TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a small town and the older girls have likely heard the rumors before.

I live in a similar town and everyone knows everybody's business. Jmo

Yes I'm sure they have on both sides! But I wish the family would just focus on caring for those girls, showing passion about solving their moms murder and not have the focus on why Brandon is so surprised at the indiscretions and flirtatious messages in People magazine. As well as those letters.
But I'm sure LE is guiding some of it.
I feel sorry for the innocent, as always!

2. MT: ""Tucker is well aware of all of the rumors about the killer's identity. As for speculation that it was her ex-husband, Randy Bevers, she says, "He was in California, and they've proven that. He and his wife had to fly back the next day.""""
I thought most everyone here said/thought/heard from somewhere that RB and VB DROVE back? They flew back the NEXT day? Why didn't they fly back that same day to be with their son? IMO? And don't bring that up in a People interview about your ex'es alibi. Where is the focus here??

That threw me too as I also remember on here how them driving came up on WS in regards to the dog blood shirt.

I am very curious about the "creepy messages"
I just don't understand how a friend could look at messages, call them creepy but is unable to recall the name of the messenger
My friend got a creepy message twenty years ago... I still remember the name of the sender

The friend probably did remember some of it but not enough to be able to say for sure, and it would be wrong to give out a name if that were the case.

Also, many women frequently receive inappropriate messages, indecent proposals and even threats of rape on SM. It's a sad state of affairs, but it's true. Worse than catcalling on the street, now your everyday perv can hide behind a greasy keyboard. I try to remain gender anonymous and I don't post my real profile pics, but MB was in the fitness industry and she would have had to represent.

:rockon: Have some errands to run... got the feeling some docs might be filed today and be 99876 pages when I get back....

Everyone Remember to follow TOS... I dont want to miss anyone's post :seeya:

I'm following TOS! :innocent::dance: I'm never blaming anyone here or ever. Cause I don't know anything LOL!
But I want those girls to be protected and I want to yell at families who I don't feel are acting right. :slap:

Their first and foremost concern is not the girls, but to not be seen in a bad light. The family is afraid they will be cast in a bad light. Just from reading and listening to the interviews.

Since outdoor burning, with certain restrictions, is permitted in Ellis County, Texas, I'm wondering if any of the locals recall anyone burning anything around the time of Missy's murder. I'm also wondering if anybody notified the Sheriff's department, also around that time, to advise of a planned burning in an unincorporated area.

http://www.co.ellis.tx.us/index.aspx?ART=1512&ARC=3597&Admin=1

Their first and foremost concern is not the girls, but to not be seen in a bad light. The family is afraid they will be cast in a bad light. Just from reading and listening to the interviews.

It's backfiring.

I don't think it is locally.

I really wish more warrants would be released. I have a feeling this will take a strange turn. Jmo.

It will definitely take a turn. It will be someone we LEAST expect.

LE may be guiding all interviews, letters, demeanor, etc. I have just never seen a case like this one... from my heart. Sure I've followed many, had interest in many... but this one just tugs at me.

I lost track after this thread was closed for review this morning, but I haven't seen anyone seriously float the theory of (an unrelated to her personal life) stalker. I've been in the fitness industry for years. I began an exercise science degree in college. I wanted to work with people in a clinical setting and was very serious about it. I didn't socialize with anyone. I ended up putting college on hold because my child was starting college himself and financially speaking it made sense.

I did end up getting many certifications after, including barre, 200 hr yoga, Zumba, ACE certified, etc. I train athletes, kids, and seniors primarily.

I have had some aggressive pursuers , one of whom still sends me the occasional nasty facebook message 6 years later. My husband is the sweetest, most laid back man ever and he gets supremely uncomfortable by the interest. I'm not a raging beauty or superstar fitness pro. I don't advertise or market myself, all of my jobs past my first one came to me through word of mouth. I don't usually have any (grown)men in my classes. It still happens.

I look at the information and evidence that has been provided to us in the way of search warrants, interviews, and press releases. Do you think that we have been given enough information to adequately come to a conclusion as to who committed this murder? (Serious question, although maybe also a rhetorical one.)

I am still not feeling BB for this murder, although he and his family really do make me think something is up. So maybe the reason why the hinky meter goes off so much with this family is because they have other secrets, not related to MB's murder, that they are trying to keep quiet. Just speculation on my part...trying to figure out why they come across in such an odd way to so many of us.

It's backfiring.

Yes, I agree with you. The undertones are screamingly obvious. Catty? Missy was murdered; bludgeoned & punctured to death. What could possibly be more important!? I've seen it. LE stated "intimate relationships". I believe both parties, BB and MB may have dabbled. However an intimate relationship is (currently and IMO) different to an affair. Trash-talking the dead is beyond belief. Someone here stated the b family "can't avoid the media, the talk, the innuendo".

Yes they can. There is that old, renowned, silence-is-golden cliche: "No comment".

This is a time of mourning, IMO, not wild letter-writing throwing in the "you must wonder if people knew the real Missy" comment. What was that supposed to achieve? Putting THEIR words in another person's mouth? How uncouth and undignified. All too unnecessary. Although............................it speaks volumes, to me. Tick-tock tick-tock. RIPMissy. Justice is fast approaching, IMO. God Bless,protect and strengthen MB's3 precious daughters.

Does it have to do with the "creepy" message? Why hasn't the content of the message been released

sbm

Maybe because the verbiage and terminology used in the message might be recognizable to some, might be revealing as to who it was, and LE prefers to keep that quiet for now?

I don't know, jmo.

I have read every post in all 14 threads, and I do understand the frustration of those of you questioning those of us who are focused on CT. They reason I believe she is most likely SWAT perp is from the feel I have gotten from our local posters at WS. My belief is that the local posters know much more than those of us that aren't privy to the workings and relationships in their town. I have appreciated their presence, their restraint in talking too much here and trust what is being said regarding the LE knowing who the killer is and are finalizing their proof. I hope I am wrong, for the sake of her children.

I am a person that doesn't generally suspect women of violent crimes. If you are a person who enjoys sleuthing, I suggest you go through the first several threads and you might get a different feel of this case.

Also would like to thank the moderators and owners for providing a victim friendly board which also provides the feeling of emotional safety for its posters. You guys (posters included ) are a respectable bunch. :loveyou:

From my first post since I returned to WS a week- ish ago, I've believed Missy was stalked by her killer.

Not always in person; but definitely on social media (and/or via people close to Missy & her family/CG lifestyle). IF the LinkedIn creepy-message is true, then her killer was out to unnerve her; add fearful torture to the final moment of (planned) impact. If the creepy-message is real, then By God, the killer is beyond evil. The time and date was selected b/c, IMO, the killer did not want a murder in the house, with the kids. Long time planning! And always simply my opinion.

This is cold evil premeditated murder. Gruesome. (I do not believe it is CT at all. Not at all.)

Why do some cases have press conferences to update fairly often, and others have nada?

Dénouement;12542787 said:
I wanted to ask who would have know that Missy was opening at that time? The CG'rs, husband...? I saw that she has 1500 friends on Facebook but where was the announcement that she would be inside that day?

Quoting myself because I don't think I received an answer

Mods: How is one able to view their posts that have been quoted by others?

I really hope we get a presser today. Tick tock....tick tock....sigh.

Why oh why don't these family members just say "no comment"....that should've been the canned response from day 1, IMHO.

In regards to the "letters" from MT...I could absolutely see my mother in law doing something like that. A few hours away, the ex and his new wife are helping with the grandkids, find out your daughter in law was having some sort of extramarital something. Coupled with you don't really approve of her job and all the time it takes away from your son...attention, some sort of revenge. Jmo

I definitely think it's a bad choice on her part but I don't see how it shows any guilt or involvement. Imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member