TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know why BB called his sister the morning of the murder at 5:30 am and told her Missy died in a car accident and that "a friend" just called to tell him that? Why on earth would anyone tell him that? I assume this was the person who found her. I can't even imagine cops lying like that just to see his response. I just watched the sister's interview and she said that after that first call he later called her back and told her police just called to say that "Missy had passed."

If the perp on video is actually a female it could be an amateur hit scenario where she is promised "love, money, marriage or something else in exchange for her "help." It may be someone we have not yet heard about, but that is involved with some guy who wanted Missy dead for some reason ie. Jealousy, money, rage, whatever. Either way, I'm sure LE must have a ton of data harvested from everyone's cell phones by now to know who this person is.
I can see the person who called him not wanting to get into the details and not being entirely sure what happened saying something like "Brandon there's been an accident, Missy is dead. You need to come home right away." Then him interpreting that as a car accident. Initial details in a case are always rife with incorrect information.

Yes, they seem to downplay it almost to the point of brushing it off. I remember thinking there is more to it than their nonchalant reply-they have a make/model some vague description they are running the traps on.
Where did you see this? Was it a truck or car? And do you know what time it was?

In the warrants does it actually state that each of the target numbers actually called or received calls from Missy's cell phone recently? Why would CT call her unless Missy was buying make-up from her. I haven't heard that they were friends. Maybe AT borrowed one of the women's phone once to call home or to call work. That could explain a call or calls between the two.

Link to the AT&T Target Number SW. This is all I know about what and why..Sorry all help I can offer. May answer some of your questions https://www.scribd.com/doc/311723138/ATT-Warrant-Dated-April-25

I asked this yesterday when the debate over the timeframe was going on and got no response. So, I will ask again.

In the talk BB and RB had with the reporters in front of the dry cleaners, RB insists he dropped off two shirts with blood on them! The reporters jumped on that like crazy! BB excused himself and went inside, leaving RB to fend for himself. Someone showed the receipt and it is marked with only one shirt with blood.

The reporters then start firing questions about the dog. Now they want to see pictures of it. RB was a bit taken back with how to answer this and said "we'll see". Odd answer for a beloved pet that died recently in a dog fight.

Did RB slip up ion answering he brought two shirts in when from has been acknowledged by LE, the dry cleaners and the receipt, there was only one?

Come to think of it, when did this dog fight occur? RB and wife had been to CA. Did dog go with them? Did dog fight occur when they got back and the same day Missy was murdered? Perhaps LE needs to check into the story on the dog fight and the dog dying?

Thoughts and comments on the one shirt actually taken and now RB insists there were 2? This just doesn't match up IMO.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANy...LOMcLtlSMWuI8s3CFtY5xVBxTtanxsg&v=ICfVJ4yIHcs
I thought the receipt said 4 items total-2 were men's polo shirts, the XXL Laura Scott long sleeve shirt and some other men's shirt that I don't recall brand or description.

In the warrants does it actually state that each of the target numbers actually called or received calls from Missy's cell phone recently? Why would CT call her unless Missy was buying make-up from her. I haven't heard that they were friends. Maybe AT borrowed one of the women's phone once to call home or to call work. That could explain a call or calls between the two.

In the warrant under "Your Affiant's Probable Cause" it appears to me that all target numbers were associated with Missy's phone. Therefore JMO, there must have been some communication between, to,or from Missy....what was revealed was extramarital activity, marital discord, financial problems, etc. Deleted stuff was recovered. JMO Interesting to read the probable cause carefully. JMO

I think the playground is that square area under the "E" on that aerial view.

Correct. I am wondering if that room with the white tile floor with what appears to be an exit outside, is at the end of the building. Which would make sense since the playground is there. (still working on the layout lol)

Oh thank you again. I saved several of your productions along the way, but the last one failed. Now I can find it any time. Question - I thought the gun store camera would be aimed at the south and east parking lots, but is that wrong and it would aim more at the driveway to Creekside? LE made it sound like the supposed partial vehicle was way out in the North parking area - so the only camera that could pick that up would be from the hallway, facing all that way from the MB truck awning, through the building, out the doors to the end of the North parking lot? I have a feeling they have since figured it out and it wasn't a vehicle but something else/nothing (like a trash can or cement guard). JMO.

Regarding the outdoor store camera. Are we sure that camera picked up missy pulling into the church? I've had lots of locals tell me it couldn't have. Too far away. Thoughts?

I might have missed something but a post on MB facebook in March shows that previously when raining they trained under the awning. Why did the rain in April cause them to move inside? Was this move inside unusual in which case the amount of planning for a SWOT Perp might not have been about Missy? I can't get out of my mind the question of why at the church, with cameras & campers arriving imminently where there are plenty of other locations they could have spent longer with her to scare her if it was a crime of revenge / passion.

Missy BeversMarch 9 · Waxahachie, TX, United States ·
Good Morning CG MIDLO....you know your training is never put on hold, no matter what the weather! We are under the awning at Creekside Church of Christ. See you soon!!

Maybe she was scared because of the recent creepy message she supposedly got, which I assume police have confirmed or dismissed by now. And I'm not sure where else this perp could have cornered her. She had a houseful of sleeping kids back home. Church was perfect controlled environment especially at that time of morning with the rest of the world sleeping. Few cars and people out. If the perp or whoever he/she working for knows the church's layout no place would be better. She mentioned that training would be indoors the night before so the perp knew and could prepare. I think they themselves may have been on a limited timeframe and planned on killing her and getting out of there long before campers arrived. I just don't understand why they choose to beat her to death instead of something quick and easy like shooting. Could be that without a silencer they might be heard, the perp may like to fight battle etc, or at least be used to it and know they can win quickly and quietly, or maybe perp knows bullistics would trace gun back to registered owner. A pro hit would have an untraceable gun. What this perp did was very risky. Must have been sure he/she would be able to overpower and kill quickly. The overkill could be representative of the perps rage, or if a hired hit staged to look like a crime of passion, and point away from a hired hit of most obvious suspect had a good alibi.

Someone posted on here a few pages back that police weren't even sure of husbands alibi. Is that true? It seems it would easy enough to confirm or throw out.

Im new here so bare with me. Ive gone over this in my mind back and forth. Im now convinced the perp is nobody we suspect. Ever wonder how they got away so easy or why they strolled down the halls so nonchalantly? Im wondering if the perp might actually be a cop? Hmmm

I agree. And, yes, IMO that is authentic LE gear. I think that is the reason so many agencies are involved.
Which doesn't mean perp is LE.

As I understand it, Missy showed her friend the creepy message on her phone, but the friend could not recall the name of the sender. So, maybe the message wasn't creepy enough to alarm either Missy or her friend. We are all different, but if my close friend showed me something that alarmed me, I KNOW that I would remember the name........because I would snoop around and try to figure out who it was! JMO

Agree... except BBM.... we do not know if the Suspect got it all the way off or not. LEO could have finished removing it and took it in for forensic tool matching. JMHO

Possibly, but it's best to have the tool marks from the door, too, for tool mark comparison. Often they'll take the entire door. I'm sure they photographed the tool marks on the door. It would have been wise to at least make silicone casts of the tool marks if they didn't take the door.

It sounds like there's a good possibility that the pry bar that made those marks was used as a weapon and left at the scene. if that's the case, and there's nothing to tie it back to a suspect, tool marks on the door aren't going to help the investigation much.

As I am aware of, the two campers who called 911 have not been identified. Right?

Do we know who called BB? Were they personal friends with BB/Missy? How did they know his phone number?
I am sure many of Missy's friends and campers did not have BB's phone number. Just curious.

Originally Posted by SandyQLS View Post
Oh thank you again. I saved several of your productions along the way, but the last one failed. Now I can find it any time. Question - I thought the gun store camera would be aimed at the south and east parking lots, but is that wrong and it would aim more at the driveway to Creekside? LE made it sound like the supposed partial vehicle was way out in the North parking area - so the only camera that could pick that up would be from the hallway, facing all that way from the MB truck awning, through the building, out the doors to the end of the North parking lot? I have a feeling they have since figured it out and it wasn't a vehicle but something else/nothing (like a trash can or cement guard). JMO.

Regarding the outdoor store camera. Are we sure that camera picked up missy pulling into the church? I've had lots of locals tell me it couldn't have. Too far away. Thoughts?

The Church is setting kinda crooked to the road not straight facing and in this photo you can see the Outdoor store. I think it possible, that they could run the video back and watch for her vehicle pass buy and then identify it turning into the drive to the church. JMHO Creekside outdoor store in background.jpg

I also wonder if these are cameras on the store. Missy bevers today 4 21 gunstore feds 4.jpg

Anyone know why BB called his sister the morning of the murder at 5:30 am and told her Missy died in a car accident and that "a friend" just called to tell him that? Why on earth would anyone tell him that? I assume this was the person who found her. I can't even imagine cops lying like that just to see his response. I just watched the sister's interview and she said that after that first call he later called her back and told her police just called to say that "Missy had passed."

If the perp on video is actually a female it could be an amateur hit scenario where she is promised "love, money, marriage or something else in exchange for her "help." It may be someone we have not yet heard about, but that is involved with some guy who wanted Missy dead for some reason ie. Jealousy, money, rage, whatever. Either way, I'm sure LE must have a ton of data harvested from everyone's cell phones by now to know who this person is.
I was struck by that phone call too but this is what I think might have happened: the 1st class participants find MB, they would not have known what happened to her - seeing broken glass, blood - they might have assumed she had an accident. At this point, they don't know. They call BB and say there has been an accident. BB might have assumed it was a car accident. If it were me, and I lived in Red Oak with very dangerous highways, and someone told me my spouse had an accident, I would assume it was a car accident. We don't know how that call went down. If it were frantic and short BB might innocently have come away with the complete wrong idea as opposed to him misleading his sister in that phone call.

Also imo. I don't think a perp may necessarily leave a phone at home. They may take the phone with them just in case the car breaks down or they get into a accident or whatever. But they will turn the phone off when leaving home and then turn it back on when they arrive back home.

So even if they don't ping from the tower near the church. The fbi would still be able to see if your phone stopped pinging anywhere for a certain amount of time and then popped up again. Jmo.
They can also tell if and when it was connected and disconnected from a charger.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Missy was only 5'3...even in good shape, that's a small person.

Although one hard smack in the head with a hammer and it doesn't matter how fit one is. Jmo

She could still have fought back after that. The perp must have either used something to subdue her like chloroform, a stun gun or a gun first or been a very strong male.

Thanks! Are there not classrooms along the back hallway, too?

Yes and I think I just found some of those class room photos. And I figured out also that the doors to those classrooms open out. I am thinking thats where that #12 room is. The only doors I have seen so far that open inward are the Kitchen doors. The others open ... pulling out towards the hall. The Kitchen, pulls in toward the kitchen and rests against the wall.

I wonder if this new room I found ... could be the room at the end of the hallway (where the Dutch door hallway is) there is an exit door.... Also in this arial photo and on the one from nightime (when they were making the kids playground area) would make sense being Preschool area.... *and there is a sign out front pointing to Preschool... View attachment 94185

thinking may be on the corner of building at the rear (SE corner) View attachment 94186 see playground area kinda under my box with words?

View attachment 94187 where the light is on at corner of building. <<< that the exit door that I wondering is in the photo of the room with white floor tile You can see the poles for the fencing around the playground area in this photo

How do we know that the double doors in the NE part of the church were broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam