TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, it seems, from his own postings, that he only just joined them two weeks before the murder. Which is why I have a hard time there would be enough time for a relationship with MB to blossom, or for jealousies to brew, and a murder conspiracy to take place.

Going back through Missy's FB page, you can see that she knew AJ at least through 2014 because he is tagged in pictures and posts.

These not so cryptic Bible verses that BB has been posting have been giving me the chills. Especially today's passages. Well I have on for BB to meditate on, Luke 8:17 - For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

In fact, it seems, from his own postings, that he only just joined them two weeks before the murder. Which is why I have a hard time there would be enough time for a relationship with MB to blossom, or for jealousies to brew, and a murder conspiracy to take place.
Do we know how long ago MB and AT actually met?

These not so cryptic Bible verses that BB has been posting have been giving me the chills. Especially today's passages. Well I have on for BB to meditate on, Luke 8:17 - For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.
I think people on here have surmised he downloaded a bible app which produces daily bible quotes. So it doesn't seem that he is actually sifting through the bible each day and posting quotes. It's automatic with the app it seems. IDK - anybody know how this app actually works?

I also have to ask my self why AT has posted TWO separate "OPEN LETTERS TO THE KILLER". Is she trying to use an obvious attempt at subterfuge in a weak attempt to try to delude the police? Come on now, the "real killer" never responds to these letters except in the movies. In MOO I believe BB was behind it. He went out of his way to provide an alibi which obviously isn't being bought by the police either. I had hoped there would be justice for her girls on mother's day but in the meantime I'm still trying to figure out who did the actual hit

I think people on here have surmised he downloaded a bible app which produces daily bible quotes. So it doesn't seem that he is actually sifting through the bible each day and posting quotes. It's automatic with the app it seems. IDK - anybody know how this app actually works?

I don't do Facebook, but if there's some sort of tag on the post (or an image?) saying what app is doing it, should be easy to figure out.

I wonder if this new room I found ... could be the room at the end of the hallway (where the Dutch door hallway is) there is an exit door.... Also in this arial photo and on the one from nightime (when they were making the kids playground area) would make sense being Preschool area.... *and there is a sign out front pointing to Preschool... creekside church room unknown .jpg

thinking may be on the corner of building at the rear (SE corner) Missy Bevers Creekside parking lot street lights.jpg see playground area kinda under my box with words?

creekside rear of church.jpg where the light is on at corner of building. <<< that the exit door that I wondering is in the photo of the room with white floor tile You can see the poles for the fencing around the playground area in this photo

I have the Bible App and you do get a quote a day. You can also do devotionals which will give you other verses. You can also look up Bible Verses. I've used this app for a few years now and unless you are doing a particular devotional there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason for a particular verse to show up. I don't get them sequentially & I don't get them based on a particular topic. You also choose to share the daily verse or not share it. This doesn't happen automatically. I just find it odd to see which verses his app is giving him, especially today. My daily verse today was Collisions 3:15.

I also have to ask my self why AT has posted TWO separate "OPEN LETTERS TO THE KILLER". Is she trying to use an obvious attempt at subterfuge in a weak attempt to try to delude the police? Come on now, the "real killer" never responds to these letters except in the movies. In MOO I believe BB was behind it. He went out of his way to provide an alibi which obviously isn't being bought by the police either. I had hoped there would be justice for her girls on mother's day but in the meantime I'm still trying to figure out who did the actual hit
Respectfully BBM, "AT" is not who posted those letters. M Tucker, BB Mother is who posted those letters. A Tucker is a CG Trainer not related to BB Mother. (Also A Tucker is an AA Male whose wife is Caucasian)

Honest question.. Could the Family sue the church because the cameras were not working outside. Just a random thought. Civil court I mean. I honestly dont know how something like this would work .. I am sure MB would have had to pay to use the facility

Suing the church isn't going to bring MB back to life. I do not intend to be snarky, it's just a fact.

Originally Posted by robthomaseyes View Post

Going back through Missy's FB page, you can see that she knew AJ at least through 2014 because he is tagged in pictures and posts.

JMHO, MB may have went to some of his workout classes prior to joining CG ?? I have no idea what or where this is, could possibly know from there? or gym? JMHO

From MB Facebook

Studied Fitness Trainer at ISSA (International Sports Sciences Association)
Attended from 2014 to 2014

ETA: OMG l:facepalm: Online Fitness certification lol Sorry just funny to me

ISSA Fitness Certification Courses
ISSA - Stability and Experience - Since 1988, ISSA has provided home study based as well as online personal training certification programs and continuing education for over 200,000 satisfied fitness professionals in 91 countries worldwide, who now change the lives for the better of their clients, family and friends. Our home study and online personal training certifications are recognized worldwide. After all, we were the first organization to offer a Personal Trainer Certification and the first to create specialized certification courses for fitness professionals.

Take a look at ISSA's complete line of certifications for fitness professionals, from our Personal Trainer Certification course that set the standard for certifying fitness professionals everywhere, to specialized fitness certification courses dealing with nutrition, sports conditioning, youth, the elderly, and the disabled.

Click here to view the Personal Trainer Certification
Personal Trainer Certification

More at link https://www.issaonline.edu/certification/issa-online-personal-training-certification-courses.cfm

Anyone know why BB called his sister the morning of the murder at 5:30 am and told her Missy died in a car accident and that "a friend" just called to tell him that? Why on earth would anyone tell him that? I assume this was the person who found her. I can't even imagine cops lying like that just to see his response. I just watched the sister's interview and she said that after that first call he later called her back and told her police just called to say that "Missy had passed."

If the perp on video is actually a female it could be an amateur hit scenario where she is promised "love, money, marriage or something else in exchange for her "help." It may be someone we have not yet heard about, but that is involved with some guy who wanted Missy dead for some reason ie. Jealousy, money, rage, whatever. Either way, I'm sure LE must have a ton of data harvested from everyone's cell phones by now to know who this person is.

Im new here so bare with me. Ive gone over this in my mind back and forth. Im now convinced the perp is nobody we suspect. Ever wonder how they got away so easy or why they strolled down the halls so nonchalantly? Im wondering if the perp might actually be a cop? Hmmm

I might have missed something but a post on MB facebook in March shows that previously when raining they trained under the awning. Why did the rain in April cause them to move inside? Was this move inside unusual in which case the amount of planning for a SWOT Perp might not have been about Missy? I can't get out of my mind the question of why at the church, with cameras & campers arriving imminently where there are plenty of other locations they could have spent longer with her to scare her if it was a crime of revenge / passion.

Missy BeversMarch 9 · Waxahachie, TX, United States ·
Good Morning CG MIDLO....you know your training is never put on hold, no matter what the weather! We are under the awning at Creekside Church of Christ. See you soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
Honest question.. Could the Family sue the church because the cameras were not working outside. Just a random thought. Civil court I mean. I honestly dont know how something like this would work .. I am sure MB would have had to pay to use the facility

Suing the church isn't going to bring MB back to life. I do not intend to be snarky, it's just a fact.

I realize not going to bring her back to life, nor was I trying to be snarky or stupid sounding. I read a comment and that made me think about when Barbara Mandrell was in her bad car accident. The young man that hit her vehicle died. That's what I was thinking/wondering about. I understand this is different than a car accident but again as I said it was an honest question...

About Barbara Mandrell Country singer I was talking about.
During the recuperation period, Mandrell was unable to work and therefore needed to collect on her insurance to pay for medical bills and to keep her band paid. On the &#8220;Ralph Emery on the Record&#8221; show, Mandrell explained that the problem was that under Tennessee law she had to go through the formality of filing a lawsuit against survivors of the dead driver who had caused the accident, 19-year-old college student Mark White, to collect from her own insurance company.[10]

She says she instructed her attorneys to call White&#8217;s family and tell them she wanted no money from them and was only doing what she had to do to get her own insurance company to pay for her medical costs, but most fans never knew about that or about Tennessee&#8217;s insurance law. They saw only the headlines about the lawsuit against the family who had lost a son. Before the case went to trial, she adds, her insurance company filed for bankruptcy. Her record and ticket sales fell off &#8220;in a big way,&#8221; Mandrell says.

&#8220;I&#8217;m not blaming the public,&#8221; she tells Emery, adding that given the information most of them got through the media, &#8220;I would have felt the way they felt.&#8221;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Mandrell

In the warrants does it actually state that each of the target numbers actually called or received calls from Missy's cell phone recently? Why would CT call her unless Missy was buying make-up from her. I haven't heard that they were friends. Maybe AT borrowed one of the women's phones once to call home or to call work. That could explain a call or calls between the two.

I wonder if this new room I found ... could be the room at the end of the hallway (where the Dutch door hallway is) there is an exit door.... Also in this arial photo and on the one from nightime (when they were making the kids playground area) would make sense being Preschool area.... *and there is a sign out front pointing to Preschool... View attachment 94185

thinking may be on the corner of building at the rear (SE corner) View attachment 94186 see playground area kinda under my box with words?

View attachment 94187 where the light is on at corner of building. <<< that the exit door that I wondering is in the photo of the room with white floor tile You can see the poles for the fencing around the playground area in this photo
I think the playground is that square area under the "E" on that aerial view.

I just tried researching on my own- here is the question:
Does anyone recall that early on in this case, LE mentioned they got a really bad picture of a car (from local gun shop) but that it might not be usable???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, they seem to downplay it almost to the point of brushing it off. I remember thinking there is more to it than their nonchalant reply-they have a make/model some vague description they are running the traps on.

Im new here so bare with me. Ive gone over this in my mind back and forth. Im now convinced the perp is nobody we suspect. Ever wonder how they got away so easy or why they strolled down the halls so nonchalantly? Im wondering if the perp might actually be a cop? Hmmm

I've wondered that myself but those police jackets and vests are easy to purchase online. If it was a regular training vest for fighters or self defense coaches and the perp added the white letters they should look into local arts and craft stores to see who's purchased large stick on white letters like that recently or see if any of the suspects has letters like that at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee