OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
DS may have been at KR's property much earlier than his 911 call. Maybe as soon as he heard of the other murders. Maybe he went there with B to check on KR, confer with him - who knows. Then he finds Kenneth dead as well and spends some time doing whatever to protect the family "business." When he's done he calls 911.

That could make you sound a little less than genuine, but not mean anything sinister. It would generally fit with his description of the events.

Someone on here earlier mentioned that they called 911 then left and then came back.

The person living at 799 posted on fb a news article about the shootings around 11:30 that morning. He should have gone over and checked on KR then. Did he go and find him and then clean up some of the business? Who knows.

this could be innocent looking around, maybe checking on others who could possibly have been there working.

That's what I think. I think someone else was supposed to be there and he looked in the garage to see if they were there and murdered too.

All I know is if I find a body of someone like he did, I am outta there! I sure ain't sticking around a second longer to poke around any other buildings! How would you feel safe? Someone could have been hiding out in that garage! Call me chicken!

In the interview with GRs father he states that There were no doors busted into at any of the locations.

The initial female 911 caller stated that the door was locked at CR Sr.s house she had to get the key and unlock it.

DS stated in an interview posted on this thread that at KRs location there was marijuana and cash at his feet ...out to the garage/in the garage.

....Why would killer(s) who were so nice and neat and precise enough so that they even locked the door back at a residence. And Why would they at one location throw money and marijuana all over the camper as well as outside and possibly in the garage? Why would they lock up the other location enough so that the female 911 caller saw no obvious outdoor signs of anything occurring until entering the residence... But DS came upon KR and found a mess of money and weed? Was this possibly a way to try and throw off LE?

Be careful as this is how facts get mixed up. As far as I'm aware there was not Marijuana thrown at his feet. The plants were in the garage (as in being grown).

He doesn't know anything about any illegal activity but first thing he does is go check to see if the plants have been stolen.

And "one tray" does not a commercial grow-op make. JMO

i have been thinking about him checking the garage after finding Kenneth's body but before calling 911. It's puzzling. Perhaps he wanted to remove something from the garage before LE arrived?
I think that is a possibility. I'm not too sure about that money DS talks about though. I found an article that references the radio interview that I listened to where the AG seems to dismiss the money left around KR. Quote; "During an interview on 700 WLW, DeWine dismissed a report claiming that one of the family members killed in Pike County Friday was found littered with dollar bills."
http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news...wine-dismisses-rumors-in-pike-county-killings

And "one tray" does not a commercial grow-op make. JMO
I'm thinking that there is one large commercial grow op, and the others are small nurseries to take care of the baby cannabis plants 👶🌿

But why? It's not like he removed the plants, as far as we know. So was there something else in that garage he wanted before LE arrived?

He probably checked to see if someone took it- wondering why someone would kill Kenneth.

In the 911 call BJM made she states "When WE got here" the door was locked. Someone was already with her. At the very end of the call you can hear her say "Why would someone do something like this"..

Can someone post the link to the video of the interview. I studied NLP for many years and use it often in my second job (Poker). I'd love to see his body language in the new interview?

Be careful as this is how facts get mixed up. As far as I'm aware there was not Marijuana thrown at his feet. The plants were in the garage (as in being grown).

So does this mean the indoor operation found was at Kenneth's? Is there a link that states this?

So does this mean the indoor operation found was at Kenneth's? Is there a link that states this?
In the video from today, DS says he saw a tray of cannabis plants in the garage that prompted him to call 911. Not his murdered cousin's body, tho.

Thank you. I knew that much, but I'm wondering if there's any way to be able to say for certain which family member was living at 799 Left Fork.

Check the court records for Scioto and Pike counties -same last name.

I've said all along that I think BJM's actions are easily explained. She's a little slow and I think she still lives at home or on the homestead with Mom & Dad. LM seems like he could be a bit blustery and I would guess is so to his family. The 1st one BJM is going to call is her dad. Then her next thought is of the babies. Then she calls 911.

This all could have happened in less than 5 minutes....

I think she went into CR/GR scene, backed out and called her dad. She likely called him on her way to get Frankie. She gets off the phone with her father, calls 911 as she is entering Frankie's & HHG trailer. The toddler is out of bed and she tells him (heard at the beginning of the 911 tape (get back in your bedroom). He comes touches something and she says "Let go of that <Jer(?)>, hold on". All this at the beginning of the 911 tape. She has to go to the mailbox to check the number on it so she leaves Frankie/HHG trailer to go to the mailbox. 911 hangs up. Dad is only a couple of miles away, maybe 3 minutes (driving like someone just told you they were at a murder scene), if he wasn't up & dressed Although, I suspect that he was up and that BJ's brother was also there at the homestead. LM drives to 4077/4199, brother goes to 3122.

Mean while, BJM goes in and finds Frankie and the edit - 6 mo old - edit (and HHG(?)) in bed (paraphrasing...)BJM tape: "I saw my 6 mo old nephew laying there, and my "cousin(?)" MURDERED, covered in his blood" (LM arrives. LM's demeanor is such that he is going to handle this situation (i.e. takes control, he's the man of the family). BJM's still in Frankies trailer getting the baby and maybe cleaning the blood off. LM comes in. Possibly goes over to CR/GR trailer.

BJM or LM is probably on their cell phone to BJM's brother at some point and tell him about the murder and vice versa.

BJM's brother saw Dana and backed out. He is probably the one, referred to as flagging down arriving deputies, or if any coming in the back way were flagged down by BJM and/or LM.

The other thing discussed about BJM is the time difference on the 911 tape. My opinion is that she was there to feed the chickens and dogs and most likely tend to the plants. Just the first two could easily take 30-40 minutes. I do not think the dogs were missing (per the radio host someone emailed...). They were spread out over the two properties, with some rooster huts down over the hill. I would be surprised as she didn't have to make several trips to carry water and feed. I doubt they have a hose that would stretch to all the different animal locations. She arrived, she went about her chores. Who knows why she went into the trailer. It's been said that she cleaned house for Chris. Possible that she was done with the dogs/chickens and that was her next chore.

I just don't see BJM as being involved. But that's just me, I guess.

This is exactly how I pictured things going down. Totally normal.

Worth noting that Dana's father wasn't even a couple of miles away. He was one half mile away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88