extraction. Then they were executed anyway. How would a professional do that? I don't know, really.

I think it was really sad. Bobby Hilton was clearly loved tremendously by Dana Rhoden. She posted to his FB page nearly every day after his death for like two years. Based on everything that has been reported about her, she sounds like she was a very loving person.

How can you see that? I can't see anything she posted.

Mods might not like us sleuthing non persons of interest. Just saying. I'm staying out of this convo with the "boss" thing Lol.

OK, will stop here. Thanks for the reminder and hope mods will delete anything I've posted that is objectionable.

Lol! Yeah it hasn't gotten to the point yet where I want to block other people's theories. If they seem far fetched to me I just scroll on by them. If it gets to the point where someone is that irritated maybe they should take a break.

Breaks are great. 20-30 page breaks, in fact. Still pretty much the same conversation when I come back, too. Saves time! :D

We don't know if they took 9 shots or if there was intentional shooting various parts of the body.

Cartels behead people and spray people with bullets. I'm not saying it's a cartel, but professional killers aren't always good at trying to make it a quick and easy death. It's not like the movies where a man in black swoops down from the ceiling and quickly assassinate someone with a silencer or silently slit a throat. Murder can be messy and loud. Maybe the extra shots were to torture someome. Shoot an arm, shoot a leg, etc.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Each particular Cartel has its own signature.
The extra shots could have been because one of the victims put up one he!! Of a fight. JMO

Breaks are great. 20-30 page breaks, in fact. Still pretty much the same conversation when I come back, too. Saves time! :D
Yeah cause we don't have any new info so we can only go on so much lol.

If they would at least put some stuff in the media there is so much more we could discuss with theories.

Could it be medical equipment? I've heard there's a lot of money to be made in that business.

CR business is medical supply and equipment. Can't remember if the other persons was also.

Re: Medicare
I initially thought about Medicare fraud when I first saw CR business and knew family was in medical field, but it's not Medicare fraud. None of those businesses have certification to submit claims for payment.

The AG had it sounding like it was professional hit like a cartel, we know they do have cartel in the state, and closeby. However, hearing the number of gunshots in some of them wasn't what we were told at first. At first we were told they were all executed, shot in the head in their beds. Then we found out there's been differences with people in the area, and this car situation could mean they got involved with some bad people. Whoever did this, knew what they were doing, carried it out after planning it and maybe have gotten away. I'm just starting to wonder if it's connections to shady people, rather than their pot growing.

CR business is medical supply and equipment. Can't remember if the other persons was also.

Re: Medicare
I initially thought about Medicare fraud when I first saw CR business and knew family was in medical field, but it's not Medicare fraud. None of those businesses have certification to submit claims for payment.

Hmm.. Lots of money in Medicare fraud. So submit claims for payment for Medicare only or even from insurance and/or Medicaid?

According to the sheriff's web site, they have a dive van...not multiple dive vans. So if by some small miracle they were there to hold the scene, why take your only dive van along? Both Columbus police and fire have their own dive teams, so they wouldn't be leaving the community in a pinch, but it does seem a strange allocation of resources to take your only dive van to a place you aren't going to dive. I'm really questioning why the media isn't beating the crap out of him.

As a retired volunteer FF/EMT, I don't find this strange at all. You go with your unit, you stay with your unit in case you are called to respond to a different scene. They would not have left the dive truck in Piketon (20 minutes away) and gone to UHR in SO vehicles. They maintain integrity as a unit. Not unusual at all.

The AG had it sounding like it was professional hit like a cartel, we know they do have cartel in the state, and closeby. However, hearing the number of gunshots in some of them wasn't what we were told at first. At first we were told they were all executed, shot in the head in their beds. Then we found out there's been differences with people in the area, and this car situation could mean they got involved with some bad people. Whoever did this, knew what they were doing, carried it out after planning it and maybe have gotten away. I'm just starting to wonder if it's connections to shady people, rather than their pot growing.
Exactly.. That was the first contradicting info and we let that one slide. The AG is most certainly the one that had everyone thinking one of the type hits in a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MildredVeraHolmes